BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

London M.
Love love love - Too Faced eyeshadows are some of the best around, and this palette has a great selection of peach-based shadows, so plenty of looks are available to the owner.  Also, it smells GREAT.  There aren't more than about three shades in the entire palette that I don't use, and some I use on the daily.  Happy I bought this!
bettina w.
Somerville street , Catrine
I really enjoy the Too faced eyeshadow palettes. They all have lovely pigment and are easy to blend. The sweet peach has so many beautiful colours in it. You can create so many different looks. The only downside for me, is the scent. I find it a bit sickly but other than that, it’s a great palette. I’d definitely recommend the Too faced palettes
Molly D.
I love this pallet it’s unreal! The smell is amazing! The pigmentation is gorgeous as well . I love this pallet! I would definitely purchase this pallet again. It is a bit pricey £40.
Paris H.
Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
I like this palette and I think the shades in it are really pigmented and pretty, although I do think it’s a bit overpriced compared to some others on the market that are just as good
Mandy L.
manchester
Love the smelllll of this xx best smelling thing everr😻😻😻😻 legit perf😚I have created so many pretty looks wi this so you should deffo buy it even if it’s just for the smell
Nada A.
Wooooooooow I love this product sooooooo much ......... i bought it from America last month and am sooo happy with it ... for sure it meet my expectations and its very nice 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I recommended it because it's very stable ❤❤❤❤ I will bought it again
Melissa T.
I would love to receive this. I absolutely love Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette I have always wanted to try this!!!! Amazing pallete. It looks amazing and the colours are stunning!! I would love this!!! Yes!!!! X
Selena O.
Tijuana
los colores me gustan son muy suaves y me gusta mucho por que tiene un olor muy rico la paleta de sombras, yo ya la empece a recomendar por que son colores que igual puedes usar para el diario
Ash A.
Germany
One of my favorites to use. And smells amazing! I really like to use the matte colors. They blend pretty nice. The two purple colors, on my skin tone didn’t show up very well, sadly, because they’re really pretty. It’s kind of hit or miss with the colors. I got mine as a gift. Not sure if i would buy it myself. But i still enjoy using it
Kiera
Love this palette so much I have used all the colours! They are so easy to blend and really nice colours. No problems at all and I love the smell as-well! I use this product whenever I’m going out or for my daily makeup! Really recommend
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.