BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Dionne B.
Sunderland
The pallette is very way to blend and the colour are everyday wear however I think the pallette would've better for someone with more experience, the packaging and smell was outstanding I'd recommend any of yous to purchase :)
Concetta L.
East Sussex, Hastings
My first time with #toofaced I love everything about this palette, the shimmer shades, the mattes, the scent, the pigments that are great and the long lasting effect. I’m just in love with toofaced Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Ruby M.
This is honestly the best eyeshadow pallete ever , it' so pigmented and has such a nice shade range ! The only problem that I have with this is that the mirror feels quiet cheap but the packaging is amazing and even though it' pricey I love it so much
Kamryn D.
Hamilton
Really good colours, great pigment, the palette is really cute and I would really recommend this to anyone who is into those colours and really great pigment!!! I would totally go for it, peach palette is a great palette!!!!!
Rebecca W.
I love this palette, it’s one of my favourites. It’s easy to apply and blends beautifully. Every colour is wearable. It’s one of the best Too Faced palettes, I would definitely by this again and I would highly recommend this.
Amy W.
DISCOYD
I want this item so badly.. I haven't tried it but I've seen it in store, it smells like peaches and the shades look so good!! I love the range of shades from pink to purples and Browns, even a green? I would love to try this
Emma C.
Morden Road, Newport
I love this palette so much. My only doe sit look super pretty but it smells and tastes (don’t judge me) amazing. The colours are gorgeous and give off a lot of pigment. When I hit on I am definitely going to buy another one.
Fiorella H.
Babahoyo
Too faced eyeshadow palettes are amazing, the pigment is by another world. I love this for all the variety color that the palettes have and omg it smells so delicious, is like you are going to eat when you are going to makeup you haha
Tamara M.
Wellington
Beautiful colors, smells amazing and my first eyeshadow palette I have bought that was over $50. My favorite colors are luscious, bellini, peaches n cream and candied peach. Those are my everyday colors i use but for special occasion, i use the darker colours and i am in love. Definitely worth the money!
Emma D.
Bodrum Muğla Turkey
So easy to blend, smells amazing and the color range is good enough to take you from transition to finished looks. This and their chocolate bar palette are always near me. Can't really go wrong unless you don't like peach 😂
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.