BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Molly D.
I love this pallet it’s unreal! The smell is amazing! The pigmentation is gorgeous as well . I love this pallet! I would definitely purchase this pallet again. It is a bit pricey £40.
Mandy L.
manchester
Love the smelllll of this xx best smelling thing everr😻😻😻😻 legit perf😚I have created so many pretty looks wi this so you should deffo buy it even if it’s just for the smell
Paris H.
Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
I like this palette and I think the shades in it are really pigmented and pretty, although I do think it’s a bit overpriced compared to some others on the market that are just as good
Nada A.
Wooooooooow I love this product sooooooo much ......... i bought it from America last month and am sooo happy with it ... for sure it meet my expectations and its very nice 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I recommended it because it's very stable ❤❤❤❤ I will bought it again
Chanchal N.
I'm not beauty guru or Make up artist, I just love makeup since I was a little one and I've tried so many eyeshadow palettes and I must say that this one is in my top 10 eye shadows. The colors are incredible, I love to experiment with makeup and this palette has amazing shades to work with. I've always been in love with too faces palettes ♥
Melissa T.
I would love to receive this. I absolutely love Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette I have always wanted to try this!!!! Amazing pallete. It looks amazing and the colours are stunning!! I would love this!!! Yes!!!! X
Ash A.
Germany
One of my favorites to use. And smells amazing! I really like to use the matte colors. They blend pretty nice. The two purple colors, on my skin tone didn’t show up very well, sadly, because they’re really pretty. It’s kind of hit or miss with the colors. I got mine as a gift. Not sure if i would buy it myself. But i still enjoy using it
Selena O.
Tijuana
los colores me gustan son muy suaves y me gusta mucho por que tiene un olor muy rico la paleta de sombras, yo ya la empece a recomendar por que son colores que igual puedes usar para el diario
Kiera
Love this palette so much I have used all the colours! They are so easy to blend and really nice colours. No problems at all and I love the smell as-well! I use this product whenever I’m going out or for my daily makeup! Really recommend
Lanie N.
Being really pale I struggle with the orange tone palettes which have dominated lately. With this being more peach it’s a softer alternative for me. Great payoff but I wish there was more matte shades in it
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.