BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
I absolutely love this eyeshadow palette. It is very easy to apply and super pigmented. It is long lasting as well. It is a little bit pricey. It smells great as well! I would totally recommend this product!
Chyna B.
The Too Faced Sweet palette while amazing is a bit of a let down. I had found this product while browsing at Ulta and immediately fell in love with the array of brown girl friendly eyeshadow shades. I rushed home with my purchases and I started playing in it. I started out as I would with any other eye makeup tutorial. I applied my MAC painterly eyeshadow primer and dove right in. Mind you I did not swatch the palette because I'm weird about germs and I don't wanna put my finger all up in something if I end up not buying it. So I go to put the first color on my eye and I'm blending and dipping, blending and dipping, it seems to go on forever tbh before I actually saw some real color payoff. It seems weird to me that I had to dip in to each color I used at least 3 times before it was visible enough in my opinion. In the end I was still able to create an eyeshadow look that I was happy with it just took way longer than usual.
Tiffany P.
Bakersfield , CA
This smells so pretty. I remember when this came out and sold out so fast and everyone and there grandmas wanted this. I myself I wanted this so bad. It applies nice and the colors are so pretty. I love this pallet.
Jordan C.
Spring, TX
Smells so good, beautiful colors that coordinates so well with my eye color. I’d recommend to anyone looking at this. The packaging is adorable and I absolutely love the product.
Angela S.
I am new to the make-up world, so part of my process was to get a few things to try out. One of the products I bought was The Sweet Peach palette by Too Faced. I have used their products in the past, so I was confident in buying this. One of the awesome things about this palette is that it smells just like peaches!!! The next thing I loved it were the colors. I've always stayed with browns and warm colors, but I was bored with that and wanted to go for something different. This palette was perfect for that because they have peachy and pink colors, along with some light browns and even warm peachy like colors. Thrilled beyond belief because the pigment on the colors was strong. I've probably used it almost everyday since I received it a month ago.Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Jill S.
Buffalo, NY
Definitely a favourite of mine. It’s great to travel with and is a go to for when I want a subtle pink natural type of eye. You can create full looks with this. If definitely buy it again
Sydney B.
Burlington, NC
Doesn’t it suck when you it something so hyped up and then it’s dont love it? That’s me with this palette. I don’t think the shades have enough color payoff. Would not recommend.
Serin N.
This was my first ever high end eye shadow palette and it made me a die hard too faced fan! I love the peachy looks you can create with this one...and of course it smells lovely!
Brooks G.
Jacksonville, FL
Good color payoff and minimum fallout. The shimmers and mattes are wonderful and the color selection was beautifully arranged. In the past too faced has not made the best eye shadow palletes but i approve of this one
Alexandra H.
This is the best eyeshadow palette ! It's long lasting, doesn't smudge, it's a nice color and compared to other knock offs it's the best around! Only room for improvement would be it's a bit glittery at times and I prefer matte color. Still I love it!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.