BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Daniela-Alexandra B.
London, London
This palette smells exactly like peaches! And it looks like them as well. I mean the shades could be different stages of ripening that a peach goes trough. The colours are highly pigmented and you could create a multitude of different make-up looks with this palette, as it incorporates a fair share of shimmer and matte eyeshadows. The palette is really high quality and I would recommend it to anyone who loves warm tones!
manar h.
yes the surprise is out ! My new exclusive NNN artist face palette launching on the 31 of October for 2 days only !! Available exclusively at Sephora dubai mall !!! 😁😁😁💥💄 the first to buy the palette will get a premium access bracelet to meet me and take a lot of pictures with me don't forget 2 November from 5 pm to 7 pm 😘😘😘 I can't wait for you to try it 💃🏻💃🏻💄
ASTRID C.
MIAMI, FL
This is an amazing palette that I'm in love with.It has such good pigmentation, it's not dusty at all, so you will not have jumps when you use it, and oh my God, you have the perfect color for every look in the world, plus it smells like heaven!Just get it !!!
tiffani c.
Jakarta utara
this palette is one of my staple palette! the pigmentation is amazing and the colour scheme is so versatile! you can use this for natural look, bridal look, and even smoky going out look! i love the peach duochrome in this palette and honestly the smell makes me want to eat it! it super easy to blend and this palette is one of my go to palette when i don't know what look to do! the only downside is for me there is not enough deepening colour and the green seems out of place. but other than that, would totally recommend!
Eva G.
ulaanbaatar
Too faced eyeshadows are my favorite. I love the wide palate of colors-- they have colors available that I haven't even dreamed of. They are very blendable and wear a fairly long time. Best of all, though, is that each one lasts forever, and doesn't fade. I usually have to force myself to throw them...
Ali V.
Gibbons way, North Cornelly
All the colours in here are so simple. They arnt so scary to work with. The pigmentation isn’t the best but it’s buildable. For me I prefer my eyeshadows to be pigmented but for someone’s who’s new to make up and it’s starting off this is a great palette.
Anna H.
I love this palette for a number of reasons. The smell that too faced is able to put into this product is so amazing I literally love the scent. The pigment and texture of the shadows are of such a high quality, they blend like a dream. The eyeshadows are buildable once blended and due to the different shades you can create a range of different looks. I personally love using this palette on the daily. The shimmer shades in the palette are all beautiful but I feel as though they fade quicker than what I would personally prefer. But apart from that I would recommend this palette to anyone.
Lauren K.
Tyne and wear, Gateshead
The sweet peach palette is one of my favourite eyeshadow palette’s I’ve owned. The colours are highly pigmented and there’s a range of different matte and shimmery colours to suit everyone and to create multiple looks. My favourite shades are Luscious, Bellini, just peachy and candied peach. Not only are all of the shades gorgeous but it also smells delicious! The palette definitely lives up to its name and smells like sweet peaches, as soon as I open my palette I can smell the amazing peachy smell. Another thing I love about this palette is that the packaging is so cute! I use this palette every day and if you don’t already have it, I’d recommend that you get it!
Amanda K.
I LOVE this palette! If anyone is looking for a eyeshadow palette to give, or purchase for themselves, this is the one! It has a variety of shades perfect for any look, if your a beginner, or comfortable with makeup, you'll love this palette. The formula is amazing, it's super blendable, and there is very little fallout. The combination of mattes and shimmers makes it very wearable. The rest of the Peach collection from Too Faced is good, but if your looking for one thing this Christmas, this is a staple!
Octavia B.
This palette has a strong peachy smell so if you hate strong smells you are warned. It has a great selection of warm colors but the cool toned colors are very patchy and lack pigmentation (Delectable and Talk derby to me). The formula is very soft, so you do need a primer underneath it, and the colors are very easy to dupe. The packaging is great, very kawaii and cutesy. I find this a passable palette.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.