BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Francesca T.
Denver
This is a great pallet all of the shadows are great quality and who can pass up the sweet peach scent. I reach for this pallet often. Great bang for your buck for such nice shadow.
Nicole G.
Aside from the Too Faced Chocolate collection, this is my favorite collection! The product is great quality and it has an amazing peach aroma. The scent reminds me of summertime. The colors are quality and the colors are great for most eye colors.
Megan A.
Dickens, TX
Beautiful colors but I absolutely cannot stand the smell of this! I don’t know why and it just may be me. I’ve bought it several times and always get rid of it because of the smell. 😭
Cherish M.
Highland
I love love love this pallet. I got it for my birthday from my best friend and it had become my favorite. My mom and sisters all use it as well. The pigment is really nice and goes into the skin really smooth.
I absolutely love this eyeshadow palette. It is very easy to apply and super pigmented. It is long lasting as well. It is a little bit pricey. It smells great as well! I would totally recommend this product!
Caroline S.
charlotte
I love this eyeshadow it looks absolutely stunning on green and blue eyes it really brings a pop to your eye color! I think over all this pallet is beautiful from the pans to the pallet it’s self I love it!!
Chyna B.
The Too Faced Sweet palette while amazing is a bit of a let down. I had found this product while browsing at Ulta and immediately fell in love with the array of brown girl friendly eyeshadow shades. I rushed home with my purchases and I started playing in it. I started out as I would with any other eye makeup tutorial. I applied my MAC painterly eyeshadow primer and dove right in. Mind you I did not swatch the palette because I'm weird about germs and I don't wanna put my finger all up in something if I end up not buying it. So I go to put the first color on my eye and I'm blending and dipping, blending and dipping, it seems to go on forever tbh before I actually saw some real color payoff. It seems weird to me that I had to dip in to each color I used at least 3 times before it was visible enough in my opinion. In the end I was still able to create an eyeshadow look that I was happy with it just took way longer than usual.
Alexis H.
Love love love this pallet !!! It gives you a variety of colors but it keeps it simple and not to over the top!! It's great for everyday wear and for special occasions even !!! I would recommend to everyone !!!!
Angela S.
I am new to the make-up world, so part of my process was to get a few things to try out. One of the products I bought was The Sweet Peach palette by Too Faced. I have used their products in the past, so I was confident in buying this. One of the awesome things about this palette is that it smells just like peaches!!! The next thing I loved it were the colors. I've always stayed with browns and warm colors, but I was bored with that and wanted to go for something different. This palette was perfect for that because they have peachy and pink colors, along with some light browns and even warm peachy like colors. Thrilled beyond belief because the pigment on the colors was strong. I've probably used it almost everyday since I received it a month ago.Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Jill S.
Buffalo, NY
Definitely a favourite of mine. It’s great to travel with and is a go to for when I want a subtle pink natural type of eye. You can create full looks with this. If definitely buy it again
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.