BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Isabella S.
I love this palette so much I have to buy a new one because I've nearly used it all because all my friends borrow it of me so I am going to buy an other one because how good it is and the smell is so good 🍑💙
Rebecca M.
Stevenston , Scotland
The packaging of this eyeshadow palette is so so pretty. I love the colour of it and the metal casing. Each eyeshadow smells of peaches and it’s just lovely. There’s so many different colours in the palette, browns, pinks, peach, green, purple, black. A statement in your makeup collection
Taylor R.
Halifax
I find the colours aren’t entirely peach themed, or at least could have been thought of a bit better. The formula isn’t as great as the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette but they still create an overall beautiful look. Bellini is my favourite shadow.
Denise B.
I love this product the colors are pigmented the colors are beautiful. I bought this years or months ago I was so sad that I lost it during vacation its Ben a while now since I had that. My eyes are brown and it looks gorgeous with my eyes I really recommend this product totally Worth it
Samira T.
8400 NW 25th Street Suite 100 DORAL, FL
I rarely use any other eyeshadows because tis palette has it all for me, all the perfect eye shadows range of colors  to create incredible eye look imaginable. I tend to gravitate towards neutral shades, like golds and browns, and this palette has plenty of that.
Vanessa N.
Corby, Northamptonshire
This product has good quality of colours and good quality of pigmentation, also it smells really nice I love how they added the peach scent into this palette, it adds in that extra original plus, I love the colours you can get some good eye looks out of those and everything is high quality
Annie Y.
West Vancouver, BC
I love this eyeshadow. It is extremely pigmented and the colours are amazing. It also has a peach tea scent which I love. The light pink makes such a cute look for a soft spring or summer look. The colours are also very useful for everyday looks. I would suggest you buy this product.
Evita C.
New Castle, DE
I love this palette. has warm colors that favor any tone of skin and eyes. The package is lovely and smells like peach chuck. the shadows are very pigmented and in precious shades. it is difficult to finish a palette of shadows but if it finished it would not hesitate to buy it again
Katie A.
I got this for a gift and i love it the shades are so creamy and easy to blend you can also make lots of different looks,i use this palette all the time the smell is so gorgeous I would definitely recommend this palette xx
Steffi G.
I love the package of all the products from Too faced. I can say I have an obsession with this brand. Really love all their products on my collection.
I love the differenciation with the smell of their palettes becase I'm also obsessed with scents on products.
Yes, they got me.
This peaches palette has a great delection of colours for day makeup, not really dared. More good girl day look.
But they work well, blend really well. For me is hard to hit the pan on this palette becase I'm more used to use brilliant and vibrant colors.
But... gurls I love it.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.