BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Tanjima H.
Toronto, ON
This pallet smells really strong but if you're use to the smells the product is really good in general. The colour payoff is great and is definitely blendable. I just wish the mirror wasn't covered as much then the mirror would have been very useful if it had more space. The diverse amount of colours is great for all year round and can last you a long time.
Charlotte W.
Shropshire , Telford
I absolutely LOVE this palette!! This was my first Too Faced purchase and I fell in love with the brand after my first use of this eyeshadow palette. Not only is the scent mouth-watering, the shades are just perfect for a fun, lively look. The shadows are creamy, so easy to blend and highly pigmented! I would recommend this palette.
My B.
Milano
i bought this palette for my birthday, i absolutely LOVE it. all of the shades are super pigmented and they stay on your eyes for all day long.
my favorite shades are "puree", "summer yum" and "luscious" and i use them for my everyday makeup. i would surely recommend it to everyone, it is the best palette i have ever tried.
Gabriela K.
Probably one of the best eyeshadow palettes of 2017..It is the creamiest, the most pigmented and gorgeous palette ever!! The colors are perfect for every look you are going for.. There is a mirror.. And it smells like peaches.. What more could you ask for!!😊
sarah S.
Oran
omg! i FINALLY got my hands on MakeupTOO FACED  palette! It is so pretty. Pigmentation is great. It's awesome for travel, and very easy to use for beginners. Did i mention How affordable they are? I really can't wait to pick up the one with the greens in it. I just did a tutorial for it. So pretty. i highly recommend this .
Kristina W.
Who doesn't love the smell of peaches?! I never really considered scented eyeshadows, but when I saw my friend swatch and review this palette on her blog, Makeup Your Mind, I had to try it. It was time for a new palette. And I love it. It goes on so easy, blends beautifully, and smells divine. I do wish the variety of colour was a bit better, it is very peach/coral focused, but I still love it. Worth a try!
Leonellys S.
my god this palette is simply beautiful I am usually super addicted to the shades mate bright those who are I love to play and try new look and colors both dramatic and as natural as possible this palette since I saw it I like a lot has a great variety and the best thing is that they are super pigmented lasts a lot this brand is a wonder without a doubt
Ferdaous K.
Saint, QC
I love this palette!They have all the Color i want inside i have Brown eye and I can do a lot of eyelook I Buy the sweat peach palette at sephora like all my palette and it was not very expensive they have a nice smell wan I open the package i could smell  peaches I renommand you this palette you need to get this girlsss!!!
Abbie W.
holywell
Only just got this, the shade range is amazing and the smell is just gorgeous, I’ve been told it lasts a while too the same as the chocolate bar, I think it’s an amazing product
Kylie K.
This palette is so amazing. It was the first high-end Make up palette i ever bought. I love the brown pink and peach shades. You can just do so many good looks with this palette. And i would buy it again.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.