BY TOO FACED #14 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Grace ♡.
Denmead , Waterlooville
Such a amazing range of colours! Also the shimmer shades are just amazing too. I adore the packaging as it’s really cute and looks nice on a dressing table. I’ve had the pallete for nearly 2 years and I am only hitting pan on a few shades. I would highly recommend it
em 💤.
Auckalnd
I love this palette! Both the mattes and shimmer shades are so gorgeous and pigmented! I bought it for $79 from Mecca and it is definitely worth the price. I used this palette all the time and it works for multiple different makeup looks. I highly recommend this product.
glossytutorial A.
Dubai
This is so beautiful.I love using this as my daily eyeshadow palette because it has so many beautiful neutral and peachy shades. The shades are very pigmented and they have a very little fall out. The eyeshades are very long-lasting and they don’t smudge .I will recommend it to everyone
Cutie Tutti Beauty 💎.
Perth, WA
I absolutely love this eyeshadow palette, you can create lots of looks with it and it lasts all day. I wouldn't change one thing in this palette, its perfect. It is so smooth and easy to apply, I would definitely buy this wonderful eyeshadow palette again!
Kelsie M.
Edmonton
I grabbed this palette when it hit the stores on their second launch. I wanted to wait and see it in store since there were some mixed reviews regarding pigmentation. I love it! The colours blend beautifully and pigmentation hasn’t been an issue. It also smells amazing!!!
Colour payoff is exactly like in the palette! Really easy to blend as they have a nice creamy texture! My favourite shades are Nectar and Summer Yum, nectar is a very good shimmer shade and summer yum is a perfect red/brown/orange shade! The smell is absolutely amazing! Love love love💛💛
🌀 C.
Meknes, Meknes
Smells like heaven! The eyeshadows are very pigmented, you can get different looks with it, it's actually an all in one palette kind of products I mean you can use it for day looks as for night looks, this is what I always bring with me when I'm traveling. Recommend it
Denisa T.
I cannot tell you how much I love this pallete! The formula is amazing! Makes the makeup process such a nice and easy one cause even if you are not a makeup expert you can still use this and create a nicely blended look. The matte shades are soft, the shimmery ones are pigmented more than enough and because of the shades you have inside you’ll always get inspiration and new ideas. I love it! ❤️
Mila B.
OMG!!! I absolutely love this palette two faced had delivered again at the highest standard possible! So many different shades to pick from depending on which mood you are in with a beautiful formula. Will definitely be purchasing this palette for my friends birthday next week overall my favourite palette EVER!
Kayla M.
Windsor, ON
This I'd my all time favourite pallet. I use this one religiously. It isnt over poweringly peachy smelling and it blends like a dream. This is the ideal everyday pallet - you can easily create a little bit of every style ! (Nude, smokey, bright, etc). Very pigmented!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.