BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Angela S.
I am new to the make-up world, so part of my process was to get a few things to try out. One of the products I bought was The Sweet Peach palette by Too Faced. I have used their products in the past, so I was confident in buying this. One of the awesome things about this palette is that it smells just like peaches!!! The next thing I loved it were the colors. I've always stayed with browns and warm colors, but I was bored with that and wanted to go for something different. This palette was perfect for that because they have peachy and pink colors, along with some light browns and even warm peachy like colors. Thrilled beyond belief because the pigment on the colors was strong. I've probably used it almost everyday since I received it a month ago.Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Serin N.
This was my first ever high end eye shadow palette and it made me a die hard too faced fan! I love the peachy looks you can create with this one...and of course it smells lovely!
Tiffany P.
Bakersfield , CA
This smells so pretty. I remember when this came out and sold out so fast and everyone and there grandmas wanted this. I myself I wanted this so bad. It applies nice and the colors are so pretty. I love this pallet.
Alexandra H.
This is the best eyeshadow palette ! It's long lasting, doesn't smudge, it's a nice color and compared to other knock offs it's the best around! Only room for improvement would be it's a bit glittery at times and I prefer matte color. Still I love it!
Laura O.
San Fernando
I loved this product, I loved all the colors and the compact , and it smells like peach, thinking of buying another product for my sister , she would love it, it's so pigmented.
Amanda R.
pittsburgh, pa
My first “name brand” palette. With my hair/skin color this palette could not have been a better fit for me. I use it everyday for work but also has the diversity that I can use it at night too. Would but again.
Rachael M.
Evanston , IL
Smells amazing just like peaches and all of the colors are to pretty! Definitely worth the price! They pigment is also really nice. My personal favorite shade is Georgia or Bellini
Amanda L.
Bassett, VA
This is an expensive palette, but the shade range is wonderful! You get rich, buttery color payoff that blends so nicely and never seems harsh or chalky. Plus the smell is a nice added bonus!
Elisa B.
This is my most favorite palette ever. I love the smell. The cute peachy colors and amazing pigmentation. You can do so many looks with this palette. Cute and smells yummy enough to eat! But please don’t
Lucero M.
Orange
So far it has been my favorite eyeshadow palette. The pigmentation is really good! It blends easy and the colors are just beautiful with a light peachy scent . I like it so much I still can't get over it
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.