BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Kat🌞 S.
New York
This is one of my favorite summer eyeshadow palettes. The smell of peaches isn’t too overwhelming but just right. All of the shadows blend beautifully and also work with other shadows from different palettes and brands.
Chiara D.
Elmwood Park
My go to everyday for the perfect neutral Smokey eye. You can do natural and you can do a going out look with this palette. It’s very versatile and the colors are very pigmented and long lasting. I’ve never had any creasing with these shadows. Plus, they smell good.
Dayleth H.
Louisville
I’ve had this palette for about a year now and it STILL smells like peaches. Just as strong as the day I bought it. The colors look so pretty and they’re super blendable!
Nathalie R.
I was never really interested in this Pallette, but i have heard great things of it. One day it was on sale for a great price and I said lets try it. I love it the colors are beautiful, you can create a nice natural look, anything in between that and a dramatic smoky eye. It smells amazing aswell. It was a great buy.
Lauren R.
Germantown
Oh i really like this palette. I don’t use it as much as i once did but my daughter uses it almost everyday. Her skin tone is a bit lighter than mine and i feel the colors show up more intensely on her—she loves it. I enjoyed it for my medium skin tone. The colors were subtle and pretty. I also enjoy the scent. We get so much use out of this palette.
Madeline F.
Enfield
I love all of the peach palettes. The formula is great and they blend great. You get so many shades in this palette it’s worth the price. I believe I bought this online from too faced but I’m not sure. Highly recommended
Crystals S.
Tacoma
This was a gift I had received for my birthday and I couldnt ask for anything better.  The packaging is so cute, the colors are amazing and the scent will make you want to try and see they taste as good as they smell.  The only thing I wish Too Faced would have included is a brush bc they have such unique colors for this pallet.  other than that the color combination on this pallet is to die for.
Starla M.
Farmington
I really enjoy this palette. I like the formula and can create many looks with it. It works great as a stand alone palette or in conjunction with the other peach palettes.
molly h.
troy, OH
this is my everyday palette. my only issue with it is the black. I find it hard to use with the other colors in the palette. I love the smell (it smells like peaches!) and the colors are super blendable.
Gisselle A.
Duncanville
Sadly this is the only Too Faced palette i have but i love it. I love the colors. It also goes with my eyes which are brown. The only improvement i wish this palette had was a little but of an orangy color. Pricey but worth it
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.