BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Elyssia P.
Santa Rosa, CA
Heard really great things about it and I'm dying to get one and try it out!
Marie T.
Grand Island
I use this palette every single day! I LOVE the warm colors and the peachy pinks in this palette. It is super versatile for an everyday natural look or even a fancy dinner or long night out more bold look. On top of that, this palette smells amazing-just like peaches! I love the shimmer shades. Belini is a beautiful shade that I put all over my lid about everyday for quick on the go look! I love this palette so so much! I totally recommend this to everyone!
Nicole M.
Horrible, this pallette is way to hyped up and isn't good. It doesn't last very long and the pigmentation is weak. For the price of the pallet it's not worth it. The only thing that I like from that pallette is that it smells like peach.
Guadalupe L.
Aurora, CO
I love how amazing it smells. I’ve been having this palette for a while and it still smells like the first day I bought it. I love how pigmented it is and also how easy it is to apply. I recommend this palette to all of my friends every day!
vette b.
Palm Beach Gardens
This product smells really good and very pigmented. Based on the colors, it is very simple and appealing. This eye palette become make day to day go to because of the simple to intense color options.
Laura C.
wayzata, minnesota
This is one of my favorite palettes. The colors go very nicely together and blend extremely well. I've had this palette for a while now and I find that I reach for it quite often. Even though it's a summary looking pallet I still find that I can use this palette throughout the season even into the winter. I love the little pops of color that's how it goes and would recommend it to anyone.
Sneha  .
I loveeeee this palette it's one of my favourite and all the shades are so beautiful and easy to blend in and the pigmention is sooo perfect.
Tiffany E E.
Euclid, OH
I really liked this palette. It's really pretty, very pigmented, and easy to blend. Its a gorgeous palette.
Shay L.
Norwalk
I love the colors in this palette, but the one I got in comparison to the testers in the store was trash. They were super powdery and almost chalky, again the colors are beautiful but the quality of the palette I got was not.
Alejandra S.
Me encantan los color, me gusta mucho que son muy pigmentados. Y muy faciles de difuminar. Me gusta mucho las sombras brillantes. Tiene una ecencia muy rica sin duda la recomiendo.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.