BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Nadine E.
Cairo
This is my favorite of all time! Like look at the colors😭! I can literally wear this for an everyday look or a dramatic look or just anything and everything. If you want a palette that can help you create so many different looks then this one is for you. The shadows are so pigmented and blend nicely. The packaging is peachy and girly and cute just like all too faced stuff! I just wish it was more affordable and easy to get here. But yeah favorite!!
Jenna H.
Langley
Where do I even begin with this fantastic palette?!?!? This is by far one of my top favorite ones out there!
The colors of each of the eye shadows are gorgeous and they have such fantastic pigmentation. Then there is the smell, who doesn't like the smell of Fuzzy Peaches?!? Throw that in with this palette and a girl couldn't be more happier.
I love that the colors can be made into simple or extremely sultry, and the fact that there is little to no fall out, makes it even better.
Now I just have to get my hands on the other products part of the Too Faced Peach line up to try, especially since they have the matte ones.
Mia S.
inverness
The peach palette is definitely one of my favourite eyeshadow palettes of all time. I was bought this palette as a present from my friend and I love it so much I wear it almost daily. Great value for the price and I would definitely recommend it to people who like to wear a pinky eye look now and again, although it does have a range of purples and browns too. I will definitely be purchasing this palette again!
Huda P.
Sharjah, Sharjah
After buying and using this palette, I get what all the hype is about! First of all, the packaging is absolute goals, as every two faced product packaging is! It even smells like peaches which is so cool. As for the pigmentation, I was surprised by how highly pigmented these shadows are but what really made me fall in love with this palette was how easily they blended on my eyes. The color variety is awesome as you could create some really neutral looks or go all out with just one palette! I highly recommend this!
Alanis H.
Midlothian , Edinburgh
Beautiful palette. Just started using it, created a pinky/ Peach look. The shadows are a dream to blend out, not much fall out either! I would say the glitter shades could be more pigmented glitter wise - otherwise perfect palette. Great range of shades. Lots of looks to be made! It’s neutral with a lil something to spice up a look for evenings or if your feeling adventurous! I think it could work for every skin tone too which is a BONUS!
𝕭𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖂.
I had high hopes for this palette. I can't fault the smell at all as it is beautiful. However the fall out is terrible, and to be honest it isn't actually that pigmented at all. It has been in my draw for over a year and I have only ever used it twice, so I have decided to give it away. Extremely disappointing
Jess C.
Hamilton
this is my favourite eyeshadow palette! It consists of so many varieties of colours. It smells amazing although the scent does slowly fade away but that's normal. It's easy to blend and apply, I only found s little bit fallouts throughout the day but nothing too crazy. I recommend this palette a lot!!
Igarosa
Sweet peach palette have nice, peachy scent but it is not too strong. The Eyeshadows are really pigmented, you just need a good brush to show their full potential. Easy to blend, and stays whole day. I love the packaging and 100% recommend!
shanaya s.
patna
Personally I got this pallate just for the packaging because it just actually looks like a chocolate bar and it's so cute but as I used it day by day I fallen love with the whole pallate not just the packaging is good ,the whole pallate is good . Nicely pigmented ,very beautiful shade selection. I love this
Lisa M.
Grandfalls Windsor , NL
I love this eyeshadow pallet, it's one of my go to pallets right now! It last all day long and blends out so perfect when applying it! I love doing awesome looks with this and will be purchasing again for sure! Highly recommend this pallet
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.