BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Elisha J.
Portobello Street, Hull
This palette has me feeling all kind of ways. The colours are SO mixed and SO random! I love the pigment on this palette and the formulation is so good but I just cannot wear this on its own. I have to use other palettes to make this work. If you like light brown tones in your eyes this would work, but if you’re a bit like me and like a bit of POP i’d maybe recommend taking a skip on this palette. Although, it smells so YUMMY 😋 🤤
Charlie R.
Bristol , Bradley Stoke
This pallet smells great and is a cult pallet in the beauty industry! I do love this pallet, however I think that the morphe 35o pallet has everything that the sweet peach pallet does, therefor I don’t think you need both of them! I would say that morphe pallets are better value for money, but the sweet peach pallet is nicer to look at, much better packaging and smells beautiful
Nicole👸🏼x T.
I bought the sweet peach pallete when it first came out , its a high end eyeshadow pallete with a range of colours from bright pinks to dark blacks . The smell is insane and the pigmentation is great with a range of eye looks to create . However , the palletes downside is the fall out , for some is not a problem as it can be easily fixed with concealer lastly the 'shimmer' shades dont have much pigment as you would think for the price , this can be fixed by using your finger to apply it by doing this still doesnt reach the standards of a high quality pallete apart from them faults it great and i would reccomend it .
Elise D.
I ordered this palette when it was on sale, Just because I thought the packaging was cute. But then I received it, tried it and it became one of my holy grails! The packaging is the best, never gets dirty, luxury sized mirror, and it smells SO good!! You have all the shades in this palette that you will ever need: Neutrals, Browns, golds, pinks, peachy shades, green, black... It’s all in here. Perfect palette to create a stunning everyday look with, But you can also create a little more over the top look with it if you want! The shades are super creamy, blend out so well. I would recommend applying the shimmer shades with ur finger or on some unset concealer, cause they won’t pop if you Just apply with a brush on top of set concealer/ eyeshadow primer! I would definetly buy again, would highly recommend!
Stacey C.
Glasgow, Glasgow
I'm completely obsessed with this palette. First of all it smells delicious! Second, the colour range in it is brilliant and the palette actually comes with a little mini look book to get you started. Theres a nice mix of colours so you can achieve loads of different looks, there is absolutely zero fallout so it's not going everywhere, super high pigment so the palette lasts ages and I've used it millions of times for both day and evening makeup and it doesn't even look like I've touched it. 100% will buy again
🌺Sofia T.
Izhevsk
My most favorite pallet at the moment!
Many people do not like its smell, but it attracts me very much😍 The shadows do not crumble, they grow well. they have good pigmentation. Incredible shimers.
I will repeat the purchase again❤️
Liv K.
hertfordshire
The sweet peach palette is one of my top 3 palettes and I’m a massive fan of palettes. I got given this as a birthday present from my best friends and i use this palette at least 4 times a week as I like to use different palettes. I really recommend this palette as it also smells of peaches😍🍑 and you can make some gorgeous looks out of it x
Anna H.
I love this palette for a number of reasons. The smell that too faced is able to put into this product is so amazing I literally love the scent. The pigment and texture of the shadows are of such a high quality, they blend like a dream. The eyeshadows are buildable once blended and due to the different shades you can create a range of different looks. I personally love using this palette on the daily. The shimmer shades in the palette are all beautiful but I feel as though they fade quicker than what I would personally prefer. But apart from that I would recommend this palette to anyone.
Zineb E.
I really, really, really like this palette. I tried so hard to avoid it, thinking the Chocolate bar palettes were enough. But a couple of months ago I was able to get the Sweet Peach palette at a good price. I'm soooo glad I have it! The colors are so beautiful on my hazel eyes. And the colors that others complain about, Candied Peach and Talk Derby To Me are colors I actually like. Candied Peach looks so bright in the pan but I'm glad that it isn't super pigmented on the eyes. For a pretty look I like putting it over Summer Yum, Charmed I'm Sure, and Delectable. It adds ooomph to the look. As for Talk Derby To Me, it makes a great liner ( mix it with Puree or Summer Yum and it looks great blended with those colors on the lower lashline.) I also find that the colors from Chocolate Bar go really well with Sweet Peach. For a cool green look, try Gilded Ganache with Bless Her Heart and then dab a bit of Champagne Truffle over that.
Helena❤️ K.
essex
From the second I opened this I smelt the peachy sent which is a luxurious touch to the palette. All the colours are easy to apply/blend and have amazing pigmentation. the colours last day till night without getting patchy or moving around on your face and look gorgeous in photos. If you are looking for a eyeshadow palette then overall I definitely recommend this to you!!!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.