BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on ULTA*
Kat🌞 S.
New York
This is one of my favorite summer eyeshadow palettes. The smell of peaches isn’t too overwhelming but just right. All of the shadows blend beautifully and also work with other shadows from different palettes and brands.
Kylee R.
blackwell
I love this palette. The colors are fun to work with and they are very pigmented with some fall out. It smells amazing. This was my first too faced eyeshadow palette. I would definitely buy again
Lizette C.
I absolutely love this palette! The eyeshadows are very pigmented which you have no trouble in applying to your eye lid. It has a lot of amazing eyeshadow colors to play around with and make a stunning eyeshadow look!
Kara P.
This palette smells very delicious! The pigmentation is nice and the shadows are blend-able. I wish there were more mattes in this palette because all of the shimmers makes it hard to create a lot of looks. I use this but it’s not my favorite.
Alessandra K.
I did my best friends homecoming makeup with this palette and she loved it. It is a little expensive but it is worth if you use these colors. They blend so well and I have told some of my friends that they need to by this
Donna L.
I love this pallet. It’s so neutral you can use it for a daily wear just going to do errands, going to work, or add a little glitter to go for a night out. I love the yummy peachy smell that it has and hangs with you.
Chelsea I.
Chandler, AZ
This is a peachy smelling eyeshadow palette and I love it! It’s a little pricey, but again, it’s a higher end product. The only thing that bothered me was the colors of the shadows themselves. they just dont seem versatile (for me). anyways, i love the pigmentation, i love the uniqueness of the palette.
Lori A.
Charlotte, NC
Yesss I really like this palette. It is one of my go to palette. The shades are great for day and night I really didn't have a whole lot of kick back from the matte shadows. Nor did I have a lot of fall out from the shimmers.
Kaylee J.
This is a pretty good palette!!! The mattes do have some fallout but I still really like it!!!
Brittany N.
Brimfield, Illinois
I do love this palette, but the pigment isn’t the best. I find myself using a lot compared to Morphe or ABH. I love how this smells & this is an amazing palette. I wouldn’t buy it again. If the pigment was better yes.

I have tan/light skin & brown eyes.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.