BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Lindsey W.
Rosamond , CA
I finally splurged and bought myself this palette. I love love love it!! Too Faced never disappoints and this palette definitely lives up to my expectations. I love the pigmented, blendable colors and I love the smell!!
Patricia P.
carleton
Obsessed with all the colors. Especially the color cobbler it has just the right amount of shimmer. I pair if with the summer yum in my crease and it's a great look. Very long lasting and smells amazing.
Sabrina S.
Fort Drum, NY
Love the colors in this pallet, they pop even more when you spray your brush with primer first. A little pricey, or else I’d give it 5 stars, but even for the price it is a super good quality pallet that will last you!
Skylar🥀 m.
rochester
It’s very nice and great. There’s colors in here that only too faced peach can come up with, such as their darkish peaches. I use this palette a lot, and I know everybody who uses this product loves it. Would buy again
Giovanna F.
Nacogdoches, TX
I ended up getting rid of this palette a while ago bc I never used it but the color selection is average.. pigmentation is good and so is the blendability.. the colors aren't very peachy though.. I would recommend the peach matte palette! Oh and I think it smells amazing but I know a lot of people think it's too strong
Kiley👑 T.
Winchester
I love this product so much. It smells amazing and is very pigmented. It’s a little pricey but it’s totally worth it!!! I would typically wear the orange out of this palette. I would totally buy this palette again!!!!!
Kimberly L.
Indianapolis , IN
I know a lot of people so not like this palette but the only reason I give it 4 stars is because I would love to see more pink and peachy shades. I love the smell of this palette and how easy it is to use. Blends great
Isabella R.
germantown
I love this product. All 18 shadows are so creamy and pigmented. It has such a range of colors that are so pretty. It is so gorgeous and great smelling. It lasts all day and does not smear on my kids. I️ would totally buy again.
Nina Q.
Buffalo, NY
I love this pallet. It's better than the new ones they came out with recently. You can create so many different looks with this pallet, the shadows are creamy and pigmented and long lasting. I recommend this over the new ones.
Josselyn T.
Round Lk Bch, IL
Super cute shades! I absolutely love the colors especially for the spring and the smell is amazing!! Definitely one of my faves! I have green eyes so the colors really make them pop! I would definitely buy again! 💁🏻‍♀️
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.