BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Barbara E.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette this palette was an amazing discovery I use it at a friends and I want my own. This product formula was amazing and so pigmented I loved it. I highly recommend.
Krystal L.
Philadelphia, PA
This is probably the better of the smelly palettes from Too Faced, in my opinion.
I was a little butthurt from the start because I was one of the ones that got screwed during relaunch of this and the whole Sweet Peach collection when Too Faced didn't acknowledge the customers when they didn't ship the orders in a timely manner.
Anyway, moving along to the actual palette itself... the packaging is cute, the smell is nice and the shade range is alright.
The 3 purple shades are terrible as shadows but not TOO bad if you use a wet brush and apply them as liner. Bless Her Heart (the green shade) makes me sad because when I apply it to my lids it looks nothing like it does in the pan. Summer Yum looks WAY more red toned on other people (and in the pan) than it does on me and I have to use the NYX milk jumbo pencil as a white base to get it to show up like that on me... but I really do like it either way. I thought I'd dislike Tempting (the blackish shade) but I actually love it.
I have the same complaint as others that there aren't enough actual peach shades and I LOATHE the cop out excuses of the shades representing all parts of a peach lol.
Too many of the shades are way too similar (as is a common theme with these smelly palettes and a lot of TF palettes). They blend okay and they are a little more pigmented than the Chocolate Bar palettes, in my opinion.
I do love about half the shades and I use this one a lot but I'm not sure if I'd repurchase. If I did, I'd probably depot it and give half the shadows to my 11 year old lol.
Danisha N.
Chicago
I seriously love this palette, like Too faced seriously killed it with this one. The colors are super usable for an everyday look or even a night out. The color are obviously on the peachy side but they are good for creating many looks. If you are a beginner you will love this palette and all it has to offer. It has a very nice peachy smell to top everything off.
Beauty K.
I love this palette so much. The colors are stunning and blend wonderfully. There are so many possible looks that you can get out of this palette. The smell is a plus but the shadows are truly worth the money. Stunning!
Kathy W.
Jeffersonvlle, GA
I love this pallet and the colors in it. The only problem I have with it is the pigmentation. It's so hard to get the color to show up and last on my lids. I personally wouldn't buy again, but I'm not 100% disappointed in it.
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
I love this Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette it's beautiful!!! The colors are amazingly pigmented, and they smell like peaches!! I love it!
Cristi M.
Little Elm, TX
This is my go to every day palette. The lighter colors in the palette are perfect for my light skin tone and the darker colors can be fun for an evening look. I love that on top of being gorgeous and having great staying power, the palette smells like delicious peaches!
Lindsey W.
Rosamond , CA
I finally splurged and bought myself this palette. I love love love it!! Too Faced never disappoints and this palette definitely lives up to my expectations. I love the pigmented, blendable colors and I love the smell!!
Patricia P.
carleton
Obsessed with all the colors. Especially the color cobbler it has just the right amount of shimmer. I pair if with the summer yum in my crease and it's a great look. Very long lasting and smells amazing.
Sabrina S.
Fort Drum, NY
Love the colors in this pallet, they pop even more when you spray your brush with primer first. A little pricey, or else I’d give it 5 stars, but even for the price it is a super good quality pallet that will last you!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.