BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Esmelinda E.
Doral, FL
I waited so long to finally get my hands on this palette. I was super bummed when it sold out last time, but the outrage made Too Faced rethink making it limited edition. It then became a permanent member of the Too Faced family. Before obtaining the palette, I tried to tell myself that it's probably not that great. It is actually amazing! LOL.

At $49, you get 18 shades. Notice how there are none of those huge pans with the light shades. I never really used those much anyway, so it's not a big deal to me. It comes with a mirror which is standard. The packaging is a sturdy metal with an ombre look to it. It's very eye-catching. The obvious detail everyone talks about is how it smells like peaches, which is surprisingly a detail that I enjoy very much. I own all of the chocolate palettes, but this is something fun and new. It doesn't smell light and airy like a real peach, but more like a peach-o gummy candy.

I find the shades to be incredibly versatile. People were complaining about the lack of actual peach shades. While I agree with this statement, I find the shades here to be incredibly well-chosen. I'm absolutely obsessed with these shades: luscious, bellini, and summer yum. Summer yum is such a good crease shade! There are good neutral browns too, so no worries there.

I think this palette lives up to the hype for sure, but I'm glad I waited to purchase it at normal price instead of the insane inflated prices after it sold out the first time.
Brianna D.
Sudbury
This is a very inconsistent palette in my opinion. Some colors are beautiful and creamy while others are patchy and chalky. Nectar, Luscious, Just Peachy, Bellini, Puree , and Summer Yum are beautiful. The main eyeshadows I have problems with are White Peach, Georgia, Candied Peach, and Talk Derby To Me. Candied Peach and Talk Derby To Me are two of the worst eyeshadows I’ve ever used, they’re both very chalky, un-pigmented, patchy, and the glitters used in them feel quite grainy as well. I definitely wouldn’t repurchase again, but it also isn’t the worst palette ever.

Lynsie H.
Southport
A funny story about this palette is that it was probably the first product I purchased from Too Faced and I honestly loved it. Then one day someone broke into my house and literally stole all of my nice eyeshadow palettes (and used lashes)! I was mostly heartbroken about this palette and my Modern Renaissance. But the joke is on them because I repurchased these like two weeks later and the ones they stole were over a year old (yes you can imagine how crusty they were).

Anyways. A gorgeous palette! It has a variety of matte and shimmer shades. You can create multiple warm looks, ranging from fun day-time looks to more smokey and sexy creations!

The packaging and smell are also major winners for me! It's a very cute and fun palette! It's heavy too which makes it feel more study and higher quality. It also includes a mirror which is very handy.

I don't know if I will repurchase this product anymore however as there are a lot of new palettes out there which capture my attention more! However, if you are new to makeup, this is an amazing product for your starter kit!
Nehal H.
Cairo, Cairo
Is this the best Eyeshadow palette or what??
I wanted to write about this too faced sweet peach Eyeshadow palette for so long, don't know what kept me from it...
I know I read a lot of negative reviews on this palette, how it doesn't have enough peach in a peach palette and a lot of colors that doesn't match.
For me, it's crazy to spend 40+ usd on a palette that has ALL SIMILAR colors which doesn't help achieve various looks.
It's just not worth the money, like the UD naked1,2.. No matter what you do, you end up having similar looks.
But this palette, I LOOOOVE <3 YOU GET PEACHES, OLIVES. Greens, Browns, nudes and even PURPLE!

It's basically all looks that works well with peach colors.

Definitely going to recommend it. I got it for myself on my b.d. Creamy easy to blend eyeshadows and it's my go to palette for almost every look :) ❤
Nicole👸🏼x T.
I bought the sweet peach pallete when it first came out , its a high end eyeshadow pallete with a range of colours from bright pinks to dark blacks . The smell is insane and the pigmentation is great with a range of eye looks to create . However , the palletes downside is the fall out , for some is not a problem as it can be easily fixed with concealer lastly the 'shimmer' shades dont have much pigment as you would think for the price , this can be fixed by using your finger to apply it by doing this still doesnt reach the standards of a high quality pallete apart from them faults it great and i would reccomend it .
Amber S.
Sylvan Lake
When I first got this pallet it was my everyday go to, now I still love it but I don't use it nearly as often I as I should. The packaging, is adorable, I love that it's metal so that it's easy to clean unlike the Naked pallets that are velvety. The shadows are beautiful and blend so nicely. I love that this pallet is so versatile and easy to use! They pallet actually comes with a little pamphlet that gives you 3 different looks to recreate yourself with the pallet, which are easy, medium, and a little more advanced with all different colours. I love that because this was one of my first pallets and having the pamphlet really helped me get outside my comfort zone and create new looks! These shadows are super pigmented and awesome to use. Minimal fallout which I love. And also the smell, I will sit at my vanity and just smell this pallet, it's so amazing, I bought it for the scent, and have absolutely no regrets!
Sophie W.
Grimsby
I recently purchased this in London, and I never once thought that it would actually smell of peaches. But when I open this palette up, it smells absolutely amazing. The different range of shades allows you to prefect any kind of eye look that you feel like doing.
Highly pigmented, however the only reason I am giving this 4 stars is the lack of shimmer in the 'shimmer shades'. I don't know whether or not my multiple Morphe eyeshadow palettes have held my standards too high or not, but I can assure you that it isn't a big deal, you still get an amazing shimmery look easily, it just takes a tiny bit more effort.
The packaging is beyond amazing, looks wonderful and fun and is kept safe in some sort of metal encasing.

Don't think about the pro's and con's of buying this palette too much, I say just buy it because you won't regret it AT ALL!!
EM I.
Sheffield
SO PEACHY🍑💛!!! I love the sweet peachy scent of this stunning palette as it has a different scent to the chocolate bar palette, it's amazing as it's unique and fruity! I love the colour scheme of this palette because it includes a range of gorgeous shimmers and mattes with peachy vibes, and it includes a light to dark shade range that is absolutely stunning!!!😍😍💖I honestly believe that some of the shimmers in this palette would sell amazingly as highlighters as they are so pigmented and shimmery!!😍😍💋I would recommend this product so much 💖
Amira's U.
J’ai trop
aimé le packaging de la palette , le boitier est en métal , c’est très solide ,
et sur le boitier on a des petites pêches en relief , sur le packaging il est
aussi marqué «  smells like peaches » et oh mon dieu ça sent TRES bon
ça sent complétement la pêche , c’est un plaisir de l’ouvrir t’as limite envie
de  croque les fards c’est très
difficile de résister lol

Ils ont
glisé un petit guide pour faire 3 looks différents : un look soft , un
look un petit peu travaillé et un look chargé «  j’ai essayé le look soft
c’est vraiment super facile à réaliser »

Les
fards :

On touve 18
fards à paupiéres dont 8 mattes et 10 irisés dans des teintes de corail, rose,
pêche, bronze… mais pas que vous avez également du kaki, du violet, marron….. ,
elle a tout le nécessaire pour réaliser des looks très différents du plus nude
et soft au plus intense

Toutes les
couleurs sont TRES bien pigmentées , très facile à appliquer et à travailler
ils s’estompent très bien , le seul hic certains  fards sont un petit peu poudreux mais rien de
grave si vous tapotez  votre pinceau pour
éviter de faire des chutes.

La
tenue :

Dans
l’ensemble les fards sont de très bonne qualité , ils tiennent très bien avec
une base

Conclusion :

Vous l’aurez
compris , j’adore cette palette malgré ça coute un petit peu chére (47 euros
sur sephora.fr)  , c’est un vrai plaisir
à utiliser

Les couleurs
sont toutes magnifiques , on peut mettre une seule couleur est avoir un joli
rendu
C.W W.
Inverness
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette Love love love this make-up palette! Perfect colours to have for a girly day looks or night out looks! Pigment is amazing and best off all smells amazing. Peach to make the boys wink!😉😉 Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder for Face and Body great highlighter not as sparkly as was in the shop but still great! Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick
Jeffree star is my Holy Grail for any liquid lip! The one is the photo is Gemini! Love the formula!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.