BY TOO FACED #15 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
MELISSA B.
This pallet is unique because of the scent. It smells like peaches which is a bit strange however the eye shadows are very buttery. There is some fall out but not a lot. It seems like they’re marketing to a younger crowd with the packaging but I still love the peachy colors with my blue eyes.
bethany k.
I seriously love this palette! I love olive green shade that they contributed to this palette because it compliments the peach shade so well! I also love the peachy scent, which I know some people dislike. It can be overwhelming at first, but it definitely becomes less strong as time goes on. Most of the shades are super creamy and easy to blend, but there were one or two shades that seemed a bit more chalky and difficult to work with. Other than that, I really do love using this palette!
Marilyn s.
Utica , NY
Have had this pallet for about 6 months and find myself reaching for it about once a week, just because I like to used different shadow everyday. When I do reach for it I find it blends easily, and has enough shades to create many different looks. I just wish there wasn’t as many dark glittery shades.
Teneila J.
I love this pallet. It has all the kinds of colors I want my eyeshadows to be. I like how there are dark but subtle colors instead of really dark colors or really light ones.
Kloria S.
St Marys WV
I feel like too faced doesn't have the same quality they used to. I love the colors and peach and orange tones are my favorite to use on myself but I just wasn't over all impressed with this one. There are so many other peach toned pallets other brands have to offer. I wish I had skipped on it but I kept it just for the collection. It smells nice though.
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
In my opinion one of their better palettes. I love the colors however I find it a little chalky and hard to build and blend.
Kaylee J.
This is a pretty good palette!!! The mattes do have some fallout but I still really like it!!!
Gianna C.
Aliso Viejo
I really like this palette. The colors allow for a wide variety of looks. I do wish there were more actual peach related shades, since there’s really only one peach matte and one shimmer. I love the smell of this palette too!
Eva E.
the most elegant palette, a large range of colors, the shades pleasing to the eye, are applied well, do not crumble, the shine persists for a long time, the sun looks chic
Kara P.
This palette smells very delicious! The pigmentation is nice and the shadows are blend-able. I wish there were more mattes in this palette because all of the shimmers makes it hard to create a lot of looks. I use this but it’s not my favorite.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.