BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Hannah M.
Wilmington , OH
I love the colors in this palette, and they smell delicious. It’s not super vibrant, which is how I like my eyeliner but I still like it. Honestly though, there’s not really a wow factor to me. I also feel like it’s kinda chalky and it had a lot of fallout. I will not buy this pallet again and I feel like I could finder a cheaper eyeshadow pallet that’s similar at Walmart.
It’s worth a try if you got the money.Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Ashley S.
Cape Coral , FL
This palette is amazing!!! I will start off by saying that the peach scent smells wonderfully. I’ve had this palette for months and it still smells great. This is a pricier palette but the colors are beautiful. There are many different eye looks that you can create with this palette. There are a good mix of mattes and shimmers. This was my first high end palette and I do not regret this purchase at all!
Rachel S.
I personally love the smell of this palette. I think it smells like peach rings and enjoy it every time i use it. The color selection is beautiful the one down side is that the shades need to be built up. It makes for a beginner friendly palette but something to keep in mind. Also the shimmers i wish had a bit more kick but fix plus helps. Overall i do really love this palette just not a 5/5 for me.
Savannah L.
Debated buying this palette for a while, but finally took the plunge. It smells divine! The shade Luscious really drew me to the palette, but I've found my most used shade in the palette is Summer Yum. Some of the pigmentation is underwhelming, especially with the purples and olive shades. I wish there were more mid toned transition shades and a brighter more orangey peach, rather than pinky peaches.
Katherine F.
Fayetteville
This is my favorite eyeshadow palette I own. It is my most used because of the colors and warm peachy tones. So much variety. Stunning shimmers and awesome mattes. I love the warm browns for everyday use. Smells so good, if you love peaches as much as I do! I love the orange packaging and the mirror it comes with.
Michelle K.
This was one of the first "FANCY" palettes I bought and I still love it. The colors are great and there is very little fallout. I love the variety of colors and find myself using most of them.

I will say, I wish the packaging was better. I might have gotten a faulty one, but I cannot get it to snap close and never travel with it because I'm afraid it's going to pop open in my bag.
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
I have been wanting this palette ever since it came out and I just finally managed to get it. To me it smells more like a sweet tart candy rather than peaches but I don’t mind. The colors are beautiful and I can’t wait to finally get to use it!!
Yarlene Z.
Philadelphia, PA
This palette has some very beautiful shades. I seemed to be drawn to palettes like these. It smells like peach candy. If you are sensitive to smell I would steer away from this palette. The mattes are very blendable but as time passes they become a bit powdery. The shimmers leave a lot to be desired, I wet my brushes to apply them and even after that some shades still don’t show up that much on the lid. I think that this is a palette that I would not repurchase.
Kym B.
Denver, CO
I was afraid that the scent would turn me off this palette, but it's really pleasant and peachy. And like all of Two Faced's eyeshadows, these blend beautifully and are pretty pigmented. If you use a primer, the shadows will last all day without creasing or fading too much. I do wish this palette had more peach shades, especially some matte ones because the main peach shade has glitter in it and the other one is a light peach shade that is a shimmer. That shimmer shade is absolutely beautiful and my favorite one in the palette -- I just wish I had some lighter, peachy matte shades to mix with it because a lot of the shades in this palette are on the darker side. I often mix this with the Two Faced Peachy Mattes palette, to get the peach shades I really want.

Overall, I'm a huge fan of their entire peach collection. Smells so good!
Stephanie R.
What can I say. I find most people love it, or they hate it. I love it. I use it all of the time. It probably is my go to palette. I think its blends well, is pretty perfect for a natural/nude look. I think the comers are well pigmented. My only con is it doesn't seem to last as long as some of my other shadows, even with a good primer. Doesnt matter, I'll just touch up. And keep using it.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.