BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
BreAnna F.
Riverton, UT
BEST Palette in the LAND! OMG favorite! Perfect for any look, you can go natural, or full freaking glam.  Plus, it smells like peaches, can you even go wrong with that? UMMM... no! Pigmentation is UNREAL, and blends like a freaking dream! Ya'll NEED This in your life!
Chantal V.
Rio Rancho , NM
This is my HOLY GRAIL palette. When I want a warm toned eye look and I don’t really feel like thinking about my eye look very much I pull out this palette and always love the eye look I come up with! Plus to top it off it smells like peaches and I love that about it!
Kaylee C.
Provo, UT
Pros:
-Smells like heaven
-pigment is fabulous
-blends like a dream
-great color choices
-mixture of mattes and glittery
-soft texture

Cons:
-I can’t wear this every second of every day for the rest of my life
-broke college student
Thea R.
Philadelphia, PA
This eyeshadow palette is an absolute must! I absolutely love all of the shades, and it lasts a very long time. I think it is definitely worth your money. The colors are very unique, and the eyeshadows are very blendable. I think everything about this palette is stunning, and it always inspires me. You should pick one up!
Stephanie B.
bakersfield
BEST PALETTE I HAVE EVER USED ITS GREAT FOR A NATURAL LOOK AND ALSO A DRAMATIC LOOK ! THE SMELL IS AMAZING AND I LOVE IT BECAUSE THE SHADOWS ARE SOO PIGMENTED AND GLIDE IN SOO SMOOTHLY! COULDN’T SAY ANYTHING BETTER FOR THIS PALETTE!
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
This palette smells delicious. That’s reason enough to buy it, but it’s not the only reason. The colors blend so well and are so pretty! You can do beautiful neutral looks with so many mattes and shimmers, and peachy perfect colors!
Jenni A.
Glasgow
This smells amazing! Nice packaging, the colors are beautiful and very earthy which I like for a natural look. My mom got me this for a Christmas gift and I was very happy! I would buy again! Only thing I don’t like is the fallout.
Rhiannon S.
Tallassee, AL
It is totally worth the price and the colors are all so beautiful! There are shades for everyday looks, and there are some for evenings that are more bold. This is such a cute palette and it smells so good! 10/10 would recommend!!
Magdalena H.
I went to Sephora searching for makeup, and This eyeshadow palette right here Got me oml!! The packaging is so cute, and I just had to get my hands on it and I made the right choice. The eyeshadows are stunning and so easy to work with. I love this so much I’d recommend.
Billy R.
Kiahsville, WV
I loveeeee this palette, the colors are perfect especially for this time of year. They’re so pigmented and doesn’t have hardly any fall out when you tap your brush. I’d recommend this to anyone. I’ll be purchasing another one soon.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.