BY TOO FACED #11 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Buy on Sephora*
Escarlet P.
This palette is wonderful. The colors are beautiful, they apply without problems, and it smells very good. I just wish it had a black shadow, then it would be perfect. Makeup companies, all eyeshadow palettes should have black in the mix!
Jenny E.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this palette not only is it pigmented it’s smells like peaches! It’s super easy to use and to remove. I use this palette mostly every other day and the smell has not gone out. I totally recommend this because it is a game changer in shades.
Avery B.
reading pa
I absolutely love this Two Faced palette!! The colors in the palette go together soo well!!! When I walked into Sephora my eye immediately looked at the Peach palette!! I could smell the delicious peach scent coming from the palette! I could eat the colors all day if I could!!
Lindsay C.
Belleville, IL
These shadows are super easy to blend. There are a lot of color/look options with this. I’m very happy with this purchase, the price isn’t ridiculous and the metal case makes it easy to travel with.
LeighAnn W.
Levittown , PA
I just purchased this product this past week. I wore it to a semi-formal event at my university, and was pleasantly surprised. I had heard amazing reviews on it, and it took me months to finally decide to purchase this product, and I'm so glad I did. I've used it everyday since!
Cayley S.
Avonmore, PA
This palette is cute. Not my favorite of all time, slightly hard to apply. But if you are looking for a peachy palette this is (somewhat) it. I never find myself reaching for it but the shade luscious is BEAUTIFUL!
Lauren D.
LIGONIER, IN
This is my FAVORITE palette right now. The colors are so nice and bendable. They are also very neutral but can be used for day or night. The peach smell can be overwhelming but I don't feel that it takes away from the palette itself.
Maria🏳️‍🌈 G.
Indio, CA
This has got to be my FAVORITE eye shadow palette of all time!!! I use every single eyeshadow some clearly more than others!! It's easy to apply, I don't ever feel like I'm struggling! I would most definitely buy this product again!!
Bri T.
Excelsior
I love this product!! I have brown eyes and the colors look wonderful! Yes, it is a bit pricey, but I think it is worth the investment. It is easy to use, and I will definitely buy it again when I use it all up! Definitely recommend!
Kristin C.
Wichita
I love this pallets received it as a present from my husband he know two faced is my favorite brand I'm totally obsessed it smells great blends super easily and the shimmer are nice and bright not dull like some shimmers I've teied!!
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.