BY TOO FACED #19 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Carey❤️ D.
hope mills
I absolutely love this product. It was my first expensive brand that I bought from and I love the shadows. They are very easy to work with and even work when you add a little fix + to the shimmers. I even use the brown shadows to fill in my eyebrows and they stay all day
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
I am obsessed with this product! I’ve been holding off buying it because of the price but I actually got a gift card and a coupon so I’m treating myself to it this year! I love the colors, they blend easy to make tons of different looks, compliment skin tones, and it smells great!
Angela V.
Victorville
I love all the colors in this palette because they just look so pretty when I put them on. They also last for a very long time. (There is not a lot of fall out).
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
Love rhis eyeshadow palette. super cute and peachy. Price is a great value because the product colors are super pigmented. easy to apply and really super blend-able. Reccomend this palette to everyone who loves dark and light shades.
Catalina 👑.
New York
This is my holy grail palette. I already own about 13 eyeshadow palettes but I always come back to this one. This colors are so beautiful, pigmented, and they blend so well plus it smells just like peaches which is one of my favorite fruits. I highly recommend this eyeshadow palette.
Sara K.
Trumbull
I was gifted this beautiful palette last Christmas and the pigmentation is what blows me away every time I apply a color from this palette! Not only that, but the palette itself smells peachy and sweet! Will be so sad when I hit pan! But I’ll definitely be repurchasing!
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Super cute colors, very blendable, highly pigmented. Some of the colors look different on skin than in the palette so be ready for that. I love the peach smell more than I expected. I love how all of the colors on this go together.
devon g.
Forest Grove
These blend well on the eye, i love them, my only wish is that there were more matte shades to work with. I would love to be able to grab just this one pallete and go on vacation but because of the lack of mattes I cannot, sadly.
Britany R.
Bakersfield
I love this pallet but this is more of a natural tone pallet for an every day look. Blends every well. The smell to some people might be gross considering it's an artificial peach smell. But this pallet is a good one for natural.
Morgann F.
This is my sisters palette but I have used it before. It smells so good but I would like to see a little more orange and pink colors in the palette instead of a lot of blacks and dark browns. That is just my opinion though. I love the packaging. I hope this helps. Thank you
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.