BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

Tiffanie K.
Orlando , FL
My husband purchased this palette for me about a month and a half ago, and I've used it everyday since then. There are more pros than cons for sure, and I'm glad that I have this palette in my collection. However, this palette is high-maintenance, which is why I don't think that it's for everyone - and it's why I gave this palette 3 stars.

This is one of those palettes that you should swatch in store before buying. About half of the palette is easy to work with and has great color payoff without needing extra blending, setting spray, or an extra base. These colors are White Peach, Nectar, Peaches N' Cream, Luscious (my favorite shade), Cobbler, Georgia (another fave), Candied Peach, Puree and Caramelized.

Now, the remainder of the palette isn't bad it just takes some extra TLC to get the best results from them. Some of these colors are still my favorites of the palette (such as Peach Pit; Charmed, I'm sure; and Bless her Heart).

Just Peachy, Bless Her Heart, and Bellini are the 3 shimmers that take some work: these shades are most intense when foiled and applied over a shimmery base; I like using my Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Rose Gold, but you could use any shimmer cream shadow or pencil/crayon. I love the way these shadows look using this technique, but I know not everyone wants to go through this process for work, school, etc. With these three shades, you could always apply them with a fluffy blending/crease brush (without extra base, not wet, just primer beneath) and they perform as satin eye shadows. They still look beautiful and make for a great one-shadow look because you can sheer them out, and it makes those pinks very wearable for work.

Peach Pit (another favorite of mine) and Tempting are true satins and tend to be a bit powdery. If you pick up too much product on your brush, these shades get all over the lid and the crease and it's nightmare to blend. I suggest building them up as needed. If you want to enhance the sheen in these shades, apply them over a satin or shimmer cream shadow.

All right, the remaining mattes (Summer Yum; Charmed, I'm Sure; and Delectable) in the palette are.. interesting, all different. Summer Yum has great color payoff, and is a beautiful peachy-toned brown -- very unique. However, I think that this shade requires extra blending. If you apply the shade too heavily it will stick down in the area that you start the blend -- I recommend setting your primer with powder and this helps prevents the shadow from that sticking, I also suggest building it up and tapping any excess product from your brush before applying the shadow. Charmed, I'm sure is a beautiful, pigmented shade, but it's similar to the satins in that it gets everywhere if you apply it too heavily. I suggest building this shade up to pigmentation. Delectable is chalky and crispy to the touch and I don't have much use for it other than liner on the lower lash line -- the shadow is muddy when you apply it to the lid or crease.

Lastly, Talk Derby to Me.. I don't understand this shade, I believe that this shade is supposed to be a matte with glitter specks like Candied Peach -- however, Candied Peach is softer and basically performs as a matte, whereas Talk Derby to Me is crispy, scratchy and looks muddy if you blend it on the lid or crease. I feel that this shade functions as a liner shade, similar to the wet/dry shades (Leopard, Jungle Love, and Panther) in the Too Faced Cat Eyes palette. In fact, Talk Derby to Me is almost an exact dupe for the Jungle Love both in color and texture. If I use this shade as a liner, it's fairly pretty and I don't mind using it for this purpose. Otherwise, this is a useless shade for me -- this shade and Delectable are the only duds in the palette in my opinion.

All in all, I adore this palette for it's shade selection. While it is technically another brown neutral palette from Too Faced, there are quite a few wearable pinks, and since I do not own any of the chocolate bar palettes this is a unique palette for my makeup collection. I would recommend this palette to someone, with the caveat that you swatch it in store first and consider if you're willing to put in the extra work for some of the shades.

Happy Shopping :)
Linda G.
Hollywood, FL
This palette has 18 shades and you can create a multitude of looks with it. You can do a brown neutral look, peachy pink look, dramatic smokey eye, a purple look, and a green look.

The eyeshadows don’t have fallout as they’re pressed harder in the pan. I prefer to use the shimmers with my fingers but that’s how I prefer to apply all shimmers. Candied peach, delectable, and Bellini have all developed hard pan in my palette. The formula isn’t consistent within the palette. For example, luscious is much less stiff than caramelized and cobbler. The pink shades need to be built up and aren’t very pigmented where the rest are. Delectable, talk derby to me, and tempting can go patchy very quickly and cling to the area you put them down. Even though there are formula differences, it’s usually easy to make a look with it. And I know most purples get hate in Too Faced palettes and can be a pain to work with, but they make such nice looks.

What I dislike is the scent and wear time. The scent is a very artificial peach scent and it’s STRONG. I can still smell the scent on my eyeshadow brushes even after using it. So if you’re sensitive to scents I’d pass on this one. Although it does taste good if you accidentally lick the shadow (use a finger to apply the shadow and forget about it and lick it later). The lasting power sucks hard. I’ll put a shade on my eye, do the other eye, and it’ll look faded in that short period. It feels like I’m always building up product because of it. Putting down product does help but it still fades. Without primer this fades in 4 hours and with in 6 hours.

I’m NC15 or NW15 and peaches and cream and Georgia blend into my skin and look the same on my skin tone. All of the other shades show up on me. I think that’s one deeper skin tones would have problems using this palette because some of the shades run lighter and the pinks need building.

Would I recommend this palette? It’s a toss up. I love the variety but think that the formula could use some work. I think if someone is willing to work with the pink shades and doesn’t have oily lids, this would be a good palette for them.
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
Peaches!! Sweet Peaches! I absolutely love this palette. I missed the 1st launch and was so bummed. Finally Sephora got it in and I was there waiting like open, open, open! :)
I use this palette quite often. I really thought I’d basically only use it in spring/ summer but I use a lot of the darker colors in fall/ winter even. I love that it has shimmer, metallics, and mattes. My most used are Bellini, Candied Peach, Just Peachy, Peach Pit and Puree. But there isn’t a single color that I don’t use. I love them all. I do prefer to use a good primer under them. This palette offers you looks from a very light natural look to a full on dramatic Smokey eye. I carry it with me and can start my day with a natural look and simply add a lil more color and change it to a evening look so simply. I love the metal case that keeps it safe. Love that it has a mirror right in the lid. It’s SUPER CUTE too with it’s beautiful color, lil embossed peaches and the sweet peach in the corner. I also like the names of the shadows. So cute and of course I have to mention the scent! It smells so good! I made everyone smell it when I got it and still have to smell it when I use it. Lol. For me, my skin tones this palette is perfection and I would and do tell all my friends it’s a must have in their collection. Thank you TooFaced for all the peach beauty you offer!
Ashly K.
Pittsburgh
When I first purchased this palette before I knew much about pigments or formulations creams to mattes shimmers to glitters I thought this was overall a really cute fragrant eyeshadow palette as I begun to purchase more high end palettes I seen that by far this is a starter palette or beginner palette when you’re just getting the feel for blending with the peachy color story it’s easy to find lid,transition or brow shades most are neutral like I stated easy to blend for the beginner. Is this my go to sadly no not even my frequent I just have so many other palettes even other Too Faced palettes where the color pay off was so much better than this particular one. I had to build the color for me that’s not a plus,not that I want a palette to bleed dust like ABH Subculture but I do want to see the pigment on my brush when I dip into the shade why should I had to gorge into the pan in order to pick up what I would’ve just lightly brushed my brush across in a another version of an ABH Palette, Kylie,JSC or Pat McGrath Labs. Now back to the color story which is mediocre a complete peach vibe I would have wanted to see more bold or cooler oranges or pinks with lighter browns leave out the purple and green hues again I have to keep thinking a lot of Too Faced color themes don’t make sense an tend to not mesh well together. If you buy her get her on sale that way when she does not perform up to par she’s not an investment. Originally I believe she retailed at around $40.00 don’t pay more then $20.00 it’s just not that great 👎🏾👍🏾.
Theresa M.
After one year of using this palette I can say that I have enjoyed it ...but I don't reach for it every day, there is not even one stand out shade that I can't picture myself not reaching for even on a weekly basis. The scent is divine but compared to my first too faced palette:  Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette I didn't use it nearly as much. Some formulas are buttery smooth but there are some that don't blend as well or aren't as what I expected.
 Here is my summary according to each color in the palette:

-WHITE PEACH: I use this often as a base on my lids or brow highlight but it is not very pigmented or shimmery.
-LUSCIOUS: Frosty, peachy color this one is really nice as a inner corner highlight. This was the most used shade.
-JUST PEACHY: Shimmery pink looks nice on it's own or combined with candied peach I didn't use this one often.
-BLESS HER HEART: This is the pretty green color that initially I thought I was going to love if you are doing a olive green smokey eye it is a beautiful color.
-TEMPTING: Bronzy Black with flecks of shimmer (never reach for it... ironic considering it's namesake! )
-CHARMED I'M SURE: Unflattering matte brown that in my opinion is chalky and doesn't blend well at all.
-NECTAR: Hard to describe this one typically I use this as a transition color or lid color but it is very subtle
-COBBLER-Second most used shade I love this color for classic brown smokey eyes it's full of flecks that shimmer
-CANDIED PEACH: this color is a vibrant sparkly pink I didn't use this one much at all
-BELLINI: This is my favorite shade in the whole palette I love blending this shade from my inner corner into almost any look it works the best with cut crease looks!
-PEACH PIT: Doesn't blend well not very pigmented as I thought it would be
-DELECTABLE: Smokey deep matte purple--a little goes a long way it was really harsh for me personally I couldn't blend it with any brush and it had a good amount of fallout which made a mess of things.
-PEACHES 'N CREAM: I enjoy this one as a all over lid color or setting primer before a look
-GEORGIA: Awkward peachy pink matte color; very unflattering never use it
-CARAMELIZED: Dark shimmery bronze, I only use this to smudge  under the bottom lashes it blends well
-PUREE: I like this one for a transition shade but it is not very pigmented
-SUMMER YUM: I used this color alot: there is a look that is included with the palette called "smoldering peach" this one coordinates so nicely with that look!
-TALK DERBY TO ME: The shade I like the absolute least in this palette. It is a mix of black and violet with shimmer it blends poorly and has a ton of fallout.

Trish H.
Renton, WA
Recently purchased this palette from Ulta (I know, I'm a little late) and I've been using it almost everyday that I do my makeup! The colors in this palette are perfect for me and I can create so many looks; whether it be a peachy, neutral eye for everyday wear, or a darker, smokey eye if I'm trying to add more drama. For the most part I reach for the shades that are leftmost of the palette, but every shade is stunning in it's own way!

White Peach, Peaches N' Cream, and Georgia are there perfect base to any eye look that I'm going for.
I like using Just Peachy and Candied Peach for my crease and the colors just really compliment my skin tone.
Puree and Summer Yum are my go-to's when I want to deepen my crease so that it doesn't look like one color across my whole eye.
Nectar, Luscious, and Bellini are my favorite shades for a shimmery lid! I usually spray my brushes before applying just to intensify them, but they're perfectly fine without any setting spray.

I haven't reached for much of the other shades, but that's due to the fact that I like wearing more natural-looking makeup. I highly recommend this palette to everyone, whether you're into natural or dramatic makeup. The scent and cute packaging are also a plus and make this purchase sooooo worth it!!
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
The Too Faced Peach Eyeshadow Palette was the hardest palette I’ve ever tried to get my hands on. I missed out on the original launch when it was limited edition. When Too Faced announced that it would be relaunched as part of a permanent collection, I admittedly got caught up in all the hype. I must’ve stayed up half the night waiting in a virtual line for a chance to buy this palette. Fast forward to now and I hardly ever use it. Not because it’s a terrible palette or anything, but I just have many other warm toned palettes that I prefer. Anyway, I like the fact that you get a mix of mattes, shimmers and metallics. All of these eyeshadows perform best over a primer. The metallics are creamy with a great color payoff. I particularly love the shade Luscious packed all over my lid. The mattes are well pigmented and blend nicely. I used Peaches ‘N Cream to set my primer, Charmed, I’m Sure as a transition shade and Summer Yum to deepen up my crease. However, the shimmers leave something to be desired. I’m looking at you, Just Peachy! They’re powdery, patchy and poorly pigmented. Hard pass. Would I repurchase this palette? Probably not. I don’t think it’s worth paying $49 for only a handful of eyeshadows that I’d actually use. Also, if you’re sensitive to scent then you’re going to want to pass on this one because it smells strongly of peach. The packaging is similar to that of the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palettes. The palette that I would recommend instead of this one is the Too Faced Just Peachy Velvet Matte Eyeshadow Palette
It's J.
Ithaca, NY
This was my first eyeshadow palette and I'm glad that I purchased this. I was stuck between the modern renaissance and this but I ended up buying this instead ( i later bought the modern renaissance lol). The packaging is adorable and it smells so good too.
My favorite shades are luscious, puree, and summer yum. Peaches n Cream is a beautiful base shade to set your primer with. However, this palette also has a lot of shades I'm not a fan of. Bless her heart is a beautiful green shade in the pan but is more of an 'antique' gold/green color. It's not my favorite. Peach pit and tempting are satins and are a bit powdery. These shades tend to go everywhere and also fall off my life as well (even with primer). Delectable is chalky and looks muddy/patchy when used. Talk Derby to Me is a horrible shade. It's super chalky and feels hard and crispy to the touch. The glitter in it doesn't come up when swatched. The color is muddy and and pigmentation is subpar. I would not recommend this palette for those who don't have much makeup/are beginners. The palette is expensive and a lot of the shades are not everyday shades. It's more of a collectable item. I'm trying to pan this palette before I buy anymore palettes (i already have too many).
Overall, I do admire the shade range and the peachy pinks in this palette. The pinks are very bright yet are usable in basic eye looks as well. However, there are only 3-5 shadows that I absolutely love and use on an almost everyday basis which isn't much considering the $50 price tag.
jordan r.
Whiteman Afb, MO
I love this palette! The colors are my go to everyday shades! I use this palette every week! The way the shadows blend is amazing! Yes it is a higher end palette, but the quality is worth the money. I love the taupe / brown shades on the palette they are my favorites to use. I love that I don’t need an eyeshadow primer or even concealer on my lids to use these shadows, they work great on their own.

They work really well with morphe and by cosmetic brushes! A little product goes a long way with these shadows as well! I know this palette will last a long time. There of course is some fall out but that happens with many eye shadows.

They are smooth and creamy, not gritty at all. I am left with a soft blended look with this palette no harsh lines or patchiness to my eye makeup.

I definitely recommend this palette for people interested. It is worth it! The smell just makes it 10 times better on top of the great shadows! :)

Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I love this palette! I look at this palette and I see endless ideas of looks to create! They are so versatile too, you can do is spring Peach soft look you can do a deep dark Smokey purple look you can do looks with the green a lot of the Shadows I think I personally would use mixed with Mac's Fix Plus just to make them pop a little bit more. They have some really interesting colors That You Don't See too often, such as summer yum it's like a dark burnt orange shade with almost a brownish undertone I don't know it's hard to explain. The pigments in the shadows are decent, however they are not incredibly pigmented compared to other Shadows you would find in this line such as the Too Faced original chocolate bar palette or the semi-sweet palette those Shades seem to be much more pigmented in my opinion. These ones are a little softer then a lot of them are Shimmer shades or have some Shimmer to them. It smells like peaches it smells like candy that is flavored like Peach! It smells so good it's not an overwhelming perfumey smell, it is a lighter smell it's fresh it's not going to make you sick! I wasn't disappointed in the purchase, I use this palette enough to where I would definitely purchase it again. There's so many different looks all have to upload different looks on this palette.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.