Manda p.

Cailin Y.
Cailin Y.
Centreville, VA
1 year, 5 months ago
I don't really like mine.. The peach shades are hard to work with on lighter skin and it looks like you're light from your picture (?) I'm paper white haha. I got mine as a gift, if I had paid for it I'd be returning it. All the darker shades have glitter in them. The neutrals are nothing you wouldn't find in your choc bars. I'd stick to your chocolate bar palettes and maybe try KVD's pastel palette for a peach shade.. I heard that one was wayyyy better as far as the peach shade and you get a whole bunch of shades different from the choc bar ones you already have.
kataleyah C.
kataleyah C.
Nashua, NH
1 year, 8 months ago
Loveeeee this give the try
Florence N.
Florence N.
Magnolia, AR
1 year, 8 months ago
This palette is incredible! I got it online the day it relaunched and I am in love!
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Woodbridge, VA
1 year, 8 months ago
you will LOVE this palette. I saved up to buy it and it was worth every penny. You can create so many different looks for any occasion. Some of the shades are similar to the chocolate palettes but not identical.
maureen n.
maureen n.
Fort Wayne, IN
1 year, 8 months ago
I just got this palette a couple weeks ago and i personally love it!!!! I seriously use it everyday. 1 of the colors in it called candied peach has sparkles in it but when u apply it it dosnt look like theirs any at all which kinda sucks but the pigmentation for the rest of the colors in the palette i got seemed to b just fine i think its deffinatly worth it i love it so much!!
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
1 year, 8 months ago
I got this palette with the first launch, so I've had a decent amount of time to use it. I can tell you that I use it way more than my chocolate palette that I've had for years. I much prefer the warmer shades in the peach one, and I feel like the quality is a bit better. I'd say it is worth it if you love warmer tones like I do, but if you prefer mattes than I highly suggest the Morphe 35O instead. Hope that helps!💖
Geeta I.
Geeta I.
1 year, 11 months ago
Temptalia reviewed this on her blog and she had mixed reviews for some shadows. I think some colors have poor pigmentation and others have it better. I think that the most unique colors are the peach ones, so unless you really want those it may not be worth it. However because they are manufacturing new palettes the formula may change and be better or worse.
Payton J.
Payton J.
Byron, GA
1 year, 11 months ago
I honestly am super excited for the relaunch of this pallet, i love how there is a large color range and a variety of colors to choose from, not just basic nudes or all similar colors. I definitely will be purchasing this pallet!
Karen H.
Karen H.
1 year, 11 months ago
It's honesty the only Too Faced palette I own and I really like it but I don't reach for it often. The color selection is much different than the peach palette compared to the chocolate bars and obviously it smells like peaches not chocolate. If you want a pink toned palette then I'd say get it but the shades aren't so unique that you couldn't find it in another product.
Jennie L.
Jennie L.
Denver, CO
1 year, 11 months ago
There are similar shades but none that are exact dupes in the CB palettes. The palette is really nice but safe from the peach scent, you probably already have some identical or near dupe shades in your collection.