Corrina C.
Henderson, NV

Is the smell overpowering? I do not have a sensitive nose but I have heard so many people say they disliked it for that reason....

Valerie F.
Valerie F.
1 year, 4 months ago
I personally thought the scent was nauseating. But I also didn't like the chocolate bar scent either. It's too strong for me. It gives me a headache.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
1 year, 4 months ago
I don't think it is overpowering at all. I love the light peach scent. Even my daughter likes it.
Bey ..
Bey ..
Sarasota, FL
1 year, 4 months ago
No it's not. It has a nice peachy sweet smell that you won't notice unless you you bring it near your nose 😂 I for one love the smell 😍