Mariel G.

Hi my name is Mariel! I was wondering since I'm really into eyeshadow palettes what the Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette and the Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette are like? I've already purchased the Too Faced Natural Love Eyeshadow Collection and the Urban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette and I'm absolutely in love with those! So I was just wondering if the other palettes are worth buying.

Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
11 months ago
The sweet peach is one of my favs lovee the colors!!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Indianapolis, IN
11 months ago
I love the sweet peach palette. They are great for the summer. And they smell great too
Amie G.
Amie G.
Averill Park, NY
11 months ago
I'm not crazy about the sweet peach palette I never reach for it. I highly recommend ABH or Tarte for shadows.