Valea R.
Spanaway, WA

Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?

Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Sault Ste, ON
1 year, 4 months ago
it is an ok palette but definitely not worth the hype
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Anchorage, AK
1 year, 7 months ago
I just got this palette about 2 weeks ago. It is the only eyeshadow palette is use now. (and I own all the Urban Decay Naked Palettes). It just makes me so happy, the colors are vibrant, go on smooth *I don't use a primer* and like others have mentioned the light peach scent is delightful. Only bummer is it doesn't have it's own brush.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Charleston, ME
1 year, 7 months ago
I LOVE this palette. I have all the Urban Decay Naked palettes and I think I like this one better. They shadows are so creamy and blend able. I do use Urban Decay eye primer and my shadow lasts all day. I also like the light scent of peach. I have been using this more than any of the other eye palettes I have.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
1 year, 7 months ago
I picked this up a month ago, at Sephora, but seen it at Macy's, online and many other places... it runs around $50. This is my first Too faced palette, and have always used a good UD eyeshadow primer, and don't have any problems with a shades being splotchy or blendable, I reach for this palette about 80% of the time, and am absolutely in love with the scent, colors and well they translate from day to night looks. The only palette I probably like more for the pigmentation is my Studionmakeup On-The-go Pallette, but that has no scent only has 9 shades, and the packaging is no where as cute... and runs exactly $50 per palette, but the quality is impeccable, and I have yet to find anything to beat that quality. So for the money you spend, and all the looks you can create, with this wonderful smelling palette I would definitely say it is worth the money.
Katrina S.
Katrina S.
1 year, 7 months ago
Its back in stock now and its absolutely worth the hype it smells incredible and the colors are very pigmented.
Tehani O.
Tehani O.
Perth
1 year, 7 months ago
This pigment is really good in almost all of the shadows. It's comparable to the chocolate bar palette.. if you're in Australia wa then Jan 31 I think! From Mecca
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
1 year, 7 months ago
Definitely worth the hype. it's my sister's first palette and she's been using it every day since I got it for her!
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
West Chester, PA
1 year, 7 months ago
100% worth the hype! Not only does it smell amazing, but the pigment in the colors are unbeatable! The range of light colors and darks are also great!
Sonia G.
Sonia G.
Ulta has them in stock
Myranda M.
Myranda M.
Mancelona, MI
1 year, 7 months ago
It's back in stock. It's so worth that hype. Girl. I'm only used to high end makeup