Shante F.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I literally have fallen in love with the Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette from Too faced. I didn't think the palette would look great on me because of my deeper skin tone and brown eyes. This eyeshadow palette is cruelty free. Smells amazing like peaches. The shadows stay on all day without creasing. The shades glide on like butter! SO many beautiful shades. Has both shimmers and mattes. A little something for everyone:) I would totally recommend this palette to everyone:)