Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

I want to know if someone has used this palette and what pigmentation does it have?Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
quisiera ver los colores pigmentados
How is the Pigment in this palette?
Start your review of Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette!
Product Highlights
“I love this pallet. The shadows are pigmented and are all beautiful. I would definitely recommend if you love colorful eye shadow pallets.” in reviews
“This palette is everything! It has so many neutral colors. I use this in my every day looks. It is kind of pricey but it isn't like $50 miry like $36” in reviews
Norcross, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
More like 2.5 instead of a 2. It’s so cute to look at, but it’s not very practical. The mattes are definitely much better than the shimmers and the sequin shade. Glistening peach looks beautiful and should be the standout but it’s a dry shimmer with too much fallout. Peach Ice is another shimmer that should be a standout but it is not finely milled and looks more glittery so the iridescent shift doesn’t show very well. It should be the brow-bone and inner corner highlight from the looks of the palette but the texture is not ideal for that. Maybe use it as a topper with a creamy base underneath to help it adhere. Fig is the best and most useful shade for me. I have fair skin and most of the mattes are similar in lightness so I end up with colorful looks but they usually lack dimension. This may be because I am reluctant to use the darkest shade with the lighter pink and peach shades. With most of the colors being as light as they are the two darkest ones in the pan don’t seem to fit in. If glistening peach and peach ice had a more practical texture I would give another star since they are beautiful to look at. I admit I don’t know how to use the creme de la peach shade, the one that looks more like a sequin finish to me. It doesn’t have enough dimension to stand apart from the other shades. But I love the packaging! I would like to know of ways to repurpose the packaging if I end up depotting the ones I find useful. In short don’t purchase this one for the shimmers and don’t expect it to be an everyday go-to versatile pallette unless you are happy with simpler one-dimensional looks with lighter matte shades. I would award another star if it retailed at half the price since almost half of the shadows are not practical.Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette
Morrisville , NC
Purchased at: ULTA
This is one of my all time favorite palettes! I have green eyes and this palette compliments them very well! The shadows are pigmented, blendable and smell amazing! I love the shimmers in this palette more than the mattes. I did find that you need to work more with the darker shades (mainly Delectable and Talk Derby to Me) in order for them to show up. The swatches I have included are without a primer. I also noticed that the shade Candid Peach looks more pink in the pan but swatched and on the eyes it definitely comes off more orange. This palette is definitely a classic and I would highly recommend it! Too Faced is cruelty free however they are owned by Estée Lauder and they are not. You are definitely getting your moneys worth with any Too Faced palette because the shadows are very tightly packed, making it harder to hit pan on their shadows.
Vancouver, WA
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette uploaded by Alena Т.
Shades - this is the first thing that you like about this palette. They are perfectly matched and balanced. Of course, there are shades-outsiders, (rightmost column). But they are light outsiders that you don’t want to be offended by. Metallic, shimmer - my love. They are soft, perfectly pigmented and completely give out color. And if applied wet or with a finger, they will shine in a new way. There is one unique shade of Candied Peach. I have never seen such a combination anywhere, it looks very unusual in my eyes, and with a tan it will be triple bombing. All shades are distinguished by pigmentation, but as with any shadows, it would be nice to use the base. Despite the softness of the shades, I did not notice that the shadows are dusty and consumed very much, that is, they are pressed very well. When applied, they behave as complete excellent students, without spots and shedding under the eyes, cheeks and other parts of the face and body. During the day, they do not roll in a crease, do not lose color and in the evening you wash off exactly what you applied.
Hillside, NJ
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette uploaded by Monica P.
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes of all time. I have over 100 palettes in my collection, and I keep coming back to this one, I even hit pan in two shades without even trying! I love the variety of looks you can get with this palette, from a soft pink look to a nice neutral glam look, to a dark grungy smokey green or purple look. I've had this for over a year and a half now and I don't see any difference in quality or blendability at all. My favorite shade is 'Luscious'- I would 100% buy that shade as a single.
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette uploaded by raquel L.
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette uploaded by raquel L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this palette but I probably wouldn’t repurchase again. Some of the shadows don’t blend as easily as I’d like them too. There was a lot of hype over this palette at one point and the novelty of the peach scent infused into it, which is nice because I don’t find it irritating, but that alone wouldn’t be enough for me to repurchase this now so when I finally use it up, it’s done.
Derby, CT
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette uploaded by Barbara M.
Purchased at: Sephora
The scent is less fresh peaches and more like a plugged peachy fragrance evocative of a peach pie filling. To me, the palette is half peach shades and half eart toned shades of browns, a deep purple and an olive green. They apply well, have decent pigmentation, and blend well. As a POC they still gave me a good color impact on my eyes without needing to create any special workarounds. Just a normal amount of sheer eyeshadow primer and i was good to go. I was afraid I would have a skin reaction from the fragrance in the product but I didn't, which is wonderful. My husband bought this for me at Sephora and I am very pleased with the quality and performance. It is versatile enough for daytime looks and evening looks with some drama to them.. Here's a photo of the last look I created with the palette for a work day in the office (so in early March 2020)
Let me start by saying that if you are not a fan of extremely warm-tones, you will not like this palette. I have cool-toned fair skin, so many of these shades can come off looking too bright and orange on my eyes. That being said, the shimmers in this palette are absolutely gorgeous. The shade range in this is very inspiring; I've had this palette for over three years, and I still don't think I've every recycled a look. The darker navy, purple, and black shimmers are kind of throwaway shades- they are so dark on the eyes, that the glimmers and undertones don't shine through. I don't know that this is a great everyday palette, but if you're looking for something fun that smells amazing, you'll love this.
allen, tx
To me Too Faced Makeup is a hit or miss. I really like this palettes shades because they look great together. Some of they shade work great. They blend lot extremely easy, but the there is some that just don't work out. Some of there eye shadows, not all, are patchy and don't blend. It does confuse me because it is like they use a different formula that does work as good. I just don't really like spend tons of money that don't work that great, and if you are like me, you probably wouldn't want to waste your money on this product. Don't get me worry, I do enjoy so colors, and I do also like a lot of Too Faced products. I just don't think that I will ever buy anymore Too Faced eye shadow palettes again.
This Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Collection Palette was one of my first ever high-end palettes. I think this is a great palette if you only wear neutrals but want to play with just a *bit* of color. It has greens and purples and peaches, but they’re all extremely wearable and not too bright. My only complaint with this palette is that the formula is not consistent. Some of the shimmers are AMAZING, but others are muddy and dry. Some mattes are pigmented and blendable, but others are chalky and patchy. This is still one of my most-used palettes. I think I’ve found better eyeshadow formulas now, but I still think this is a good palette, especially if you like the colors.
This was my first Too Faced eyeshadow palette and if all their formulas are like this then I definitely will not be repurchasing. The eyeshadow isn't all that pigmented even with concealer or an eyeshadow base on my lid. When I blend it out the shadow seems to just disappear. The eyeshadow palette packaging is very cute and feels well made and the shadows smell like peaches so that's really nice but the shadows just don't have enough pigment and don't blend out as smoothly as I would like. There's also a lot of browns, which plenty of palettes have so that they're more usable but it's a peach palette, I would have liked for it to have more than two or three peach colors.

2,992 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 18 heures
Jacqueline G. • il y a 18 heures
Hi there the pigmentation is like a 7/10 they aren’t that vibrant but you would really have to stick your makeup brush in there if you want it to really pop