BY TOO FACED #5 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• infused with the skin-loving essence of peach
  • Smells like peaches
  • Rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff
  • Complementary for all skin tones
  • Everything you need to create limitless, timeless and modern looks
  • 18 Eye Shadows 0.95g/0.03 Oz.
  • Total Net Weight 17.1g/0.54Oz.

• How is the pigment and fallout?5 Answers
  • i soooo want to try this!5 Answers
  • I just love the different looks I can create with this palette! W...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Nati D.
So, Too Faced did it again with their new Sweet Peach Palette! It is a very warm-toned palette infused with the yummiest of peach scent. Actually, unlike the previous chocolate bars, this one actually packs a scent, like peach candy! I noticed that after a while with the other Chocolate Bars you actually have to inhale in the palette to take in the cocoa but this one smells from across the room. Which I find this to be extra amazing right off the bat because I just love peach flavored everything. This palette has 18 shades and unlike the previous Chocolate Bars it doesn't have the two larger pans on top and bottom.One of the best perks about owning this palette, that I think not many might realize or even consider, is that you can use some a few of these shimmers as highlighters! Yes, they are that pigmented. For example, Nectar has been my go to highlight these past couple of days and it looks really fresh on my skin. Just pop a lil' bit of product and you're good to go!

I find this to be a huge plus with this palette because in case you didn't know, my skin's the oily type and living on such a warm humid island doesn't really do nice things to the face. I really don't find the point of spending $60+ on those highlighter sets (Why are they so expensive, like really?) When my face is just going to produce it's own sweaty highlights after a few hours. Sad but true! Anyways, for someone like me, that loves makeup but is not really into the whole highlighting or strobing, the fact that these shades are so versatile for other parts of the face other than the eyelids make this palette really worth the money.

The consistency is a lil' bit powdery but not as much as to having fallout all over your cheeks when you do a smokey eye. Actually, if you're lazy and you decide to apply this with your fingers, there's practically no fallout. I think it's just enough to make everything blend well. Speaking of fingers, I still need to get myself better brushes because the ones I currently own aren't that great, so that' might be the reason for this; but the colors Nectar, Luscious, and Bellini apply so much better with your fingers. I feel that doing this without a brush makes the packing a lot easier.
Emily H.
Columbia, SC
If it were not for my best friend I probably would not have purchased this palette. When I saw it for the first time I felt like the colors were going to be too much like other shadows that I already owned. This has easily become one of my most favorite palettes in my entire collection (among ABH Modern Renaissance, Morphe, and Tarte). So many different looks can be created from this palette and the fact that it has the black shade and the two different purple shades is what I think really sets it apart. The packing is cute, obviously, but it would also be a great palette to travel with. I know a lot of people who are intimidated by the black, purple, and green shade, but it is a great way to experiment with colors that are a little more outside your comfort zone.

Non-related to this palette, but I also purchased one of the new lip oils that launched in the new collection and it is AMAZING. The pigmentation on all of the shades is great, but I personally own Papa Don't Peach. Some of the best gloss formulas I have ever used and are not sticky on the lips whatsoever. It almost feels as if you're wearing a lip balm.
Nikki D.
Soddy Daisy, TN
SO excited to finally get my hands on this lovely eyeshadow palette! The Too Faced Cosmetics Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette. It is a beauty and smells AMAZING! The palette is infused with the skin-loving essence of peach, so it smells just like peaches! The rich, pigmented shadows offer true color payoff! The shades are complementary for all skin tones. The Sweet Peach Palette includes 18 Eye Shadows, such as: White Peach (matte vanilla cream), Luscious (pearl peach champagne), Just Peachy (shimmering peachy pink), Bless Her Heart (golden moss), Tempting (bronzed black), Charmed, I'm Sure (matte medium cool brown), Nectar (pearly peachy cream), Cobbler (peachy pinked bronze), Candied Peach (matte coral with violet shimmer), Bellini (gilded peach), Peach Pit (satin perfect rasin), Delectable (matte smoky amethyst), Peaches 'n Cream (matte milky peach), Georgia (matte peachy pink), Carmelized (dark gilded bronze), Puree (metallic dark bronze), Summer Yum (matte gingerbread), Talk Derby to
Ali B.
Mahwah, NJ
I absolutely love love love this palette! Too Faced as a brand has some of the best formula for eye shadows out there. I have the chocolate bar palette, the bon bon palette, as well some of the smaller palettes. And let me tell you this is my favorite after the original chocolate bar palette. Every color is wearable and great for lighter skin tones. I'm very fair myself with blue eyes and a lot of these colors really make my eyes pop! However for anyone out there who does not have any Too Faced products, all there palettes have a smell. Let me rephrase that. I think it smells delicious. Most of them smell like chocolate - i.e the chocolate bars and bon bon palettes. But this, if you couldn't have guessed, smells like peach! I, personally love that it has a little of an aroma to it. It's not overbearing and when you put the eyeshadows on you cannot smell it by any means. I thought I would just throw it out there because some people are turned off by the smell. I love this palette!!!
Cristina V.
I'm in the minority. I think Too Faced and I need to break up for a while. This palette is average. I hate all their packaging, so it's no surprise I'm not a fan. I'm not a 9 year old girl, so their infantile marketing just doesn't do it for me. I have the neutral small palette they make and that one is actually excellent quality. This one? Nah. Too many similar shades, some are so chalky...it's obvious that TF is cranking out lower quality products because they know if they pay enough influencers you'll buy it. Hook, line, and sinker. Let me tell you this: it's not even 1/3 as good as they hype surrounding it. It's just not. They should've made this one the size of the PBJ palette and made that one this size, then maybe you'd get colors that make sense and more variety. These do not preform like the chocolate palette btw, so don't expect that! Too Faced wanted to sell their company for a lot of money and stopped caring about quality over quantity a long time ago. I returned it.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
I love the sweet peach palette from Too Faced cosmetics! It has a great variety of shades but are all warm tones, which are my go to for every day looks. These eyeshadows are smooth, creamy, and really easy to apply. They also blend out fantastically! My favorite shades in this palette are "summer yum" for the crease, "Georgia" for transition, and "nectar" for the lid and highlighting the inner corner, brow bone, and even my cheeks! I also love the fact that this palette really does smell like peaches! It's not an overwhelming scent. The packaging of this is really pretty too. The palette is in a metal tin like the chocolate ones, but the outside is painted in an ombré from a light peachy pink, to a hot pink, to a hot peachy orange. It's beautiful to display on a vanity or in a palette holder on a shelf. Overall, I think this product is completely worth the $49. I recommend it to anyone who loves warm tones, peaches, pretty packaging, or is an avid collector of Too Faced.
Amy W.
Litchfield, MI
I am so in love with this palette! Firstly, the smell... It has a smell of sweet peaches. When it arrived in the mail, the entire pkg smelled of peaches. But oddly, the smell isn't overpowering. I say oddly, because I could smell it before I opened the pkg. Honestly, I partly love using this palette because of the smell. Next is the shadows, the colors are like eye candy! My eyes dance across this palette. And my two favorite colors are Candied Peach and Just Peachy. Candied Peach, is a matte color, however, it has Gold flecks in it. It's just amazing. The palette is mostly shimmers but the matte shades that are in the palette are fabulous! The shades in this palette are buttery and easily blendable. I would also call this palette a 'warm' palette. I have recently peeped a sneak peak of an entire 'Sweet Peach' line! I am swooning. There is a highlighter and blush, all in the same type of tin palette! There are also lippies that look kissable. I am in love!!!
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
Ante demasiado dulce melocotón gama de colores ($ 49.00 por 0.54 oz.) De 18 sombras de ojos incluye inspirados en melocotón (la fruta!). Hay ganadores y perdedores en la paleta; la mayor parte de las matas fueron suficientes que levantaban una gran cantidad de exceso y desvió hacia fuera en la tapa suave, mientras que los más tonos mate con la chispa no tenían mucha chispa traducir. Había dos trapos importantes en las paletas (tanto morados-había't totalmente sorprendido) y, a continuación, en general, la fórmula de sombra de ojos Too Faced es uno que realmente requiere un cebador para la pigmentación, capacidad de mezcla, y la longevidad. Si usar imprimación y no ya tiene un montón de sitio para calentar neutrales para ir al siguiente, puede considerarlo. Tiene un aroma dulce, melocotón que puedo oler con la paleta cerrada (pero en la misma habitación), pero no notó ningún olor persistente cuando se aplican las sombras de ojos

Reportar abuso
1Me gusto esto
Rori E.
Converse, TX
Lemme star by saying, when I first got my hands on this palette I was so stoked to go home and start creating looks with it. The color scheme is beautiful and I don't have colors quiet like them. The scent is delicious and not so strong that its sickening. Of course when I get a new pallet I always do finger swatches to test out the colors, everything went smooth the colors were pigmented and the shadows felt nice and buttery. When I actually started to create an eye look with the palette I noticed right away that the shadows had a tone of kick back and a bunch of fallout no matter how much I tapped my brush to try to avoid fallout the product still fell all over my face. I was disappointed that the shadows weren't super pigmented like I originally thought and I spent tons of time trying to blend and build everything up. Its a beautiful palette, but I just don't think its worth the hype. I do still reach for it but it is not a stand alone palette
Cora M.
Florence, AZ
So, let me start off by saying I love Too Faced. I am a huge fan of the Born This Way foundation. However, that being said, not everything in their line is a winner. This palette is nice, but is it worth the hefty price tag of $50? No. I hate to say it, but it isn't.

These shadows are pigmented with the exception of the two darkest shades. These shadows definitely need a primer underneath to show the true pigmentation of the colors. For $50 I would expect the whole palette to be pigmented. Anyways, I love the color range on my neutral light skin tone! It looks amazing against blue eyes and brown eyes, but of course any eye color would be beautiful with this! Candied peach is my favorite color in the palette and it looks beautiful in the crease.

If you are looking for a good alternative, I heard the iheartmakeup palette is very similar and it doesn't smell either (if you're sensitive to that sort of stuff). That palette is only $15 I believe.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Where can I get this?
Lauren M.
Is this a good palette for everyday looks?
Valea R.
Spanaway, WA
Does anyone know when this comes back into stock and also is it worth the hype?
Kimberly J.
Los Banos, CA
Does anyone know how much this palette is ? How are the pigments ?
Manda p.