Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette

A palette of 18 peach-scented eye shadows for limitless, timeless and modern looks. A new take on neutrals featuring fresh-picked shades of peachy pinks, corals and bronzes, along with pops of purples that will have you looking sweet as a peach year-round.

What is a good pink and brown palette that you recommend ?
Does it annoy u to hear ppl complain about not receiving a box lately when they mention receiving multiple boxes a month? I see ppl on here that have never received anything so I think everyone needs to be grateful and remember that boxes are complimentary and they don’t have to give us anything if they don’t want.
What is your favorite makeup brand and whyToo Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette ?
Start your review of Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette!
Product Highlights
I love this pallet. The shadows are pigmented and are all beautiful. I would definitely recommend if you love colorful eye shadow pallets.in reviews
This palette is everything! It has so many neutral colors. I use this in my every day looks. It is kind of pricey but it isn't like $50 miry like $36in reviews
Vivian P.
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Vivian P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this eyeshadow palette… perfect for creating a Smokey eye look. The colors are pigmented and blend easily with each other. Great transition shades as well.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,275 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the Too Faced sweet peach eye shadow palette and it retails for $49.00. This is definitely a palette that needs an eyeshadow primer. This does have a peach scent. The formula on this palette is powdery, sheers out when applied/blended. This is a dusty formula so there is some fallout. This palette could use improvement in all areas. The pigment on some shades is good, but there are some shadows that tend to sheer out, you will need to build. A dampened brush helps.
Jessica B.
Anaheim, CA
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Jessica B.
I’m all about the colors in this palette! They are so pigmented and easy to apply! Only reason I didn’t give 5 stars, is because of how easily the palette shattered and broke apart. Love everything aside from that
Yurley  A.
Odessa, TX
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Yurley  A.
5 years ago this palette became my favorite. When I saw it I fell in love with her because of their colors, the design and they said it’s smelled like peach. This is the palette that for ME is the most expensive I have but I think it has been worth every penny. I feel that it is of very good quality, the material is metal, the shadows have good pigmentation and it still smells like peach, not strong like 5 years ago but it still smells🌸Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette
Rebecca T.
Eastpointe, MI
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Rebecca T.
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Rebecca T.
Too Faced makes a great eyeshadow that is pigmented and easy to blend. This palette smells like peach candy rings. You can create many looks using this palette. I have blue eyes and can create daytime or nighttime looks with this palette. I recommend Too Faced eyeshadows.
Crystal J.
Augusta, GA
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Crystal J.
This is honestly one of my favorite Too Faced palettes of all time! And it smells sooooo good! The colors are so soft and blendable! IG: hellochrissmakeup
Amber P.
Fraziers Btm, WV
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Amber P.
I LOVE this palette so much!!!! I could honestly just use it for the rest of my life and be so happy. The colors are all of my favorites. The powders are very pigmented and apply so easily. Blends quickly! I purchased this palette from Ulta during the 21 days of beauty for 50% but I would definitely pay the full price for it too.
Laura M.
Garland, TX
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Laura M.
Another one of my favorites! Smells good. Really nice pigmentation. Such a small amount of fall out. Love all the dark colors for this season approaching. Can be used during day time and night time. For sure will continue to use it.
Yesenia  A.
Dallas, TX
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Yesenia  A.
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette . Esta paleta de sombras es hermosa y el olor a durazno es es suave. Me encantan los tonos para todos los días. todos son absolutamente hermosos. el pigmento es excelente.
Kendra A.
Medford, OR
Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Kendra A.
Such pretty colors and can do a nice variety of looks with this palette. This palette is gorgeous & I loved it until I dropped it in the airport & all the eyeshadows shattered 😢.

3,127 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica  N.
Northampton, MA
il y a 24 jours
Jennie D. il y a 23 jours
Colourpop has become one of my more recent favorites because they have so many options, inexpensive and I'm in love with their Lux Lip Oil. Urban Decay is my original favorite.
Jenny H.
Portland, OR
il y a 4 mois
Maria D. il y a 3 mois
I just got it and love it. I never thought some of these colors look great together!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Catalina C.
il y a 9 mois
The Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette it's good for a natural daily makeup or you guys have another recommendation?
Delimar G. il y a 9 mois