BY TOO FACED

Pucker up with our silky, smooth, peach oil infused lip gloss that smells and tastes like fresh picked peaches.

Includes: Lip-loving PEACH OIL, COCONUT OIL and VITAMIN E to soften and moisturize lips.

Details:

Too Faced Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino created Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss as the perfect lip accessory to the Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection. He wanted a lip product that would delight almost all the senses—it would showcase the juicy tones of fresh peaches including peachy nudes, pinks and corals while feeling nourishing to the lips and smelling and tasting like fresh peaches!

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with the skin-loving essence of peach, coconut oil and vitamin E
  • Smells and tastes like peaches
  • 8 new shades of nudes, peachy pinks and corals
  • Coconut oil and vitamin E hydrate and soften lips
  • Moisture-rich formula feels lightweight and creamy
  • Net Wt. 4 mL / 0.14 Fl. Oz.

Peach Fuzz: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Papa Don't Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach-sicle: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Pure Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Poppin' Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach, Please!: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach Tease: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Tickle-Me-Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• I've been wanting to try this! Is it a great lip gloss, d...1 Answers
  • Is this lipgloss oily? I am concerned about it bleeding a...2 Answers
  • Are they very pigmented4 Answers
Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss
  • "This lip gloss is so sweet! Literally! Smells just like the juicy deliciousness that is my Peach palette. YUM. Tastes good too. This lip gloss is so hydrating and smooth and not sticky at all. I highly recommend this to all! " in 206 reviews
  • "I have this oil in pure peach and am absolutely in love! It's such a pretty pinch color and lasts for so long! It's glossy but not sticky- definitely recommend to anyone loving a glossy pink lip look." in 88 reviews
  • "I'm not usually a big lip gloss fan but this product is seriously amazing and definitely worth the hype. Not only does it taste and smell amazing but it is extremely comfortable and very hydrating! This lip gloss is very long lasting and comes in several beautiful shades! This is perfect for children-adults and stunning for all seasons of the year!" in 72 reviews
Molly S.
Zionsville, IN
I just love this peach oil lip gloss. It is so moisturizing as well as smells great and has a yummy flavor to it as well! It has the perfect shiny sheer color. It's the Perfect spring and summer easy lip gloss. Muah!
Diana M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have really enjoy the peaches and cream collection. My favorite part is how much the products smell like peaches. I was looking forward to this oil lip gloss but being unfamiliar with oil lip glosses I didn’t know what to expect. I like the scent and the color but it was just way too sticky for me.
Vanessa M.
Kensington, PE
I am in love with these lip glosses. The colour is perfect for spring! They have great pigments and glide on easily. They're hydrating and feel comfortable on the lips. For staying power they are pretty good too! I want every colour!
Allison H.
Columbia, MO
Review for: Peach, Please! (coral pink) more...
Very oily and greasy. Slides around alot. Not very pigmented. Rubs off easily. Not my favorite product Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss
Eryn P.
Belfast, ME
I live in the Northeast, in Maine and this is the first Winter in I don't know how long that my lips have not been chapped, cracked, and dry!#PEACHAHOLIC HERE!! Papa Don't Peach lipgloss has become a staple in my daily routine! This is by far the best gloss I have ever used. It has a subtle color, the smell is DIVINE, and it is so moisturizing! As a Mom with 3 children under 13 it takes a lot for me to justify spending $19 on a lipgloss, but I'll do it again when this one runs out!! 100% thumbs up, it is worth the money....And the little peach on the top of the container is SO CUTE!!
Viola C.
I think I’m one of few that did it like this. The scent is really what does it for me. Just super pungent fake peach. The scent of product is big for me. I have a strong sense of smell, and anything on my lips that doesn’t go away in a few minutes makes me nauseous. Also I really didn’t like the consistency kind of thick and goopy. I feel bad about leaving this horrible review on a product that everyone seems to really enjoy. I have many other lip glosses that smell better and look better on. This kinda applies a little streaky. I’m super glad I received a sample with one of my Sephora orders. I really wanted to love this. I still love Too Faced though.
Olha D.
Philadelphia, PA
This creamy peach oil lip gloss is one of the best glosses which i ever used! The smell is awesome just like real pitch milkshake!) I bought it at Sephora store for 19$. My shade is Pure Peach. It’s perfect for me.
winny c.
I purchased the shade Papa Don't Peach. This is a creamy peach oil lip gloss and it fulfills all the claims. It is creamy, non drying, non sticky, not tacky. It is made with peach oil, coconut oil, and vitamin E to soften and moisturize lips. I always love extra hydration to my lips especially after taking off a lippie, it is unappealing to see chapped lips. However with this lip gloss, it feels like you're wearing a thin layer of moisturizer so at the end of the day, your lips are kissable 😙! It has a slight scent of sweet peaches. This shade is a peachy nude with a brown undertone. The color you see on the adorable packaging and in the tube is the color you'll receive. Like all lip glosses, they transfer so expect to reapply. All in all, Papa Don't Peach is a beautiful nude gloss and is a must in your lippie collection!
Liz N.
Denton, NC
Review for: Peach Fuzz (peachy nude) more...
Best lip gloss/cream oil ever! Makes your lips super soft. My summer favorite. Must have in my everyday makeup routine. It is long lasting and I would recommend it to anyone that prefers lipgloss to lipstick. It can be found at ulta and Sephora:) for around $20 .
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
I received a delux sample of Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil lip gloss with my last Too Faced order and I love it so much! The shade I have is "Pure Peach" and its a perfect, peachy neutral that gives a hint of peachy pink color and a lot of creamy lip love! It goes great over another lippie or by itself. It smells amazing! Like fresh peaches in the summer. And I'm from Georgia so I know my peaches! It comes in adorable packaging and has a cute peach emoji on top. The applicator is a soft mini doe foot and it glides on so smooth! Highly recommend this gloss!
Amanda J.
Racine, WI
I'm considering buying one of these. Are they as great as they sound?
Ana T.
Santa Maria, CA
Holly J.
Does this stay on all day? Is it like a lip stain?
Destiny J.
Ladson, SC
Sometimes oily lip products will cause my lips to dry out and peel. Do you find that this product helps to retain the moisture in your lips? Any issues with it?
Bailey K.
Is this gloss sticky or rub off easily?