BY TOO FACED

Pucker up with our silky, smooth, peach oil infused lip gloss that smells and tastes like fresh picked peaches.

Includes: Lip-loving PEACH OIL, COCONUT OIL and VITAMIN E to soften and moisturize lips.

Details:

Too Faced Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino created Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss as the perfect lip accessory to the Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection. He wanted a lip product that would delight almost all the senses—it would showcase the juicy tones of fresh peaches including peachy nudes, pinks and corals while feeling nourishing to the lips and smelling and tasting like fresh peaches!

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with the skin-loving essence of peach, coconut oil and vitamin E
  • Smells and tastes like peaches
  • 8 new shades of nudes, peachy pinks and corals
  • Coconut oil and vitamin E hydrate and soften lips
  • Moisture-rich formula feels lightweight and creamy
  • Net Wt. 4 mL / 0.14 Fl. Oz.

Peach Fuzz: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Papa Don't Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach-sicle: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Pure Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Poppin' Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach, Please!: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach Tease: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Tickle-Me-Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• I've been wanting to try this! Is it a great lip gloss, d...1 Answers
  • Is this lipgloss oily? I am concerned about it bleeding a...2 Answers
  • Are they very pigmented4 Answers
Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss
  • "This lip gloss is so sweet! Literally! Smells just like the juicy deliciousness that is my Peach palette. YUM. Tastes good too. This lip gloss is so hydrating and smooth and not sticky at all. I highly recommend this to all! " in 206 reviews
  • "I have this oil in pure peach and am absolutely in love! It's such a pretty pinch color and lasts for so long! It's glossy but not sticky- definitely recommend to anyone loving a glossy pink lip look." in 88 reviews
  • "I'm not usually a big lip gloss fan but this product is seriously amazing and definitely worth the hype. Not only does it taste and smell amazing but it is extremely comfortable and very hydrating! This lip gloss is very long lasting and comes in several beautiful shades! This is perfect for children-adults and stunning for all seasons of the year!" in 72 reviews
Trista L.
Review for: Peach Fuzz (peachy nude) more...
I think that this product was really nice. It met my expectations and over. My lips were very nice and soft. I got it from Sephora and very nice packaging. I would definitely recommend this to others
Yadira R.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite/ Go to lip gloss at the moment. Great peachy scent, smells good enough to eat. Light peachy sheer color. Not oily or sticky at all. Amazing creamy feel. I purchased mine in (pure peach) at ULTA for $19 Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss
Melanie K.
Omaha, NE
At first glance I was really excited at the various shades of peach that are featured in this launch! Upon further testing and playing, I found that I seriously LOVE the formula of these glosses. They feel super creamy and thick, but never in a tacky or sticky way. Instead, they feel smooth and - dare I say?- buttery. I've always loved a good gloss and these have worked their way to the top of my list! Too Faced has surprised me and exceeded my expectations with this product!
minerva c.
Boise, ID
Recieved mine as a sample when I bought the peach palette and I love it. It smells amazing just like the shadows and tastes so sweet. I will be buying the full size once I'm out. And it's so soft on my lips. Just not as much pigment for color on lips. Very sheer but right up my alley
Carly Jane B.
I love theses lip glosses. They aren’t sticky like most are. They’re amazing and so soft and smell so good. They are amazing colors that last longer than you’d expect. They are truly amazing.
Caitlen C.
Review for: Peach Fuzz (peachy nude) more...
I actually got the colors "papa don't peach" and "Pure peach" and I love them! Papa don't peach is a great nude and great for everyday. Pure peach is a peachy pink and will be perfect for the spring and summer time. They smell amazing (like peaches) and feel so comfortable on the lips. They're creamy, smooth and non sticky. I need to pick up a few more colors!
Hannah H.
Bend, OR
Review for: Papa Don't Peach (spiced peach) more...
Okay, let me start with this: I hate lip gloss. I've never found a gloss that wasn't goopy or sticky or that my hair got stuck in. I got this because I liked the color, but I wasn't hoping for much. BUT I LOVE IT! The smell is strong, but once it's on my lips I can't smell anything. The color is beautiful and quite pigmented. The formula is on the thicker side, but it isn't goopy or sticky. I just really love this product. I'm so glad I gave it a try!
Jessica M.
No thank you! I was so excited to try this because I'm obsessed with everything peach and love too faced lip glosses. This fell so short and was so underwhelming. It has almost no tent, is very sticky, and doesn't stay on much longer than 20 minutes. It seems like most $3 drugstore lipglosses I used to get. So not impressed for this after spending $19. Boxum Peach Daquiri Full-on Lip Cream, is SO much nicer, prettier, and longer lasting.
Ciara C.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Review for: Papa Don't Peach (spiced peach), Peach Fuzz (peachy nude), Peachsicle (creamy peach) more...
Such an amazing product!! I have it in 3 different shades, but Papa Don't Peach is by far my favorite! The smell is absolutely amazing, and the glosses are extremely pigmented and creamy. Long lasting, and for sure with the price at $20 a bottle. I will for sure be buying another Papa Don't Peach when mine runs out!
Kennedy N.
Plano, TX
Review for: Pure Peach (peachy pink) more...
I got to try a deluxe sample of Pure Peach shade and I think it is just okay. It is not sticky, but there is a layer of the moisturizing oil on my lips. I could see this being a great basic for some, but not for those looking for a color payoff.

It has pigment when swatched on the skin but does not translate on the lips. It just looks like a slimy layer of oil. I am not a fan of the scent- it honestly makes me nauseated.
Hayley M.
Hamilton, ON
At what Social Impact score did you start qualifying for voxboxes?
Chi Y.
Silver Spring, MD
What's the color payoff, lasting time, and moisturizing ability?
Jessica M.
Mexico
Where could i buy these product??
Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
How sticky is the consistency?
Susan H.
Costa Mesa, CA
Been wanting to purchase the lip gloss in papa don't peach. Can someone describe this color and smell of this particular one for me? I'm a light-medium skin tone.