BY TOO FACED

Pucker up with our silky, smooth, peach oil infused lip gloss that smells and tastes like fresh picked peaches.

Includes: Lip-loving PEACH OIL, COCONUT OIL and VITAMIN E to soften and moisturize lips.

Details:

Too Faced Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino created Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss as the perfect lip accessory to the Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection. He wanted a lip product that would delight almost all the senses—it would showcase the juicy tones of fresh peaches including peachy nudes, pinks and corals while feeling nourishing to the lips and smelling and tasting like fresh peaches!

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with the skin-loving essence of peach, coconut oil and vitamin E
  • Smells and tastes like peaches
  • 8 new shades of nudes, peachy pinks and corals
  • Coconut oil and vitamin E hydrate and soften lips
  • Moisture-rich formula feels lightweight and creamy
  • Net Wt. 4 mL / 0.14 Fl. Oz.

Peach Fuzz: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Papa Don't Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach-sicle: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Pure Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Poppin' Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach, Please!: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach Tease: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Tickle-Me-Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• I've been wanting to try this! Is it a great lip gloss, d...1 Answers
  • Is this lipgloss oily? I am concerned about it bleeding a...2 Answers
  • Are they very pigmented4 Answers
Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss
  • "This lip gloss is so sweet! Literally! Smells just like the juicy deliciousness that is my Peach palette. YUM. Tastes good too. This lip gloss is so hydrating and smooth and not sticky at all. I highly recommend this to all! " in 206 reviews
  • "I have this oil in pure peach and am absolutely in love! It's such a pretty pinch color and lasts for so long! It's glossy but not sticky- definitely recommend to anyone loving a glossy pink lip look." in 88 reviews
  • "I'm not usually a big lip gloss fan but this product is seriously amazing and definitely worth the hype. Not only does it taste and smell amazing but it is extremely comfortable and very hydrating! This lip gloss is very long lasting and comes in several beautiful shades! This is perfect for children-adults and stunning for all seasons of the year!" in 72 reviews
Haliyma B.
Lawrenceville , GA
Sweet more like succulent! When I’m feeling flirty I put this on while tasting sweet. Would definitely but this. While retailing at 20.00 its a sweet spot in a gloss.
Alta P.
Columbia, SC
I cannot rave enough about this product! Smell and taste great! Feels so smooth on the lips and not sticky at all! I use Papa Don't Peach religiously! This product moisturizes the lips and leaves them in a better condition! My only complaint is not enough color choices! Too Faced should use this formula and run with it, I would buy this product a million times! Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss
Gloria R.
Picked this up the other day and i was very surprised. The smell is amazing without being over powering. Gloss is nice but not sticky. Only thing I didn't like was the wond. Felt a little flimsy but over all love it.
Chloe C.
Vienna
One of my favorite glosses!! I prefer gloss over lipstick and this one is so smooth! It goes on easy, isn’t sticky, lasts for a long time, actually is hydrating, and it also smells yummy so that’s a bonus
Natalie G.
Mansfield, TX
Review for: Papa Don't Peach (spiced peach) more...
Absolutly love the smell! The texture of the gloss is perfect, not to sticky, good color pigment, packaging is adorable me as well. The applicator makes the gloss glide on smooth
Elizabeth  E.
Hanford, CA
Omg!!! The best new lip gloss I have!!! It smells so yummy and taste even yummier. I kissed my bf after wearing it for a few hours (btw it's not sticky at all), after I said to his, "what are you eating? It smells so yummy!" He replied with nothing, I just kissed you, I think it's your lips. And he was right!! Go get one, they are only $19 at Ulta! So worth every penny 🙌🏻
Trista L.
Review for: Peach Fuzz (peachy nude) more...
I think that this product was really nice. It met my expectations and over. My lips were very nice and soft. I got it from Sephora and very nice packaging. I would definitely recommend this to others
Yadira R.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite/ Go to lip gloss at the moment. Great peachy scent, smells good enough to eat. Light peachy sheer color. Not oily or sticky at all. Amazing creamy feel. I purchased mine in (pure peach) at ULTA for $19 Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss
minerva c.
Boise, ID
Recieved mine as a sample when I bought the peach palette and I love it. It smells amazing just like the shadows and tastes so sweet. I will be buying the full size once I'm out. And it's so soft on my lips. Just not as much pigment for color on lips. Very sheer but right up my alley
Melanie K.
Omaha, NE
At first glance I was really excited at the various shades of peach that are featured in this launch! Upon further testing and playing, I found that I seriously LOVE the formula of these glosses. They feel super creamy and thick, but never in a tacky or sticky way. Instead, they feel smooth and - dare I say?- buttery. I've always loved a good gloss and these have worked their way to the top of my list! Too Faced has surprised me and exceeded my expectations with this product!
Amanda J.
Racine, WI
I'm considering buying one of these. Are they as great as they sound?
Destiny J.
Ladson, SC
Sometimes oily lip products will cause my lips to dry out and peel. Do you find that this product helps to retain the moisture in your lips? Any issues with it?
Ana T.
Santa Maria, CA
Holly J.
Does this stay on all day? Is it like a lip stain?
Bailey K.
Is this gloss sticky or rub off easily?