BY TOO FACED

Pucker up with our silky, smooth, peach oil infused lip gloss that smells and tastes like fresh picked peaches.

Includes: Lip-loving PEACH OIL, COCONUT OIL and VITAMIN E to soften and moisturize lips.

Details:

Too Faced Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino created Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss as the perfect lip accessory to the Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection. He wanted a lip product that would delight almost all the senses—it would showcase the juicy tones of fresh peaches including peachy nudes, pinks and corals while feeling nourishing to the lips and smelling and tasting like fresh peaches!

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with the skin-loving essence of peach, coconut oil and vitamin E
  • Smells and tastes like peaches
  • 8 new shades of nudes, peachy pinks and corals
  • Coconut oil and vitamin E hydrate and soften lips
  • Moisture-rich formula feels lightweight and creamy
  • Net Wt. 4 mL / 0.14 Fl. Oz.

Peach Fuzz: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Papa Don't Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach-sicle: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Pure Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Poppin' Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach, Please!: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach Tease: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Tickle-Me-Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• I've been wanting to try this! Is it a great lip gloss, d...1 Answers
  • Is this lipgloss oily? I am concerned about it bleeding a...2 Answers
  • Are they very pigmented4 Answers
Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss
  • "This lip gloss is so sweet! Literally! Smells just like the juicy deliciousness that is my Peach palette. YUM. Tastes good too. This lip gloss is so hydrating and smooth and not sticky at all. I highly recommend this to all! " in 206 reviews
  • "I have this oil in pure peach and am absolutely in love! It's such a pretty pinch color and lasts for so long! It's glossy but not sticky- definitely recommend to anyone loving a glossy pink lip look." in 88 reviews
  • "I'm not usually a big lip gloss fan but this product is seriously amazing and definitely worth the hype. Not only does it taste and smell amazing but it is extremely comfortable and very hydrating! This lip gloss is very long lasting and comes in several beautiful shades! This is perfect for children-adults and stunning for all seasons of the year!" in 72 reviews
Jamie O.
Lady Lake, FL
This is not really a lip oil, it's basically just a lip gloss. I didn't find this very moisturizing and it was slightly sticky. It gives off a bit of pigment and really doesn't last too long at all. It's not terrible, but i was expecting something different.
Kelly G.
Mount Carmel, PA
I loved the sweet peach scent and flavor. Since they're labeled as oils, I expected them to be kind of greasy, but they were actually pretty glossy and amazing! I actually bought three of these and I love every one - they're fun, perfect for summer, and have just the right amount of color and glossiness!
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
I received a free sample from Sephora amd had been dying to try this. I totally love it. It smells so good, and the gloss is really creamy and moisturizing. Plus the colors are pretty. Good over lipsticks or by themselves.
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
Review for: Tickle-Me-Peach (watermelon) more...
These are lightly pigmented with a nice peach scent that feels good on my lips keeping them hydrated. I bought several colors when they came out but it is hard to tell difference between them. I use these lip oils as night treatment and love them! I highly recommend these lip oils! They taste good too!
Briana R.
brooklyn, new york
My cousin had this lipgloss in two different shades. I tried them and I fell in love they r super creamy and they smell amazing. The color is very pretty and super creamy formula. Definitely something I would recommend and have to buy for myself
Mariel C.
Columbus, GA
THIS SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN!!!! I love the Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss! I got it as a sample in an order I made online at toofaced.com and instantly had to go buy the full size!! It’s super glossy and a true peach color! Great smell + perfect touch!!!!! Does it get any better!?
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
This lipgloss is very comfortable on my lips, the texture is more like a lip gel than an actual oil. It is not sticky and once it wears off i can feel that my lips are moisturized. The color that I have is peach fuzz and it's a beautiful light pink color. The only thing I don't like is that it goes a little streaky.
Anita L.
I got "PEACH TEASE" back in February , it was a birthday gift to myself . Absolutely love the smell ,they smell I candy ...I love this lipgloss and highly recommend it. I also pick up the peach pallet and that the only eye shadow I use now. It smells good to. I think people can use these Products every day
Brooke C.
Mobile, AL
These are some of my favorite lip products ever. I personally love the peachy smell & think that the pigmentation is on point. They are also nourishing on the lips. I have this product in the shades Papa Don't Peach, Peach Tease, & Tickle Me Peach & I love all three of them. I will be repurchasing these.
Chaney J.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love all of the shades of these lip glosses, but my favorite is probably Peach, Please! They last a lot longer than I would have imagined; I did not have to reapply it often. The finish is also nice. It is the perfect amount of shiny but it is not sticky. Another plus is the scent, it smells great!
Amanda J.
Racine, WI
I'm considering buying one of these. Are they as great as they sound?
Destiny J.
Ladson, SC
Sometimes oily lip products will cause my lips to dry out and peel. Do you find that this product helps to retain the moisture in your lips? Any issues with it?
Ana T.
Santa Maria, CA
Holly J.
Does this stay on all day? Is it like a lip stain?
Bailey K.
Is this gloss sticky or rub off easily?