BY TOO FACED

Pucker up with our silky, smooth, peach oil infused lip gloss that smells and tastes like fresh picked peaches.

Includes: Lip-loving PEACH OIL, COCONUT OIL and VITAMIN E to soften and moisturize lips.

Details:

Too Faced Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino created Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss as the perfect lip accessory to the Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection. He wanted a lip product that would delight almost all the senses—it would showcase the juicy tones of fresh peaches including peachy nudes, pinks and corals while feeling nourishing to the lips and smelling and tasting like fresh peaches!

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with the skin-loving essence of peach, coconut oil and vitamin E
  • Smells and tastes like peaches
  • 8 new shades of nudes, peachy pinks and corals
  • Coconut oil and vitamin E hydrate and soften lips
  • Moisture-rich formula feels lightweight and creamy
  • Net Wt. 4 mL / 0.14 Fl. Oz.

Peach Fuzz: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Papa Don't Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach-sicle: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Pure Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Poppin' Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach, Please!: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach Tease: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Tickle-Me-Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• I've been wanting to try this! Is it a great lip gloss, d...1 Answers
  • Is this lipgloss oily? I am concerned about it bleeding a...2 Answers
  • Are they very pigmented4 Answers
Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss
  • "This lip gloss is so sweet! Literally! Smells just like the juicy deliciousness that is my Peach palette. YUM. Tastes good too. This lip gloss is so hydrating and smooth and not sticky at all. I highly recommend this to all! " in 206 reviews
  • "I have this oil in pure peach and am absolutely in love! It's such a pretty pinch color and lasts for so long! It's glossy but not sticky- definitely recommend to anyone loving a glossy pink lip look." in 88 reviews
  • "I'm not usually a big lip gloss fan but this product is seriously amazing and definitely worth the hype. Not only does it taste and smell amazing but it is extremely comfortable and very hydrating! This lip gloss is very long lasting and comes in several beautiful shades! This is perfect for children-adults and stunning for all seasons of the year!" in 72 reviews
Shelby K.
Deale
Love love love !! It smells amazing and goes on very nice. Pricing for the size of the gloss is not reasonable. Other than the price I really enjoyed this gloss.
Sarah e.
Vero Beach, FL
I have four of these to pop on whenever my lips feel dry. I love this lip formula so much. It is creamy and pigmented. your lips feel smooth and beautiful. Highly recommend.
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
There aren't enough amazing things to say about these. I have 3 and they are by far my favorite new lip products. The oil makes it feel so hydrating which I think is really hard to find these days. The shades are also so pretty and not shocking but very natural. Smells and tastes great too - it's a win all around!
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
I received a delux sample of Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil lip gloss with my last Too Faced order and I love it so much! The shade I have is "Pure Peach" and its a perfect, peachy neutral that gives a hint of peachy pink color and a lot of creamy lip love! It goes great over another lippie or by itself. It smells amazing! Like fresh peaches in the summer. And I'm from Georgia so I know my peaches! It comes in adorable packaging and has a cute peach emoji on top. The applicator is a soft mini doe foot and it glides on so smooth! Highly recommend this gloss!
Rebecca M.
Brighton, MA
I got this in the mail today and was SO excited. The bottle is super cute with a little peach on top. I ordered "Peach-sicle" and I believe that it smells and tastes amazing. For those who are sensitive to scent, I wouldn't recommend this product since you can smell it while wearing it. But, if you're all about fun scents and don't get headache, I'd say to get this product! The texture is smooth and leaves your lips moist and oily. It's a perfect glossy feeling without the excess stickiness that most lip glosses have. I'm surprised how much pigment "Peach-sicle" has. I'm relatively pale and wasn't expecting this to show up. 5 stars from me, can't wait to try some other shades! Thanks Too Faced!
Amelia D.
Amherst , NY
I absolutely love this lipgloss! The colors are just wow in my opinion and flatter every skintone. I love that this is quick to apply and lasts quite a long time, the peach scent is just intoxicating and i love the whole entire too faced peach line!! And for $19.00 this is a bargain compared to some of the glosses and lipsticks out there! The peach oil also seems to be very smoothing and comforting on my lips, I've notice that my lips seem to be healing using this lipgloss! That is my favorite thing since most lip products irritate my dry cracked lips this seems to do the opposite! 5 stars all the way!
Katie H.
Omaha, NE
I absolutely love these glosses, the only reason I didn't give them five stars is because I just wish they would last a little longer on the lips. I picked mine up from Sephora, and it definitely met my expectations. I would buy it again, especially in other colors to try more out. I have the shade "Papa Don't Peach," and I can't get over how amazing they smell. This shade is also amazing over lipsticks and alone, not too sticky either!
Juqee T.
Emeryville, CA
Review for: Papa Don't Peach (spiced peach) more...
I've been looking for a lip product EXACTLY like this for a while - non-shinny hydrating lip oil/cream with natural color. When I tried it on my lips I loved it so much because the formula was just perfect! ...HOWEVER..., I didn't know how sensitive I was to the artificial scent. At fist this peachy scent that comes with was very pleasant and I was quite happy about it. I love peaches. Then as I wore it through the day... I just couldn't handle it any longer. First few minutes are probably ok, then it somehow shift to more artificial chemically smell.  It made me noxious and I wanted to throw up. It was that bad. It's so disappointing cause I really loved the feel of it, and also the color I picked was perfect too.  I just hope there wasn't added flagrance.  I returned the eye shadow palette for the same reason. Such a bummer.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
I got a deluxe sample of this sent to me by Ulta and I was SO happy because it was a product I had been dying to try. I am SO glad that I got the chance to try them because they are great! If you're looking for an extremely pigmented lipgloss then this probably isn't going to be for you but if you want a nice tint to the lips that is extremely moisturizing then I would definitely recommend this! The smell is so nice (it is strong so if you're sensitive to smells, I would go to a store and smell it before buying) and it makes my lips feel so soft and smooth. I wanted this product solely for the hydration and softening properties so this was perfect for me!
member-5dc4a
Review for: Papa Don't Peach (spiced peach) more...
Papa don’t peach is such a pretty color as soon as I saw it I knew it was gonna be my favorite and it does feel nice on the lips, I will say that the smell was a little too strong for me.
Amanda J.
Racine, WI
I'm considering buying one of these. Are they as great as they sound?
Ana T.
Santa Maria, CA
Holly J.
Does this stay on all day? Is it like a lip stain?
Destiny J.
Ladson, SC
Sometimes oily lip products will cause my lips to dry out and peel. Do you find that this product helps to retain the moisture in your lips? Any issues with it?
Bailey K.
Is this gloss sticky or rub off easily?