BY TOO FACED

Pucker up with our silky, smooth, peach oil infused lip gloss that smells and tastes like fresh picked peaches.

Includes: Lip-loving PEACH OIL, COCONUT OIL and VITAMIN E to soften and moisturize lips.

Details:

Too Faced Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino created Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss as the perfect lip accessory to the Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection. He wanted a lip product that would delight almost all the senses—it would showcase the juicy tones of fresh peaches including peachy nudes, pinks and corals while feeling nourishing to the lips and smelling and tasting like fresh peaches!

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with the skin-loving essence of peach, coconut oil and vitamin E
  • Smells and tastes like peaches
  • 8 new shades of nudes, peachy pinks and corals
  • Coconut oil and vitamin E hydrate and soften lips
  • Moisture-rich formula feels lightweight and creamy
  • Net Wt. 4 mL / 0.14 Fl. Oz.

Peach Fuzz: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Papa Don't Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach-sicle: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Pure Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Poppin' Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach, Please!: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach Tease: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Tickle-Me-Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• I've been wanting to try this! Is it a great lip gloss, d...1 Answers
  • Is this lipgloss oily? I am concerned about it bleeding a...2 Answers
  • Are they very pigmented4 Answers
Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss
  • "This lip gloss is so sweet! Literally! Smells just like the juicy deliciousness that is my Peach palette. YUM. Tastes good too. This lip gloss is so hydrating and smooth and not sticky at all. I highly recommend this to all! " in 206 reviews
  • "I have this oil in pure peach and am absolutely in love! It's such a pretty pinch color and lasts for so long! It's glossy but not sticky- definitely recommend to anyone loving a glossy pink lip look." in 88 reviews
  • "I'm not usually a big lip gloss fan but this product is seriously amazing and definitely worth the hype. Not only does it taste and smell amazing but it is extremely comfortable and very hydrating! This lip gloss is very long lasting and comes in several beautiful shades! This is perfect for children-adults and stunning for all seasons of the year!" in 72 reviews
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I tried the Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss in Pure Peach recently. I love that they took it to a place where it is like a lip treatment and gloss in one. A++ for that Too Faced. It actually did a better job than a lot of chap sticks and lip treatments I have tried in the past. It smells just like the rest of the collection, so if you like the Peach scent you will love it. There were two areas were I can see room for improvement, but totally not deal breakers on me buying more. First I would love to see a little more opacity to the colors. Second they are a little sticky for my taste.
Michelle C.
I really wanted to like it. Ever since I heard about it online, I had been searching for swatches and reviews everyday... I recently tried it in store and I'm sad to say, I'm disappointed... Some of the colors can be opaque, which is nice, but the scent was minimal and it didn't seem all that moisturizing or worth $19. It's also kind of smaller in person than I thought it would be. Maybe I'll try it again if it's ever on sale.
Mikaela🌻🐘 L.
Review for: Papa Don't Peach (spiced peach) more...
I am normally not a lip oil/lip gloss type of girl, but when I went into my local Macys and tried this on I was obsessed and of course the current Macys I was in did not have them in stock. I called a bunch of locations to see where I can get my hands on this specific color and I finally got it. I have dark lips and this just looks great on them. The other colors i am not able to wear because of my dark lips and skin tone. I feel like this gloss looks good alone and on top of browny nudes. I keep this one in my purse as a daily gloss.
Liz N.
Denton, NC
Review for: Peach Fuzz (peachy nude) more...
Best lip gloss/cream oil ever! Makes your lips super soft. My summer favorite. Must have in my everyday makeup routine. It is long lasting and I would recommend it to anyone that prefers lipgloss to lipstick. It can be found at ulta and Sephora:) for around $20 .
Arlene C.
I have three of these! I have peachsicle, papa don't peach, and peach tease.
I have to say I don't really like glosses. This one however has changed my mind. It's not drying, not too sticky, and goes on smoothly. I find that I do have to reapply after a while but I don't mind. I was just surprised at how hydrating it was. Love the scent as well. I'd love to keep adding to my stash 😍
Christina J.
Review for: Papa Don't Peach (spiced peach) more...
This too faced lip gloss is very soft. The smell is so nice and it even tastes like peaches! I tried this lip gloss from a friend first and loved it so much that I went out and bought myself one. The reason I put three stars is because I don't really like the price. It's $21 U.S dollars which is kind of expensive for an average lip gloss. Nothing besides the smell stood out to me. It feels the same as a cheap one. The colors are very pretty but beware, if you put on a thin coat it will look streaky. I find it better to use about two layers to avoid streaks. If you like the colors then I would recommend.
Niki H.
Farmington , IL
LOVE these lip glosses! They smell sooo amazing, and the pigmentation is incredible as well. They are very hydrating on my lips, and they're also not too sticky, which is one thing I'm really not a fan of when it comes to a lip gloss. I have 2 different shades of this product, but I fully plan on purchasing the rest of them so I can have the full range in my collection ❤
Danielle S.
Warren, OH
I wanted to love this, I really did...but...
I picked up a sample of this with my Sephora points. It smells good and it feels good on the lips but when you put it on it looks like little kid's makeup. It goes on very weird, patchy and slippery. If you try to pair ot with another lip product there is just seperation (probably because of the oil) and it causes product to just gunk up and slide from your lips to the area around your mouth lol. For a light makeup day and with light application it could be ok...but just not something I love.
Vanessa W.
Galloway
Review for: Tickle-Me-Peach (watermelon), Poppin' Peach (bright peach pop), Papa Don't Peach (spiced peach), Peachsicle (creamy peach), Pure Peach (peachy pink) more...
I really love these glosses. I have never been much of a gloss gal because of the stickiness of many glosses. I was skeptical at first about these ones as well. But I bought one and gave it a shot and shortly after, I bought nearly the entire collection. They are nice and glossy, have a beautiful natural tone to each of them, and they are slightly flavored and scented. The scent/flavor is not overwhelming. I actually love it. I am wearing these almost daily and will be purchasing over and over!
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
Review for: Poppin' Peach (bright peach pop), Papa Don't Peach (spiced peach), Peach Fuzz (peachy nude), Peachsicle (creamy peach), Pure Peach (peachy pink), Peach, Please! (coral pink), Peach Tease (electric peach), Tickle-Me-Peach (watermelon) more...
I havent been into lip glosses for awhile now but these are making me re think my lip gloss collection or lack thereof. These are incredible. I am living for the subtle color it doesnt appear streaky like some colored tinted lip glosses but goes on smooth and even and so easy to apply the applicator makes it super easy one swipe and bam. The smell to, this is why I am obsessed with Too Faced because of their smells as well as their quality!! I have yet to have a miss with this brand yet!!!!
Amanda J.
Racine, WI
I'm considering buying one of these. Are they as great as they sound?
Destiny J.
Ladson, SC
Sometimes oily lip products will cause my lips to dry out and peel. Do you find that this product helps to retain the moisture in your lips? Any issues with it?
Ana T.
Santa Maria, CA
Holly J.
Does this stay on all day? Is it like a lip stain?
Bailey K.
Is this gloss sticky or rub off easily?