BY TOO FACED

Pucker up with our silky, smooth, peach oil infused lip gloss that smells and tastes like fresh picked peaches.

Includes: Lip-loving PEACH OIL, COCONUT OIL and VITAMIN E to soften and moisturize lips.

Details:

Too Faced Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino created Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss as the perfect lip accessory to the Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection. He wanted a lip product that would delight almost all the senses—it would showcase the juicy tones of fresh peaches including peachy nudes, pinks and corals while feeling nourishing to the lips and smelling and tasting like fresh peaches!

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with the skin-loving essence of peach, coconut oil and vitamin E
  • Smells and tastes like peaches
  • 8 new shades of nudes, peachy pinks and corals
  • Coconut oil and vitamin E hydrate and soften lips
  • Moisture-rich formula feels lightweight and creamy
  • Net Wt. 4 mL / 0.14 Fl. Oz.

Peach Fuzz: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Papa Don't Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach-sicle: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Pure Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Poppin' Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach, Please!: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach Tease: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Tickle-Me-Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• I've been wanting to try this! Is it a great lip gloss, d...1 Answers
  • Is this lipgloss oily? I am concerned about it bleeding a...2 Answers
  • Are they very pigmented4 Answers
Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss
  • "This lip gloss is so sweet! Literally! Smells just like the juicy deliciousness that is my Peach palette. YUM. Tastes good too. This lip gloss is so hydrating and smooth and not sticky at all. I highly recommend this to all! " in 206 reviews
  • "I have this oil in pure peach and am absolutely in love! It's such a pretty pinch color and lasts for so long! It's glossy but not sticky- definitely recommend to anyone loving a glossy pink lip look." in 88 reviews
  • "I'm not usually a big lip gloss fan but this product is seriously amazing and definitely worth the hype. Not only does it taste and smell amazing but it is extremely comfortable and very hydrating! This lip gloss is very long lasting and comes in several beautiful shades! This is perfect for children-adults and stunning for all seasons of the year!" in 72 reviews
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
I recently purchased Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss in the shade Peach Fuzz from Ulta for $19. The scent is extremely overbearing. It doesn't smell like you're biting into a tasty peach; it has a heavy chemical smell. The color is beautiful, but it doesn't last very long. I originally planned on returning this lip gloss, but I found a way to use it that I like. As long as I put it on top of another lip product, specifically lipstick, I can tolerate it...even like it.
Sarah P.
For the most part, I love this product! It smells amazing and the color "spiced peach" is light and flattering no matter what I'm wearing or time of year (I'm pale and olive toned, but tan in the summer). BUT I have noticed it sometimes makes me lips look white after it comes off (like pruneish almost). It may be because I use it with my chapstick but I'm not sure. This doesn't happen often and is easily covered up. Overall this is a good Gloss.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
I redeemed some of my Sephora points for this cutie and I am so happy I did! It is not only cute but lasts the normal length of time for a lip gloss, as with anything that you put on your lips it's going to fade faster if you eat or drink. It feels nice on the lips and smells and tastes 🙈so, so good! Obviously it isn't going to give you a ton of color like a lipstick would but it definitely does give you a cute natural color and sheen. I got it in Pure Peach and love it. Highly recommend it!
Sarah N.
Danvers, MA
I recently bought this lip gloss in the 'Poppin' Peach' color and I have never been more pleased with a purchase than I am with this one. It usually takes a great product for me to spend $19 on a lip gloss, but I would buy this in every color if I could. Definitely worth the buy! It goes on smoothly and leaves your lips with a cute color and feeling smooth all day long without that gross sticky feel.
Anna L.
This lip oil is phenomenal! I do wish it was either more opaque with more lasting power or more sheer so it was less noticeable that it faded. I took one star off because of that. I feel like, at times, it can be slightly patchy. The colors of all of them are gorgeous though and are warm without being "orange-y", which I appreciate, as my fair skin pulls a very cool undertone. The smell of this is quite artificial, but is peachy, which I like, but those who are sensitive to fragrance, may not. I think the $19 price tag is a bit high, but I'm glad I have a tube of this, as the packaging is adorable, and the product is very l moisturizing without being sticky or "goop-y".
Jennifer P.
Milwaukie, OR
Being from Georgia originally, I can't help but love peaches. And the peach palette from Too Faced is the only one I want to use these days. The peach oil infused glosses are delicious and give just a hint of color on my lips. I put one on each night to keep my lips supple and ready for lipstick the next day. The texture is smooth and the packaging is adorable. The one thing I'd call out is that the taste seemed to change a bit over time. There are several different scents available so maybe it's just the one I chose. Other than that, the lip gloss is a beautiful, good smelling product.
Valerie K.
Ephrata, PA
I got the shade Papa Don't Peach from Ulta along with the eyeshadow palette during the re-release. It was only the second higher end lip gloss I ever bought and I loved it! Rest assured that it isn't sticky and even though it has oil in the name, it isn't greasy. It is very smooth and hydrating. It leaves an awesome taste on your lips and it smells exactly like the eye shadow palette. The line has a ton of colors, but I tend to gravitate toward nude shades and I think Papa Don't Peach is a beautiful peach toned nude. As far as the coverage, I'd say it is right between sheer and opaque.
Juliana S.
I was surprised at how much I liked this product, considering how gimmicky the entire Sweet Peach collection turned out to be. The gloss is pigmented, and I get full color from 1-2 swipes. Sometimes, the colors sinks into lip lines. It leaves a high gloss finish, and is not sticky. It's HIGHLY scented to the point where you can taste, it however. I find Papa Don't Peach to be a very natural color that I can swipe on whenever.
Elise W.
Franklin, TN
I love this product! It works so well and does the job! It keeps my lips MOIST!!! I love the colors that they have to offer! They works wonders and I’ve always had really chapped lips but this helps a lot!
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
Ok so I'm in love with this lip gloss oil! Recently I've been having lots of issues with my lips stay moist they've been really dry cracking and peeling constantly I've tried multiple lip scrubs & chapsticks and nothing seems to be working they are still chapped really bad I purchase this too faced sweet peach lip gloss oil because of a friends recommendation and boy was she right about this not only do my lips stay moisturized throughout the day but they also feel soft and smell like wonderful peaches it's well worth the money if you haven't tried it yet I definitely recommend that you do
Amanda J.
Racine, WI
I'm considering buying one of these. Are they as great as they sound?
Destiny J.
Ladson, SC
Sometimes oily lip products will cause my lips to dry out and peel. Do you find that this product helps to retain the moisture in your lips? Any issues with it?
Ana T.
Santa Maria, CA
Holly J.
Does this stay on all day? Is it like a lip stain?
Bailey K.
Is this gloss sticky or rub off easily?