BY TOO FACED

Pucker up with our silky, smooth, peach oil infused lip gloss that smells and tastes like fresh picked peaches.

Includes: Lip-loving PEACH OIL, COCONUT OIL and VITAMIN E to soften and moisturize lips.

Details:

Too Faced Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino created Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss as the perfect lip accessory to the Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection. He wanted a lip product that would delight almost all the senses—it would showcase the juicy tones of fresh peaches including peachy nudes, pinks and corals while feeling nourishing to the lips and smelling and tasting like fresh peaches!

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with the skin-loving essence of peach, coconut oil and vitamin E
  • Smells and tastes like peaches
  • 8 new shades of nudes, peachy pinks and corals
  • Coconut oil and vitamin E hydrate and soften lips
  • Moisture-rich formula feels lightweight and creamy
  • Net Wt. 4 mL / 0.14 Fl. Oz.

Peach Fuzz: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Papa Don't Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach-sicle: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Pure Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Poppin' Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach, Please!: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach Tease: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Tickle-Me-Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• I've been wanting to try this! Is it a great lip gloss, d...1 Answers
  • Is this lipgloss oily? I am concerned about it bleeding a...2 Answers
  • Are they very pigmented4 Answers
Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss
  • "This lip gloss is so sweet! Literally! Smells just like the juicy deliciousness that is my Peach palette. YUM. Tastes good too. This lip gloss is so hydrating and smooth and not sticky at all. I highly recommend this to all! " in 206 reviews
  • "I have this oil in pure peach and am absolutely in love! It's such a pretty pinch color and lasts for so long! It's glossy but not sticky- definitely recommend to anyone loving a glossy pink lip look." in 88 reviews
  • "I'm not usually a big lip gloss fan but this product is seriously amazing and definitely worth the hype. Not only does it taste and smell amazing but it is extremely comfortable and very hydrating! This lip gloss is very long lasting and comes in several beautiful shades! This is perfect for children-adults and stunning for all seasons of the year!" in 72 reviews
Kara J.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Peach Fuzz (peachy nude) more...
I absolutely love Too Faced’s Oil Lip Glosses. The formula feels amazing on the lips and especially for being an oil/gloss the pigmentation is amazing. The formula and quality is also consistent throughout the shades.
Jenene H.
lutz
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! The only upside to this product is the smell. When you apply it on your lips, there is literally no color at all and it doesn't last long. I would not recommend anyone to buy this lipgloss.
Natasha D.
Vancouver, WA
Such a cute shade! It’s perfect for the spring and is a subtle hue to your lips. The gloss keeps my lips shiny and moist and it smells like peaches. I love Too Faced products, especially their lipstick and glosses.
Pandora W.
Evansville
This is a sweet, buttery gloss. It is easy to overdo it, but if you apply it right, it gives your lips a really nice shine! It’s awesome for a soft glam or natural look. I would definitely buy this product again!
Lindsay W.
This product has a great peach scent. It also has a peachy flavor. The pigmentation is pretty good. This lip gloss leaves lips soft. It is on the pricier side, but worth the purchase if the shade appeal to you.
Melissa C.
Review for: Tickle-Me-Peach (watermelon) more...
I love this lip oil! It conditions my lips while making them look amazing and the color is fantastic! I bought it from Ulta it glides across my lips so effortlessly. I would highly recommend, especially those who need a break from liquid lippies!
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
So I'm a toofaced finatic. I own the original chocolate bar palette, and I'm super obsessed with it. I seen the peach palette when it came out. I swatched it in Ulta, and was going to buy it until I realized I didn't like the color spectrum of the palette. Too many colors I would not wear. I also seen where they had the lip oils that is part of the peach palette collection. I knew I was going to get one when I got my next paycheck. I went to Ulta, grabbed the shade best for me (Papa don't peach) and fell in love. The scent, the packaging, the taste, The way it makes my lips feel is incredible. I know 19$ is alot for a lipgloss, but I feel like it was worth it. Toofaced is pricey anyways, and if you want quality, you have to pay the price. These lipglosses are off the chain. Papa don't peach is the perfect nude for all skin tones. I'm native american, so it goes beautifully with my skin tone. I will probably own every single shade their is in this collection. LOVE THIS LIPGLOSS! 😍
✨Sarah M.
Clarksville, TN
The sweet peach glosses are some of my favorite from too faced. The colors are beautiful and the formula is fantastic. If you love the smell of peaches then you will love this lip gloss. I recommend it to every one who loves peachy tone glosses.
Samantha R.
Review for: Peach, Please! (coral pink) more...
This smells so good it makes me want fruit! It also tastes pretty good too. These aren’t super opaque but to give a nice wash of color. Not overly sticky. definitely not long lasting, it’s a gloss after all.
Brittany J.
I love this stuff. It smells great and it goes on your lips oh so smooth! I love lip balms that will hydrate my lips rather than leaving them feeling caked in wax and this is some good stuff! I recommend it!
Amanda J.
Racine, WI
I'm considering buying one of these. Are they as great as they sound?
Destiny J.
Ladson, SC
Sometimes oily lip products will cause my lips to dry out and peel. Do you find that this product helps to retain the moisture in your lips? Any issues with it?
Ana T.
Santa Maria, CA
Holly J.
Does this stay on all day? Is it like a lip stain?
Bailey K.
Is this gloss sticky or rub off easily?