BY TOO FACED

Pucker up with our silky, smooth, peach oil infused lip gloss that smells and tastes like fresh picked peaches.

Includes: Lip-loving PEACH OIL, COCONUT OIL and VITAMIN E to soften and moisturize lips.

Details:

Too Faced Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino created Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss as the perfect lip accessory to the Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection. He wanted a lip product that would delight almost all the senses—it would showcase the juicy tones of fresh peaches including peachy nudes, pinks and corals while feeling nourishing to the lips and smelling and tasting like fresh peaches!

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with the skin-loving essence of peach, coconut oil and vitamin E
  • Smells and tastes like peaches
  • 8 new shades of nudes, peachy pinks and corals
  • Coconut oil and vitamin E hydrate and soften lips
  • Moisture-rich formula feels lightweight and creamy
  • Net Wt. 4 mL / 0.14 Fl. Oz.

Peach Fuzz: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Papa Don't Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach-sicle: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Pure Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Poppin' Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach, Please!: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach Tease: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Tickle-Me-Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• I've been wanting to try this! Is it a great lip gloss, d...1 Answers
  • Is this lipgloss oily? I am concerned about it bleeding a...2 Answers
  • Are they very pigmented4 Answers
Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss
  • "This lip gloss is so sweet! Literally! Smells just like the juicy deliciousness that is my Peach palette. YUM. Tastes good too. This lip gloss is so hydrating and smooth and not sticky at all. I highly recommend this to all! " in 206 reviews
  • "I have this oil in pure peach and am absolutely in love! It's such a pretty pinch color and lasts for so long! It's glossy but not sticky- definitely recommend to anyone loving a glossy pink lip look." in 88 reviews
  • "I'm not usually a big lip gloss fan but this product is seriously amazing and definitely worth the hype. Not only does it taste and smell amazing but it is extremely comfortable and very hydrating! This lip gloss is very long lasting and comes in several beautiful shades! This is perfect for children-adults and stunning for all seasons of the year!" in 72 reviews
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
Review for: Peach Fuzz (peachy nude), Peachsicle (creamy peach), Peach Tease (electric peach) more...
I am obsessed with the too faced line. I follow the brand on all social media and even Jared! :) I love anything peach and when these glosses came out I knew I had to try them. I got 1 to try at first. I believe it was tease first. I fell in love with the first application and the very next payday I bought 2 more. These look great with my skin tone. From a soft peach almost like a nude peach on me to a more bold color. I wear them often. They aren’t sticky like some other glosses can be. The smell is sweet but not overpowering and they have a sweet lil bit of flavor. They are super moisturizing and I even apply before bed if my lips are feeling chapped. They have peach oil in them that makes them so nice. I plan to buy more soon. If you like peaches you gotta try these glosses. You’ll love them! Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss
Katie D.
I'm not usually a fan of glosses because they always feel too sticky to me. But I do really like this gloss. I got a deluxe size from Too Faced with a recent order and so far I'm pretty happy. The smell is super strong, but it's still a pleasant peach smell. It also does have a slightly sweet taste which is always a plus for something that is on your lips. I couldn't choose the color so I'm not a big fan of the color as I feel it's too light for my skin tone, so I mostly only wear it at night before bed because it's super moisturizing. It isn't too oily or sticky, but still has a slight stickiness to it as most glosses do have. Overall, it's a great product.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
One of the few products I love from Too Faced ! First of all , I love peach lip balms and they are hard to find . When Too faced began making this , i was super excited to try it ! I ordered a tube as soon as it was available. It was tough to pick , but I chose the pure peach . It gave my lips a slightly peachy pink color that I really liked. It definitely smells like peach and you get the slightest taste of a sweet peach . It’s not overpowering at all. The best part is that it definitely makes my lips feel soft ! I absolutely love the texture it gives my lips !! I will continue to buy until they quit making this . If you are a peach fan I would definitely recommend !!
Braili T.
Hubbard , OR
Review for: Papa Don't Peach (spiced peach) more...
I absolutely love this gloss! Too faced makes excellent glosses anyway, so when I saw this product I HAD to purchase it! The gloss smells like peaches! The formula is pretty pigmented and is as smooth as silk. A lot of times lip gloss will make my lips feel great after the initial application, but will slowly dry my lips out as the day goes on. I was surprised to find that this formula hydrated my lips and improved the texture even after a few hours of wear. The packaging is adorable and the labeling doesn't rub off when sitting in your makeup bag or purse (some people don't care, but this is a huge plus for me!). The only reason I'm giving this 4 stars and not 5 is that sometimes when I apply it without lip balm underneath, it can be a little difficult to smooth out onto the surface of my lips. The texture is a little hard to describe. It isn't tacky or sticky at all. It's thick, but it's light weight. Overall, I love this gloss and definitely see myself repurchasing! Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss
Kirin K.
Phoenix
Review for: Tickle-Me-Peach (watermelon), Poppin' Peach (bright peach pop), Peach Fuzz (peachy nude), Pure Peach (peachy pink), Peach, Please! (coral pink) more...
I love Hess because they are super light weight and comfortable on the lips. The colors in this range are beautiful and I bought many . They’re pretty vibrant and they’re perfect for the juicy lip look. The reason these are 4 instead of 5 star is because these won’t last on your lips for anything. So with that being said you have to re apply but I personally use these when I’m going to the beach or tubing or anything along those lines and it gives the perfect simple yet bold look.
Jessica K.
Williamston, NC
Review for: Papa Don't Peach (spiced peach) more...
This gloss is with every single penny!! Words cannot express how much everyone needs this color. It’s the perfect “your lips but better color” my only wish is that the gloss lasted longer but that’s to expect with any non matte product. But needless to say it exceeded my expectation. I have found no dupe better than this
Ashley M.
Sacramento , CA
I ABSOLUTELY AM IN LOVE with this lip oil!

I don’t consider it a lip gloss as it definitely is a fabulous hydrating lip oil infused with coconut oil, peach oil & vitamin E to nourish, hydrate and smooth the lips for perfect flawless lips for ANY lipstick, lipgloss or liquid lipstick. It’s a sheer to light color wash pigment wise.

I wear this by itself on my days off. I ALSO use before I apply any lipstick I use as a primer let it sit for 5-10 minutes then wipe off and then apply my lip colors!

This whole lip oil line is gorgeous, and a pleasant scent and is just peachy!
Nevada G.
Athens, AL
Review for: Pure Peach (peachy pink) more...
First off, I am obsessed with the entire Peach-themed collection from Too Faced. I also love peaches--the smell, the taste, etc. This creamy lip oil is everything a peach lover needs. It smells so good! It also feels great on the lips and has a sweet taste. There is a nice subtle pigment to these, and they are very flattering. They aren't sticky or drying; they are very comfortable on the lips. My only small complaint is that if you have any dry patches on your lips, whatever pigment there is clings to those spots. It's not the worst problem, but it's one to note. Overall, though, I do recommend these!
Emily B.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Papa Don't Peach (spiced peach) more...
I really like this color and how the lip gloss feels. But after an hour or so of wear, it gets separated somehow from the inside of my lip from the outside of my lip with a whitish color. At first I thought I left foundation on my lips and it wasn’t mixing well with the lip gloss. But after multiple tries, it still happens. I don’t reach for this much.
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Papa Don't Peach (spiced peach) more...
This Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss smells so sweet and amazing! When I’m applying the lip gloss, the scent is very strong and obnoxious but after I applied the lip gloss, the scent is not as strong. The formula of the lip gloss is SUPER CREAMY, pigmented and not tacky at all. It is comfortable to wear and my lips doesn’t stick together.
Amanda J.
Racine, WI
I'm considering buying one of these. Are they as great as they sound?
Destiny J.
Ladson, SC
Sometimes oily lip products will cause my lips to dry out and peel. Do you find that this product helps to retain the moisture in your lips? Any issues with it?
Ana T.
Santa Maria, CA
Holly J.
Does this stay on all day? Is it like a lip stain?
Bailey K.
Is this gloss sticky or rub off easily?