Ashley M.
Sacramento , CA
I ABSOLUTELY AM IN LOVE with this lip oil!

I don’t consider it a lip gloss as it definitely is a fabulous hydrating lip oil infused with coconut oil, peach oil & vitamin E to nourish, hydrate and smooth the lips for perfect flawless lips for ANY lipstick, lipgloss or liquid lipstick. It’s a sheer to light color wash pigment wise.

I wear this by itself on my days off. I ALSO use before I apply any lipstick I use as a primer let it sit for 5-10 minutes then wipe off and then apply my lip colors!

This whole lip oil line is gorgeous, and a pleasant scent and is just peachy!