Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
One of the few products I love from Too Faced ! First of all , I love peach lip balms and they are hard to find . When Too faced began making this , i was super excited to try it ! I ordered a tube as soon as it was available. It was tough to pick , but I chose the pure peach . It gave my lips a slightly peachy pink color that I really liked. It definitely smells like peach and you get the slightest taste of a sweet peach . It’s not overpowering at all. The best part is that it definitely makes my lips feel soft ! I absolutely love the texture it gives my lips !! I will continue to buy until they quit making this . If you are a peach fan I would definitely recommend !!