BY TOO FACED #17 in Lip Gloss

Pucker up with our silky, smooth, peach oil infused lip gloss that smells and tastes like fresh picked peaches.

Includes: Lip-loving PEACH OIL, COCONUT OIL and VITAMIN E to soften and moisturize lips.

Details:

Too Faced Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino created Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss as the perfect lip accessory to the Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection. He wanted a lip product that would delight almost all the senses—it would showcase the juicy tones of fresh peaches including peachy nudes, pinks and corals while feeling nourishing to the lips and smelling and tasting like fresh peaches!

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with the skin-loving essence of peach, coconut oil and vitamin E
  • Smells and tastes like peaches
  • 8 new shades of nudes, peachy pinks and corals
  • Coconut oil and vitamin E hydrate and soften lips
  • Moisture-rich formula feels lightweight and creamy
  • Net Wt. 4 mL / 0.14 Fl. Oz.

Peach Fuzz: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Papa Don't Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach-sicle: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Pure Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Poppin' Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach, Please!: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach Tease: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Tickle-Me-Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• I've been wanting to try this! Is it a great lip gloss, does it f...1 Answers
  • Is this lipgloss oily? I am concerned about it bleeding all out o...2 Answers
  • I love peachy/orange colors in general on deeper skin but how do ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
One of the few products I love from Too Faced ! First of all , I love peach lip balms and they are hard to find . When Too faced began making this , i was super excited to try it ! I ordered a tube as soon as it was available. It was tough to pick , but I chose the pure peach . It gave my lips a slightly peachy pink color that I really liked. It definitely smells like peach and you get the slightest taste of a sweet peach . It’s not overpowering at all. The best part is that it definitely makes my lips feel soft ! I absolutely love the texture it gives my lips !! I will continue to buy until they quit making this . If you are a peach fan I would definitely recommend !!
Caitlin H.
Review for: Papa Don't Peach (spiced peach) more...
I love this lipgloss - it's beautifully pigmented without being too pigmented, has a sweet peach scent, and is glossy without being sticky. They are comfortable and decently longwearing, easy to find at Sephora and the Too Face Website, and have cute packaging. I give it one fewer star because I do feel like this lipgloss dries my lips out. It could potentially be an allergic reaction, or it could be causing my lips to chap. Potentially the high fragrance level is drying. But overall, super pretty, super nice lip gloss.
Melissa R.
West Townsend, MA
Review for: Papa Don't Peach (spiced peach), Peachsicle (creamy peach) more...
I’m not a big fan of Too Faced as a brand (that’s another story) but despite how I feel about the brand, I really did enjoy the entire sweet peach collection. These glosses are gorgeous, with a hint of peach scent. They’re not too glossy (like MAC’s lipglass) or sticky. The shade range is perfect, especially if you enjoy a nude lip. This product goes on smooth and looks beautiful on the lips. They’re super comfortable to wear. I really hate to say it, but these glosses are pretty great.
Cloe S.
Review for: Tickle-Me-Peach (watermelon), Papa Don't Peach (spiced peach), Peach Fuzz (peachy nude) more...
HORRIBLE. Can I stop my review here???

These are far from a "lip oil." The consistency is synonymous with a watered-down, low-pigment lip cream with olive oil mixed in. The color literally separates in the bottle and ON MY LIPS. It feels drying too, which is weird because it's so oily feeling. The colors are all terrible for anyone that's any shade of brown,...seriously TF? What is this shade range?? Also, they smell absolutely repulsive; I've never smelled a peach that smelled that way.
Mari K.
Review for: Pure Peach (peachy pink) more...
Lovely glossy lippy. These are all so comfortable on the lips, and although sheer-ish they give some good color coverage too. The smell is heavenly and the feel is light & nourishing. I wouldn't say they're long wearing but the base of moist tint lasts even after eating a bit. Pure Peach is fairly cool in undertone, perfect on its own on my pale face. It's nice over pinks or peaches, too, and looks great with a touch of gold over it.
Patricia S.
Review for: Poppin' Peach (bright peach pop), Papa Don't Peach (spiced peach), Pure Peach (peachy pink), Peach, Please! (coral pink), Peach Tease (electric peach), Tickle-Me-Peach (watermelon) more...
I actually enjoy the "sweet peach collection". These are really nice. These aren't your typical lip glosses. They are a lip gloss/lip oil product. They have a nice subtle color pay off, and lasts a while on me. They aren't sticky. They aren't oily either. I think it's the right consistency for a lip oil. I LOVE the smell! I love that it doesn't linger. Well it doesn't on me anyways. I love all the shades I have. My lips feels moisturized when wearing these.
Kaitlyn W.
The reason why I give it a whole five stars because they are literally the most hydrating coconut oil peachy glasses ever because they’re super hydrating they have a special ingredient called vitamin E and leave moisturize your lips super super good I have three of these and I’m literally obsessed when I put lipstick on right on top of it and makes my lips more moisturize and cuter at the same time
Christal S.
St Clr Shores, MI
Okay, Too Faced, lets talk. I have been an avid Too Faced user for almost a decade. That being said, I didn’t love this gloss in the peach line. It does have that pretty peach smell like the whole line has, but it gives me MAC lip glass flashbacks. One gust of wind and your hair is ALL IN IT! If you don’t mind that, you might like it. The color was just too peach and didn’t blend well with other colors either.
Olha D.
Philadelphia
This creamy peach oil lip gloss is one of the best glosses which i ever used! The smell is awesome just like real pitch milkshake!) I bought it at Sephora store for 19$. My shade is Pure Peach. It’s perfect for me.
Marie N.
Harvey, LA
I normally don’t wear glosses, but most of the ones I’ve tried are always too sticky. But the scent of this lip oil drew me in and I decided to give it a shot. I absolutely LOVE this lip oil! It’s super hydrating and the color just looks so natural that I can wear this everyday! It smells so good, I literally just want to eat the tube! Will definitely be repurchasing!
Amanda J.
Racine, WI
I'm considering buying one of these. Are they as great as they sound?
Destiny J.
Ladson, SC
Sometimes oily lip products will cause my lips to dry out and peel. Do you find that this product helps to retain the moisture in your lips? Any issues with it?
Holly J.
Does this stay on all day? Is it like a lip stain?
Bailey K.
Is this gloss sticky or rub off easily?
Victoria B.
Are these worth the hype? Ive already bought the highlighter palette. I really love the colors.