Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#2317 in Lip Gloss

A whipped peach lip oil with the shine of a gloss and the moisture of a lip balm. Sweet Peach Creamy Lip Oil has a moisture-rich formula that feels lightweight and creamy. It features shades in nudes, peachy pinks, and corals. Silky and smooth, it's infused with the skin-loving essence of peach, coconut oil, and vitamins, and each shade smells just like peaches. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Too Faced Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino created Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss as the perfect lip accessory to the Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection. He wanted a lip product that would delight almost all the senses and that would showcase the juicy tones of fresh peaches including peachy nudes, pinks, and corals while feeling nourishing to the lips and smelling and tasting like fresh peaches. This product is vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, and free of gluten.

Photos (32)
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.

After getting the blush from this collection, I think I've gone slightly Too Faced Sweet Peach obsessed. I really wanted to try this product as a Sephora 100 point perk after having purchased the blush, but it went out of stock online before I had my order ready. I decided to pick it up after seeing and swatching it while at Ulta and I'm actually really impressed. The colors in the line are all beautiful neutrals with a peach tone to them. They are actually decently opaque for a gloss and give a nice, neutral pop of color to the lips. They definitely give off good color payoff and you can tell that they're there. The formula itself is not sticky at all and actually feels pretty hydrating. These don't last forever so they do need to be reapplied, but my lips are actually more hydrated when they wear off. They also apply nicely and the wand dispenses the right amount of product though I feel like I have to work a little to make it even and perfect if my lips aren't moisturized. The only think I'm not crazy about is the scent and thats really just because it reminds me of children's medicine.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN

So I'm a toofaced finatic. I own the original chocolate bar palette, and I'm super obsessed with it. I seen the peach palette when it came out. I swatched it in Ulta, and was going to buy it until I realized I didn't like the color spectrum of the palette. Too many colors I would not wear. I also seen where they had the lip oils that is part of the peach palette collection. I knew I was going to get one when I got my next paycheck. I went to Ulta, grabbed the shade best for me (Papa don't peach) and fell in love. The scent, the packaging, the taste, The way it makes my lips feel is incredible. I know 19$ is alot for a lipgloss, but I feel like it was worth it. Toofaced is pricey anyways, and if you want quality, you have to pay the price. These lipglosses are off the chain. Papa don't peach is the perfect nude for all skin tones. I'm native american, so it goes beautifully with my skin tone. I will probably own every single shade their is in this collection. LOVE THIS LIPGLOSS! 😍
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Borger, TX

I bought this in the shade Peach Tease and I absolutely love it!! It makes my dry, winter lips feel soft and hydrated. I don't usually like putting glosses straight onto chapped lips without applying chapstick first because they usually just accentuate the rough feeling of the dry, peeling skin on my lips and feel uncomfortable. But I put this straight on. In fact I'm reaching for this instead of chapstick when I'm in a hurry! It sinks in so quickly and feels so nice! The color is pigmented enough to wear with a full face of makeup and yet subtle enough to wear with no makeup (one swipe). For those that complain about having to reapply, it's a lip GLOSS! If you want color that doesn't budge all day, try a liquid lipSTICK! Reapplying every few hours is a joy because of how soothing it is to my lips and the heavenly scent!
Molly P.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND

I honestly was on the fence about these because 1. I'm usually not the biggest into glosses. and 2. sometimes Too Faced can be hit or miss for me. But I have the rest of the Sweet Peach Collection so I figured I would try one, cause why not? I purchased Papa Dont Peach and I'm beyond pleased with it. While it is Glossy, it doesn't have that gross sticky feeling to it. Which is what turns me off about gloss the most. It's very soft and hydrating on the lips and leaves them feeling really happy! The scent reminds me of peach rings, or preserves which makes it so much better. And the fragrance isn't too powerful to me, which is nice because most fragranced lip products give me the worst headaches. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Brighton, MA

I got this in the mail today and was SO excited. The bottle is super cute with a little peach on top. I ordered "Peach-sicle" and I believe that it smells and tastes amazing. For those who are sensitive to scent, I wouldn't recommend this product since you can smell it while wearing it. But, if you're all about fun scents and don't get headache, I'd say to get this product! The texture is smooth and leaves your lips moist and oily. It's a perfect glossy feeling without the excess stickiness that most lip glosses have. I'm surprised how much pigment "Peach-sicle" has. I'm relatively pale and wasn't expecting this to show up. 5 stars from me, can't wait to try some other shades! Thanks Too Faced!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Woodbridge, VA

I got a deluxe sample of this sent to me by Ulta and I was SO happy because it was a product I had been dying to try. I am SO glad that I got the chance to try them because they are great! If you're looking for an extremely pigmented lipgloss then this probably isn't going to be for you but if you want a nice tint to the lips that is extremely moisturizing then I would definitely recommend this! The smell is so nice (it is strong so if you're sensitive to smells, I would go to a store and smell it before buying) and it makes my lips feel so soft and smooth. I wanted this product solely for the hydration and softening properties so this was perfect for me!
Kaily B.
Kaily B.

I'm not a gloss lover but I really enjoy how comfortable and nurturing these are on the lips. They fade fast and smell like sugar and fake peach. The taste is fine, but the scent lasts quite awhile. The packaging is also super cheap and reminds me of elf. Also... a major con is that it dries odd on my lips... you know how you can get that strange rim on the inside your lips as your product wears down a bit?  The rim was white... it looked like dead skin... it balled up into white balls on this sides of my mouth too.Overall good for quick  trips to Walgreen's or for fun and I do like the one I have but I would not wear this to work or buy it again.
Katlyn B.
Katlyn B.
Pullman, WA

I honestly did not think I would like these as much as they do. BUT, these glosses are so creamy and slippery feeling (which I love0, have a decent amount of pigmentation (especially considering it's marketed as a lip oil), and are super glossy! I can't get enough! I only have Papa Don't Peach as of right now but I definitely need to invest in more! The only thing is the peach scent does kind of smell medicine-like, it doesn't smell nearly as good as the eye palette in my opinion. Luckily, smells have to be absolutely horrendous to bother me so I can get past the scent! Love this product!!
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ

I have this in Pure Peach and it's a nice pinky nude for my medium tan NC30 skin. It smells lovely, literally a sweet peach smell that doesn't smell too artificial. I like the gloss finish also, a change from all the matte liquid lipstick releases in the beauty world lately. Still, I would recommend exfoliating beforehand as the color could gather where there are dry patches on the lips. I'm not sure if it's really the peach and coconut oil or the vitamin E... (or if it's the placebo effect!) but my lips do feel soft when wearing this.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.

I'll admit at first when Too Faced dropped this I didn't think I'd go for them. I love the NYX Butter Glosses but they don't have colors like these but they do remind me of them with the softness and shine. After trying it out at Ulta, I bought two immediately: Peach Fuzz and Papa Don't Peach. I love these peachy nude colors, they are silky smooth on the lips and not sheer at all, as I thought they'd be sheer from the "oil" in the gloss but it isn't. And lastly the scent is so deliciously sweet, even better than the palette.
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Racine, WI

I'm considering buying one of these. Are they as great as they sound?
Sally P.
Sally P.
Apple Valley, CA

Agh been wanting this so bad but I'm very skeptic about it is it worth buying or not?
Hello. Thinking of purchasing a few shades of this product. Is the texture thick and sticky? I hate my hair sticking to my lipgloss
Ellie I.
Ellie I.
Barnstaple

I want to start getting in to lip glosses again to you think this is a good one to start of with
Victoria B.
Victoria B.

Are these worth the hype? Ive already bought the highlighter palette. I really love the colors.

Join Now