Add a Photo

20% off Sitewide.

20% OFF

20% off Sitewide.

2 days left

A whipped peach lip oil with the shine of a gloss and the moisture of a lip balm. Sweet Peach Creamy Lip Oil has a moisture-rich formula that feels lightweight and creamy. It features shades in nudes, peachy pinks, and corals. Silky and smooth, it's infused with the skin-loving essence of peach, coconut oil, and vitamins, and each shade smells just like peaches. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Too Faced Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino created Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss as the perfect lip accessory to the Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection. He wanted a lip product that would delight almost all the senses and that would showcase the juicy tones of fresh peaches including peachy nudes, pinks, and corals while feeling nourishing to the lips and smelling and tasting like fresh peaches. This product is vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, and free of gluten.

Photos (69)
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.

After getting the blush from this collection, I think I've gone slightly Too Faced Sweet Peach obsessed. I really wanted to try this product as a Sephora 100 point perk after having purchased the blush, but it went out of stock online before I had my order ready. I decided to pick it up after seeing and swatching it while at Ulta and I'm actually really impressed. The colors in the line are all beautiful neutrals with a peach tone to them. They are actually decently opaque for a gloss and give a nice, neutral pop of color to the lips. They definitely give off good color payoff and you can tell that they're there. The formula itself is not sticky at all and actually feels pretty hydrating. These don't last forever so they do need to be reapplied, but my lips are actually more hydrated when they wear off. They also apply nicely and the wand dispenses the right amount of product though I feel like I have to work a little to make it even and perfect if my lips aren't moisturized. The only think I'm not crazy about is the scent and thats really just because it reminds me of children's medicine.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN

So I'm a toofaced finatic. I own the original chocolate bar palette, and I'm super obsessed with it. I seen the peach palette when it came out. I swatched it in Ulta, and was going to buy it until I realized I didn't like the color spectrum of the palette. Too many colors I would not wear. I also seen where they had the lip oils that is part of the peach palette collection. I knew I was going to get one when I got my next paycheck. I went to Ulta, grabbed the shade best for me (Papa don't peach) and fell in love. The scent, the packaging, the taste, The way it makes my lips feel is incredible. I know 19$ is alot for a lipgloss, but I feel like it was worth it. Toofaced is pricey anyways, and if you want quality, you have to pay the price. These lipglosses are off the chain. Papa don't peach is the perfect nude for all skin tones. I'm native american, so it goes beautifully with my skin tone. I will probably own every single shade their is in this collection. LOVE THIS LIPGLOSS! 😍
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.

I'm not usually a big fan of glosses, but this one is AMAZING. I have it in the shade "Pure Peach" in both the full-size tube AND the deluxe-size Sephora "point perk" tube to throw in my purse...I love it that much.

The color is great, a perfect peachy pink. Not too light or too dark for my light-medium skin tone and great for everyday looks. The consistency is nice because it's not too thin but it's also not too thick and gloppy, it's just right. I also love that there are oils in it to moisturize my lips - I need that from all the matte liquid lipsticks I wear!

I personally love the peach smell (/taste?) although I have heard some say it's a bit too sweet. I don't think it is, and I don't think it's too strong either. I would recommend going to Ulta/Sephora to smell and try on the gloss before buying if you're sensitive to scents.
Winny C.
Winny C.

I purchased the shade Papa Don't Peach. This is a creamy peach oil lip gloss and it fulfills all the claims. It is creamy, non drying, non sticky, not tacky. It is made with peach oil, coconut oil, and vitamin E to soften and moisturize lips. I always love extra hydration to my lips especially after taking off a lippie, it is unappealing to see chapped lips. However with this lip gloss, it feels like you're wearing a thin layer of moisturizer so at the end of the day, your lips are kissable 😙! It has a slight scent of sweet peaches. This shade is a peachy nude with a brown undertone. The color you see on the adorable packaging and in the tube is the color you'll receive. Like all lip glosses, they transfer so expect to reapply. All in all, Papa Don't Peach is a beautiful nude gloss and is a must in your lippie collection!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Borger, TX

I bought this in the shade Peach Tease and I absolutely love it!! It makes my dry, winter lips feel soft and hydrated. I don't usually like putting glosses straight onto chapped lips without applying chapstick first because they usually just accentuate the rough feeling of the dry, peeling skin on my lips and feel uncomfortable. But I put this straight on. In fact I'm reaching for this instead of chapstick when I'm in a hurry! It sinks in so quickly and feels so nice! The color is pigmented enough to wear with a full face of makeup and yet subtle enough to wear with no makeup (one swipe). For those that complain about having to reapply, it's a lip GLOSS! If you want color that doesn't budge all day, try a liquid lipSTICK! Reapplying every few hours is a joy because of how soothing it is to my lips and the heavenly scent!
Molly P.
Molly P.
Thompson, ND

I honestly was on the fence about these because 1. I'm usually not the biggest into glosses. and 2. sometimes Too Faced can be hit or miss for me. But I have the rest of the Sweet Peach Collection so I figured I would try one, cause why not? I purchased Papa Dont Peach and I'm beyond pleased with it. While it is Glossy, it doesn't have that gross sticky feeling to it. Which is what turns me off about gloss the most. It's very soft and hydrating on the lips and leaves them feeling really happy! The scent reminds me of peach rings, or preserves which makes it so much better. And the fragrance isn't too powerful to me, which is nice because most fragranced lip products give me the worst headaches. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!
Jax B.
Jax B.
Indianapolis, IN

It isn't very glossy but I do like this and they aren't very pigmented and they smell like peach. It isn't very long wearing but has cute packaging. I don't this gloss it's worth the money I don't recommend it I this this gloss it just kinda gimmicky and it's even kind of hard to apply like I had to dip the applicator back into the gloss like four times to cover my lips and I have a rather small lips so if you're someone who wants a gloss that's not very glossy then I mean I guess I would recommend it to you because the gloss is kind of hydrate but its not very hydrating but a little bit and it's not sticky so then I would recommend it to you but if you're looking for a glossy gloss this is not for you
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Brighton, MA

I got this in the mail today and was SO excited. The bottle is super cute with a little peach on top. I ordered "Peach-sicle" and I believe that it smells and tastes amazing. For those who are sensitive to scent, I wouldn't recommend this product since you can smell it while wearing it. But, if you're all about fun scents and don't get headache, I'd say to get this product! The texture is smooth and leaves your lips moist and oily. It's a perfect glossy feeling without the excess stickiness that most lip glosses have. I'm surprised how much pigment "Peach-sicle" has. I'm relatively pale and wasn't expecting this to show up. 5 stars from me, can't wait to try some other shades! Thanks Too Faced!
Lizzi M.
Lizzi M.
Anaheim, CA

I've been wanting to try this lip gloss for weeks, but my Sephora was always out of the shade I wanted! I finally saw it back in stock the other day, and grabbed it right away! I got the shade 'Papa Don't Peach', which is a beautiful light-neutral shade, and it's far more opaque than I thought it was going to be (which definitely is not a bad thing)! It glides on nicely, and feels so nice and hydrating on the lips. I know everyone talks about the scent of this product, and if you don't like peach-flavored things, I'd say avoid this at all costs. I, on the other hand, love the smell, and should probably go buy myself some peach candy before I end up accidentally eating some of my lip gloss lol
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA

I got a deluxe sample of this sent to me by Ulta and I was SO happy because it was a product I had been dying to try. I am SO glad that I got the chance to try them because they are great! If you're looking for an extremely pigmented lipgloss then this probably isn't going to be for you but if you want a nice tint to the lips that is extremely moisturizing then I would definitely recommend this! The smell is so nice (it is strong so if you're sensitive to smells, I would go to a store and smell it before buying) and it makes my lips feel so soft and smooth. I wanted this product solely for the hydration and softening properties so this was perfect for me!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Racine, WI

I'm considering buying one of these. Are they as great as they sound?
Victoria B.
Victoria B.

Are these worth the hype? Ive already bought the highlighter palette. I really love the colors.
Destiny J.
Destiny J.
Ladson, SC

Sometimes oily lip products will cause my lips to dry out and peel. Do you find that this product helps to retain the moisture in your lips? Any issues with it?
Sally P.
Sally P.
Apple Valley, CA

Agh been wanting this so bad but I'm very skeptic about it is it worth buying or not?
Hello. Thinking of purchasing a few shades of this product. Is the texture thick and sticky? I hate my hair sticking to my lipgloss