BY TOO FACED #15 in Lip Gloss

Pucker up with our silky, smooth, peach oil infused lip gloss that smells and tastes like fresh picked peaches.

Includes: Lip-loving PEACH OIL, COCONUT OIL and VITAMIN E to soften and moisturize lips.

Details:

Too Faced Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino created Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss as the perfect lip accessory to the Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection. He wanted a lip product that would delight almost all the senses—it would showcase the juicy tones of fresh peaches including peachy nudes, pinks and corals while feeling nourishing to the lips and smelling and tasting like fresh peaches!

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with the skin-loving essence of peach, coconut oil and vitamin E
  • Smells and tastes like peaches
  • 8 new shades of nudes, peachy pinks and corals
  • Coconut oil and vitamin E hydrate and soften lips
  • Moisture-rich formula feels lightweight and creamy
  • Net Wt. 4 mL / 0.14 Fl. Oz.

Peach Fuzz: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Papa Don't Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach-sicle: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Pure Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Poppin' Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach, Please!: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Peach Tease: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 (CI 15850), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Tickle-Me-Peach: Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Flavor/Aroma, BHT, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil/Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil, Citral, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Extract, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Saccharin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• I've been wanting to try this! Is it a great lip gloss, does it f...1 Answers
  • Is this lipgloss oily? I am concerned about it bleeding all out o...2 Answers
  • Are these glosses sticky ? Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This lip gloss is so sweet! Literally! Smells just like the juicy deliciousness that is my Peach palette. YUM. Tastes good too. This lip gloss is so hydrating and smooth and not sticky at all. I highly recommend this to all! " in 206 reviews
  • "I have this oil in pure peach and am absolutely in love! It's such a pretty pinch color and lasts for so long! It's glossy but not sticky- definitely recommend to anyone loving a glossy pink lip look." in 88 reviews
  • "I'm not usually a big lip gloss fan but this product is seriously amazing and definitely worth the hype. Not only does it taste and smell amazing but it is extremely comfortable and very hydrating! This lip gloss is very long lasting and comes in several beautiful shades! This is perfect for children-adults and stunning for all seasons of the year!" in 72 reviews
Erin S.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Pure Peach (peachy pink) more...
Besides the fact I find they have slightly too much fragrance, they're great! The packaging doesn't get dirty looking, the gloss doesn't ooze out the top, and the applicator is super easy to use. They wear nicely and have a pleasant flavour to them, don't break down any lip products underneath, and don't feel oily. I was expecting a similar texture to my YSL tinted oil, but these feel quite unique. Slightly thicker and balmy with some slip, and wear down to a dull sheen which feels like a lip balm on. It's very comfortable. I can see people with dry lips really enjoying these, because they don't smear or bleed past the lip line.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
One of the few products I love from Too Faced ! First of all , I love peach lip balms and they are hard to find . When Too faced began making this , i was super excited to try it ! I ordered a tube as soon as it was available. It was tough to pick , but I chose the pure peach . It gave my lips a slightly peachy pink color that I really liked. It definitely smells like peach and you get the slightest taste of a sweet peach . It’s not overpowering at all. The best part is that it definitely makes my lips feel soft ! I absolutely love the texture it gives my lips !! I will continue to buy until they quit making this . If you are a peach fan I would definitely recommend !!
Leora T.
Review for: Papa Don't Peach (spiced peach) more...
I want them all! This is the best gloss I own I’m so glad I found out about it. I like it even more than the Fenty gloss bomb (my other favorite) bc it has more color and gloss and less shimmer. The one thing I prefer about Fenty though is a lot more product comes out and with this gloss I wish more came out on the applicator. Other than this it is pure peachy perfection 🍑 Pigmented and high gloss, looks really good by itself or w a touch of nude liner. I loove the packaging, the formula is completely non sticky or greasy. Smells sweet like peaches and even tastes good. Not an overpowering scent though. Love it 😍
Caitlin H.
Review for: Papa Don't Peach (spiced peach) more...
I love this lipgloss - it's beautifully pigmented without being too pigmented, has a sweet peach scent, and is glossy without being sticky. They are comfortable and decently longwearing, easy to find at Sephora and the Too Face Website, and have cute packaging. I give it one fewer star because I do feel like this lipgloss dries my lips out. It could potentially be an allergic reaction, or it could be causing my lips to chap. Potentially the high fragrance level is drying. But overall, super pretty, super nice lip gloss.
Braili T.
Hubbard, OR
Review for: Papa Don't Peach (spiced peach) more...
I absolutely love this gloss! Too faced makes excellent glosses anyway, so when I saw this product I HAD to purchase it! The gloss smells like peaches! The formula is pretty pigmented and is as smooth as silk. A lot of times lip gloss will make my lips feel great after the initial application, but will slowly dry my lips out as the day goes on. I was surprised to find that this formula hydrated my lips and improved the texture even after a few hours of wear. The packaging is adorable and the labeling doesn't rub off when sitting in your makeup bag or purse (some people don't care, but this is a huge plus for me!). The only reason I'm giving this 4 stars and not 5 is that sometimes when I apply it without lip balm underneath, it can be a little difficult to smooth out onto the surface of my lips. The texture is a little hard to describe. It isn't tacky or sticky at all. It's thick, but it's light weight. Overall, I love this gloss and definitely see myself repurchasing! Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss
hayley r.
Review for: Papa Don't Peach (spiced peach) more...
this too faced lipgloss is my holy grail!! i absolutely love this product. i have the shade “papa don’t peach” and it’s the perfect warm nude shade. they aren’t very long lasting, but they are glosses so you can’t really except much for the wear time. it is very shiny, not sticky, and goes on so smooth! i defiantly recommend and would love to try more colors😍
(first swatch with flash, second without)
Melissa R.
Review for: Papa Don't Peach (spiced peach), Peachsicle (creamy peach) more...
I’m not a big fan of Too Faced as a brand (that’s another story) but despite how I feel about the brand, I really did enjoy the entire sweet peach collection. These glosses are gorgeous, with a hint of peach scent. They’re not too glossy (like MAC’s lipglass) or sticky. The shade range is perfect, especially if you enjoy a nude lip. This product goes on smooth and looks beautiful on the lips. They’re super comfortable to wear. I really hate to say it, but these glosses are pretty great.
Deja W.
Review for: Poppin' Peach (bright peach pop), Papa Don't Peach (spiced peach), Peach Fuzz (peachy nude) more...
i like these for a nice blotted lip. the packaging is so cute and really drags you in. it’s that type of packaging you like to look at EVERY time you use it. i got this directly from sephora with some other stuff from the peach collection. these are really nice on the lips and easy to apply. i think they’re more of a summer thing but as a california native i’ve been using them throughout the seasons. look great with clear gloss on top
Patricia S.
Review for: Poppin' Peach (bright peach pop), Papa Don't Peach (spiced peach), Pure Peach (peachy pink), Peach, Please! (coral pink), Peach Tease (electric peach), Tickle-Me-Peach (watermelon) more...
I actually enjoy the "sweet peach collection". These are really nice. These aren't your typical lip glosses. They are a lip gloss/lip oil product. They have a nice subtle color pay off, and lasts a while on me. They aren't sticky. They aren't oily either. I think it's the right consistency for a lip oil. I LOVE the smell! I love that it doesn't linger. Well it doesn't on me anyways. I love all the shades I have. My lips feels moisturized when wearing these.
Kristin K.
Cedar Rapids
I grabbed this as an impulse buy, and I wasn't sure of it for the first few uses, but my boyfriend loved it so I kept wearing it. Needless to say I eventually found myself grabbing it near everyday this past winter. Its smooth and hydrating, but still as pigmented as matte liquid lip. It's not too glossy or sticky and has the consistency more of a cream lipstick than a gloss. This is a fantastic daily lip product!
Amanda J.
Racine, WI
I'm considering buying one of these. Are they as great as they sound?
Destiny J.
Ladson, SC
Sometimes oily lip products will cause my lips to dry out and peel. Do you find that this product helps to retain the moisture in your lips? Any issues with it?
Holly J.
Does this stay on all day? Is it like a lip stain?
Bailey K.
Is this gloss sticky or rub off easily?
Victoria B.
Are these worth the hype? Ive already bought the highlighter palette. I really love the colors.