Add a Photo

By TOO FACED
#2317 in Lip Gloss

A whipped peach lip oil with the shine of a gloss and the moisture of a lip balm. Sweet Peach Creamy Lip Oil has a moisture-rich formula that feels lightweight and creamy. It features shades in nudes, peachy pinks, and corals. Silky and smooth, it's infused with the skin-loving essence of peach, coconut oil, and vitamins, and each shade smells just like peaches. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Too Faced Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino created Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss as the perfect lip accessory to the Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection. He wanted a lip product that would delight almost all the senses and that would showcase the juicy tones of fresh peaches including peachy nudes, pinks, and corals while feeling nourishing to the lips and smelling and tasting like fresh peaches. This product is vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, and free of gluten.

Photos (9)
Kelsey L.
Kelsey L.

Winter time is harsh on one's skin especially the lips. TF's Peach Lip Oil is amazing because it makes my lips look and feel good.
I got Tickle Me Peach and loved it so much that I got Pure Peach. Of the two, Tickle Me Peach is my favorite, but I cannot get enough of both.
To start, yes it smells like peachs!!! It is stronger than a real Peach, but it is not at all chemically or artificial which is super important to me when it comes to makeup.
The colors are great and so is the staying power. Texture wise it is a gloss so it won't dry down but it's not too sticky. It actually feels light but still nourishing. I've gotten a ton of compliments whenever I've worn either shade, and everyone has loved it when I show them it's TF's new product.
Overall, I love the two glosses I have, and I cannot wait to get more of them.
L R.
L R.
Silverdale, WA

Unlike other Too Faced fans, I skipped the eyeshadow palette from the Peach line and went straight for the glosses. Usually peach shades are fantastic for my completion (they are universally great for most completions), but I was disappointed by this gloss. I purchased this gloss in four shades. Papa Don't Peach, Peachcicle, Peach Please, and Poppin Peach. I dont like any of them. Not a single flattering shade among the four, but the worst part is the texture. These have that dull, waxy feeling. It's the worst. I prefer my glosses to be fairly emollient, not sticky, not waxy. These are going back. I will not exchange them for other shades. I will say that they are far more pigmented than I expected based on other reviews. They are almost opaque with a single application.
Amelia D.
Amelia D.
Hudson Falls , NY

I absolutely love this lipgloss! The colors are just wow in my opinion and flatter every skintone. I love that this is quick to apply and lasts quite a long time, the peach scent is just intoxicating and i love the whole entire too faced peach line!! And for $19.00 this is a bargain compared to some of the glosses and lipsticks out there! The peach oil also seems to be very smoothing and comforting on my lips, I've notice that my lips seem to be healing using this lipgloss! That is my favorite thing since most lip products irritate my dry cracked lips this seems to do the opposite! 5 stars all the way!
Eryn P.
Eryn P.
Belfast, ME

I live in the Northeast, in Maine and this is the first Winter in I don't know how long that my lips have not been chapped, cracked, and dry!#PEACHAHOLIC HERE!! Papa Don't Peach lipgloss has become a staple in my daily routine! This is by far the best gloss I have ever used. It has a subtle color, the smell is DIVINE, and it is so moisturizing! As a Mom with 3 children under 13 it takes a lot for me to justify spending $19 on a lipgloss, but I'll do it again when this one runs out!! 100% thumbs up, it is worth the money....And the little peach on the top of the container is SO CUTE!!
jesse lynn b.
jesse lynn b.

I wasn't into the shades of the Sweet Peach palette so I went for the lip products. I purchased the shade 'peach fuzz' since it looked the most nude of the bunch. When it says oil it's not kidding. These by no means feel like any other gloss I have tried. They're not at all sticky, but also not very pigmented. And what I thought would be more of a peachy-nude read quite pink on my lips. I'm hoping I will grow to like it more. I do love the yummy scent and with any Too Faced product, adorable packaging.
kristin c.
kristin c.
San Diego, CA

If I could give zero stars, I would! Luckily I bought this product on HSN.. so I used a 20 off 40 with this and the papa don't peach blush. So it is not much of a loss.. I can't believe no one talks about how the smell of the lip gloss is just like medicine !! The medicine smell puts me off so much. It almost gives me a headache. The consistensy is very sticky and I find it difficult to wear on its own. It's alright on top of a liquid lipstick.. But honestly, not worth it. I will not recommend.
Becky W.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL

I recently purchased Too Faced Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss in the shade Peach Fuzz from Ulta for $19. The scent is extremely overbearing. It doesn't smell like you're biting into a tasty peach; it has a heavy chemical smell. The color is beautiful, but it doesn't last very long. I originally planned on returning this lip gloss, but I found a way to use it that I like. As long as I put it on top of another lip product, specifically lipstick, I can tolerate it...even like it.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.

I really wanted to like it. Ever since I heard about it online, I had been searching for swatches and reviews everyday... I recently tried it in store and I'm sad to say, I'm disappointed... Some of the colors can be opaque, which is nice, but the scent was minimal and it didn't seem all that moisturizing or worth $19. It's also kind of smaller in person than I thought it would be. Maybe I'll try it again if it's ever on sale.
Jenna T.
Jenna T.

These are great lip glosses. They are not sticky and feel more like a lip balm. They are super hydrating. They are also very pigmented. This color is described as a peachy pink. It showed up as a milky peach with a hint of pink. It was lighter than I thought but I love it. It is perfect with a smoky eye or over a pink, peach, or coral lipstick. I plan to try tickle me peach next! These are too good to not own more than one!!
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
St Clr Shores, MI

What I love about this aside from the moisturizing feeling this lip gloss leaves you with; but the natural shiny sheek look it gives. Most days if I am at work or out, you will not catch me without a bold lipstick. But this is perfect for those days when I feel bare without lipstick , but don't want to be overbearing. Perfect, long lasting , great smelling. Cannot go wrong with too faced. Bravo 5 stars all day
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Milwaukee, WI

I'm considering buying one of these. Are they as great as they sound?
Sally P.
Sally P.
Apple Valley, CA

Agh been wanting this so bad but I'm very skeptic about it is it worth buying or not?
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park, GA

Is this as yummy as it sounds ? Is it actually flavored or just peach scented/colored ? Also, what about the feel ? Sticky or soft ?
Ellie I.
Ellie I.
Barnstaple

I want to start getting in to lip glosses again to you think this is a good one to start of with
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Olean, New York

Been dying to try one of these but I don't leave near an Ulta or Sephora so I would have to order online. How pigmented are these lip glosses?? Are they sticky??

Join Now