8 colors available

BY TOO FACED #21 in Lip Gloss

A whipped peach lip oil with the shine of a gloss and the moisture of a lip balm. Sweet Peach Creamy Lip Oil has a moisture-rich formula that feels lightweight and creamy. It features shades in nudes, peachy pinks, and corals. Silky and smooth, it's infused with the skin-loving essence of peach, coconut oil, and vitamins, and each shade smells just like peaches. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Too Faced Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino created Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss as the perfect lip accessory to the Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection. He wanted a lip product that would delight almost all the senses and that would showcase the juicy tones of fresh peaches including peachy nudes, pinks, and corals while feeling nourishing to the lips and smelling and tasting like fresh peaches. This product is vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, and free of gluten.

• I've been wanting to try this! Is it a great lip gloss, does it fee...1 Answers
  • Is this lipgloss oily? I am concerned about it bleeding all out of ...2 Answers
  • I love peachy/orange colors in general on deeper skin but how do th...1 Answers
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
So I'm a toofaced finatic. I own the original chocolate bar palette, and I'm super obsessed with it. I seen the peach palette when it came out. I swatched it in Ulta, and was going to buy it until I realized I didn't like the color spectrum of the palette. Too many colors I would not wear. I also seen where they had the lip oils that is part of the peach palette collection. I knew I was going to get one when I got my next paycheck. I went to Ulta, grabbed the shade best for me (Papa don't peach) and fell in love. The scent, the packaging, the taste, The way it makes my lips feel is incredible. I know 19$ is alot for a lipgloss, but I feel like it was worth it. Toofaced is pricey anyways, and if you want quality, you have to pay the price. These lipglosses are off the chain. Papa don't peach is the perfect nude for all skin tones. I'm native american, so it goes beautifully with my skin tone. I will probably own every single shade their is in this collection. LOVE THIS LIPGLOSS! 😍
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Borger, TX
I bought this in the shade Peach Tease and I absolutely love it!! It makes my dry, winter lips feel soft and hydrated. I don't usually like putting glosses straight onto chapped lips without applying chapstick first because they usually just accentuate the rough feeling of the dry, peeling skin on my lips and feel uncomfortable. But I put this straight on. In fact I'm reaching for this instead of chapstick when I'm in a hurry! It sinks in so quickly and feels so nice! The color is pigmented enough to wear with a full face of makeup and yet subtle enough to wear with no makeup (one swipe). For those that complain about having to reapply, it's a lip GLOSS! If you want color that doesn't budge all day, try a liquid lipSTICK! Reapplying every few hours is a joy because of how soothing it is to my lips and the heavenly scent!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Brighton, MA
I got this in the mail today and was SO excited. The bottle is super cute with a little peach on top. I ordered "Peach-sicle" and I believe that it smells and tastes amazing. For those who are sensitive to scent, I wouldn't recommend this product since you can smell it while wearing it. But, if you're all about fun scents and don't get headache, I'd say to get this product! The texture is smooth and leaves your lips moist and oily. It's a perfect glossy feeling without the excess stickiness that most lip glosses have. I'm surprised how much pigment "Peach-sicle" has. I'm relatively pale and wasn't expecting this to show up. 5 stars from me, can't wait to try some other shades! Thanks Too Faced!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Dale City, VA
I got a deluxe sample of this sent to me by Ulta and I was SO happy because it was a product I had been dying to try. I am SO glad that I got the chance to try them because they are great! If you're looking for an extremely pigmented lipgloss then this probably isn't going to be for you but if you want a nice tint to the lips that is extremely moisturizing then I would definitely recommend this! The smell is so nice (it is strong so if you're sensitive to smells, I would go to a store and smell it before buying) and it makes my lips feel so soft and smooth. I wanted this product solely for the hydration and softening properties so this was perfect for me!
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
I'll admit at first when Too Faced dropped this I didn't think I'd go for them. I love the NYX Butter Glosses but they don't have colors like these but they do remind me of them with the softness and shine. After trying it out at Ulta, I bought two immediately: Peach Fuzz and Papa Don't Peach. I love these peachy nude colors, they are silky smooth on the lips and not sheer at all, as I thought they'd be sheer from the "oil" in the gloss but it isn't. And lastly the scent is so deliciously sweet, even better than the palette.
kristin c.
kristin c.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Papa Don't Peach (spiced peach)
If I could give zero stars, I would! Luckily I bought this product on HSN.. so I used a 20 off 40 with this and the papa don't peach blush. So it is not much of a loss.. I can't believe no one talks about how the smell of the lip gloss is just like medicine !! The medicine smell puts me off so much. It almost gives me a headache. The consistensy is very sticky and I find it difficult to wear on its own. It's alright on top of a liquid lipstick.. But honestly, not worth it. I will not recommend.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Review for: Peach Fuzz (peachy nude)
What I love about this aside from the moisturizing feeling this lip gloss leaves you with; but the natural shiny sheek look it gives. Most days if I am at work or out, you will not catch me without a bold lipstick. But this is perfect for those days when I feel bare without lipstick , but don't want to be overbearing. Perfect, long lasting , great smelling. Cannot go wrong with too faced. Bravo 5 stars all day
Elizabeth  E.
Elizabeth E.
Hanford, CA
Omg!!! The best new lip gloss I have!!! It smells so yummy and taste even yummier. I kissed my bf after wearing it for a few hours (btw it's not sticky at all), after I said to his, "what are you eating? It smells so yummy!" He replied with nothing, I just kissed you, I think it's your lips. And he was right!! Go get one, they are only $19 at Ulta! So worth every penny 🙌🏻
Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
There aren't enough amazing things to say about these. I have 3 and they are by far my favorite new lip products. The oil makes it feel so hydrating which I think is really hard to find these days. The shades are also so pretty and not shocking but very natural. Smells and tastes great too - it's a win all around!
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
New Haven, CT
First off I LOVE THIS FORMULA I'm so picky with liquid lipsticks and this is perfect. I got mine at sephora and I was hesitant at first because it's so bright but once you put it on it just goes with everything. Looks so pretty I'm light and dark skin tones too I reccomend to everyone especially in this shade
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Racine, WI
I'm considering buying one of these. Are they as great as they sound?
Holly J.
Holly J.
Does this stay on all day? Is it like a lip stain?
Bailey K.
Bailey K.
Is this gloss sticky or rub off easily?
Destiny J.
Destiny J.
Ladson, SC
Sometimes oily lip products will cause my lips to dry out and peel. Do you find that this product helps to retain the moisture in your lips? Any issues with it?
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
Are these worth the hype? Ive already bought the highlighter palette. I really love the colors.