Too Faced Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer

Too Faced Chocolate Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer is a dual-shade bronzer with a subtle pink undertone.

Se ve re maravilloso! Me gustaría poder usarlo
How do you find the right shade?
HooW about that bronzer?
Start your review of Too Faced Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer!
Orange City
Too Faced Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer uploaded by Michelle L.
My fave bronzer hands down. It looks so natural i always wait to buy things bc i dont want to spent the big bucks on trash. But when i finally fo give in im like whyy did i wait soo long. I like too faced products i cant say theres anything i dont like by them but havent used everything. Oh yest the mascara is not for me but other ppl rave about it
Hialeah, FL
Too Faced Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer uploaded by Liz F.
Too Faced Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer uploaded by Liz F.
I have the “Little Black Book of Bronzers” & I love it! It’s all of the Too Faced bronzers in it! (It’s not in stores, I think this was limited edition) out of all of the bronzers in the book this one is my favorite! I use it all the time & another favorite of mine is the 16 hour bronzer! It’s bomb! I really like the too faced bronzers but personally I don’t love their packaging I feel that it’s too bulky!
Too Faced Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer uploaded by Regan B.
I like the color of this product, it works well for contour. Only critique is that I'm not sure the purpose of the two colors, I always end up using both together.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Too Faced Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer uploaded by Mirela N.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite bronzers iv been using for a while now i dont think ill be changing
Fair Haven, NJ
Too Faced Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer uploaded by Katie T.
I use this bronzer on my body because I like the pigment and shimmer but it’s a little too glittery for my face. I’ll sweep it over my chest/neck region to add some color and glow (shown in the pic). I have a light olive skin tone and in the winter this bronzer looks a little too orange on me, but it works well in the summer when I’m more tan
Texas
1,249 reviews
Bought this during an Ulta sale. The packaging is substantial and luxurious. The formula is smooth and imparts a healthy bronzed glow. I prefer to mix the two shades.
Odessa, TX
Too Faced Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer uploaded by Leslie G.
Too Faced Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer uploaded by Leslie G.
the packaging is beautiful like everything too faced does. the smell is also delicious. but the bronzer is not noticeable on my skin maybe it is not a good color for me. maybe some people with light skin would look nice. I've used it a lot and can never see anything on my skin. :(
Vanceboro, NC
Too Faced Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer uploaded by christina H.
Too Faced Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer uploaded by christina H.
i absoutly LOVE this bronzer its so beautiful i love the packaging its very easy to apply and blend gives u a nice pretty glow i thought it would be alil to dark being im fair skined but it blend into my skin its very true to its color depending on how much u apply i deff recommed to everyone give it a try
Easley , SC
Too Faced Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer uploaded by Destinee M.
I love this bronzer. It smells like chocolate and goes on so easily. It’s great for contouring. I love everything about this bride and it is good for building up. Would recommend to others for sure.
Pelham, AL
Too Faced Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer uploaded by Lauren J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this bronzer and wear it daily as part of my everyday makeup routine. It’s great for a sun kissed glow during the summer. Someone with olive skin can use more of the right side of the bronzer when applying and someone with fair skin can use more of the left side of the bronzer. It’s very versatile to most skin tones. It’s great for contouring your face and during the summer I even like to contour my collarbone with it for extra color. It is packaged beautifully and well worth the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Red Bank, NJ
il y a 2 ans
I’m looking at the Too Faced Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer and wondering how both the dark and light shade compare to Benefit’s original Hoola Bronzer. I need a darker shade for summer. Anyone have a good sense of comparison? Thanks!!
Cecilia F. il y a un an
I like both, too face sun bunny bronzer I feel more of sheer blended on top on the dark one. The hooks I feel I contour with more, want a darker bronzer I would go with too face medium to dark shade to get that extra depth oh it. If that makes sense.