Too Faced Starry Eyed Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Ashley W.Too Faced Starry Eyed Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by cheralyn e.Too Faced Starry Eyed Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Kate A.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Liquid Eyeliner Line your pretty peepers with all the glitz and glamour of the stars in the Hollywood sky! Starry-Eye Liquid liners are incredibly daring liquid eyeliners packed with sparkling micro-glitter to add impact and edge to any outfit! Pampering ingredients like Carrot (soothes and restores elasticity), Peach (a super emollient), and Cucumber (cooling and calming), Starry-Eyed Liquid Eyeliners are long lasting, fast drying and oh-so-good for your skin and lashes! The fine-tuned brush makes application a breeze. So let him think he put that twinkle in your eye, only you and I will know the truth. Restraining Order - Navy Blue Mad Mad Love - Pink Stalkerazzi - Brown Drunk Dial - Turquoise Obsessed Fan - Green Ooh and Aah - Black/Silver glitter Super Freak - Hot pink glitter Silver Lining - Black/Silver Gold Digger - Gold Directions: Do not use inside eye. Stay above and away from the lash line. In case the liner does get in the eyes, please flush with generous amount of water. Net Weight: 4 ml / 0.14 oz. Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Polyethylene, Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, PVP, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract, Prunus Perica Fruit Extract, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben May Contain: Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI42090)

Too Faced Starry Eyed Liquid Eyeliner
  • "Great product! I have used too faced liner for some time it is great. The glitter is great as well, especially for a night out" in 29 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is amazing definitely recommend this its the best and makes such a perfect winged liner" in 17 reviews
  • "You can't go bad with a liquid liner from Too Faced. They're amazing quality and jet black. They last long throughout the day with minimal expected smudging. Nothing noticeable" in 12 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner it's perfect for the Cateye or just for regular it really makes your eyes pop" in 11 reviews
Cassandra D.
Anchorage
I always receive compliments on this glitter liner when I use it. It stays on well and it comes off easily when you remove your make up. It dries pretty fast so it leaves less time for mistakes and you can use it all over the lid aswell!
Haley H.
Review for: Obsessed Fan more...
Love the look this liquid eyeliner gives! Easy to apply and long lasting! One of my favortie brands to use! Color of finish product is amazing! I use it atleast a couple times a week! I've got this product many times and will continue to! It's one of the best ones I've gotten!
Hannah A.
Review for: Starry-Eyed Super Freak more...
How It Looks/Feels/Applies:

It is a multi-glitter eye liner, but it is mostly pink and purple. It gives an overall hot pink look. It feels cooling going on and is easy to apply in just one stroke. You get a consistent glitter line and can build up the glitter intensity. It is a clear formula. The color comes from the glitter.

Why I Like It:

I love how easy it is to apply and the color payoff. I would definitely buy another one of these, possibly two: a normal color and another glitter one. I bought this for around 15 USD on Amazon. These usually go for 25 USD and I would even buy them at that price, because it lasted me a good few years. It is very rare for me to finish up a makeup product and I really loved this one. I cannot wait to have some spare change to get a couple more. I'm also loving my Elizabeth Arden glitter eyeliner in black.
Casey S.
Middletown
Review for: Obsessed Fan more...
Wonderful liner that went on smoothly!!  It was very easy to use and didn't leave a stain either that had to be taken off with makeup remover.  My all natural face was dis the trick.
Kris W.
Middletown, CT
I am a glitter fiend, and I generally love anything with iridescent sparkles. This is no exception. I tend to use it on top of a dark liner, as the glitter is too sparse to make a visible line on its own. It stays put without flaking off, and it's very pretty. I've never had trouble with it irritating my eyes. It does dry out quickly, but by the time it's too dry to use, it's time to replace it for hygiene reasons anyway. It's not significantly better than the cheap Nyx liners that are similar, but it's not so expensive that it's not worth buying. The cheaper ones do flake off after a few hours and this one doesn't.
Apheshia W.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Liner Drunk Dial more...
The Too Faced Starry-Eyed Liquid Eyeliner is just what I was looking for. Unlike other liquid-glitter eyeliners which only leave a few specks of glitter on your eye lid and wear-off after a while, Too Faced Starry-Eyed Liquid Eyeliner coats your eye lid with a thin line of glitter and it stays put throughout the day. Even going clubbing, dancing and sweating the glitter doesn't melt away or get into your eyes. I recommend this product to anyone who wants to look flashy on a night out or just to spice up your normal look during the day! Also I think it is very worth it for the price.
Allison V.
Greenfield, WI
Review for: Ooh&Ahh more...
I love all of Too Faced products so when I decided to try their eyeliner it was a no brainer for me. Liquid eyeliner is always a fight for me because I am very shaky but this applicator makes it so easy to apply and to dip back into the container and get more eyeliner. I love it and use it in my everyday routine.
Posh H.
Easton, PA
Review for: Liner Drunk Dial more...
I love Too Faced Starry Eyed Liner because it stays on for an extended period of time. Whenever I have worn this for a night out it is still on when I get home and sometimes it is still on the next day (when I don't feel like taking off my make-up after a late night). I have gotten a lot of compliments whenever I use it.
Andria L.
Saginaw , MI
Review for: Liner Mad Love more...
The too faced liner is a wonderful product and the brand name should speak for itself because it's so worth the price. The liner stays on, doesn't smug , always stays put and you don't have to worry about have raccoon eyes..Best part of this liner is it comes in a bunch of different colors to match your many different moods and it's truly a MUST HAVE !!
Lauren G.
Corbin, KY
Review for: Stalkerazzi more...
I love love love this eye liner. Too Faced is a brand that has never let me down. They have wonderful products, as well as safe products. This product was perfect for my skin type, seeing as I have sensitive skin. It has not irritated my eyes where the skin around my eyes, which is rare for most types of make up I have tried.
Brianna P.
Fleischmanns
Does this eyeliner stay on well? I have a problem with my eyeliner where it leaves a mark on the top of my eyelid, a little below the brow bone
Julia V.
Saint Louis, MO
Is this glitter or a sparkly color? Basically can i draw a wing with it?
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
Es bueno?
Brianna C.
Murrieta, CA
I'm always up for trying new eyeliners. How is this one? Does it smudge or run easily?
Kadejah A.
Cartersville, GA
How well does this apply and does it last long?