BY TOO FACED

Stardust by Vegas Nay - Too Faced has teamed up with social media sensation @Vegas_Nay to create this Ulta-exclusive palette! @Vegas_Nay (Naomi Giannopoulos) is an Instagram beauty superstar known for her artistic, beautiful pictorials. This carefully curated collection contains 12 stunning matte and shimmer shadows, loose glitter pigment, deluxe sizes of Too Faced's bestselling Shadow Insurance and Better Than Sex Mascara, and six glamorous looks to get you started. More to love: 12 expertly-curated, exclusive matte and shimmer shades. Signature how-to Glamour Guide with six looks created by Vegas Nay. Deluxe award-winning Better Than Sex Mascara. Deluxe Shadow Insurance Eye Primer. Loose glitter pigment. A $192 value! Shades includes: Girl's Night (matte deep warm brown) Selfie (cream white with slight silver shimmer) Chandelier (matte cream) Golden Nugget (gold foiled coppery shimmer) The Strip (silvered mauve) Follow Me (vibrant blue purple with blue sparkle) Showgirl (bronzed pearl) Millennial (matte warm medium brown) Pink Pearl (pearl cool light pink) Double Tap (deep red brown with violet sparkle) Sin City (matte black) Jackpot (brown with gold shimmer) (0.04 oz. each) Also includes: Deluxe Better Than Sex Mascara (0.17 oz.) Deluxe Shadow Insurance (0.17 oz.) Deluxe Glamour Dust Glitter in Nude Beam (0.02 oz.) Get The Look: - Stardust by Vegas Nay see more...

• Really need a new eye shadow!! Is this worth the buy?2 Answers
  • Omg this looks beautiful! Are these very pigmented?1 Answers
  • Is this a nice palette? Is it really pigmented?1 Answers
Katie W.
Like most Too Faced shadows, the fallout in this is pretty heavy, and the consistency is slightly chalky, but other than that, I have no complaints. When using this shadow, use the primer that comes with it! It makes the pigments pop more, and helps keep the fallout down.

This cost a little more than I would have wanted to spend, but the colors are pretty and you have a large amount of shades to create any look your heart desires.
Stephanie N.
Independence, MO
I love this palette! It’s definitely under rated. I got it 2 years ago at ulta. It’s very cute! It comes with a mini eyelid primer which is crucial to applying any eyeshadow. The shades are really cute! I use this for everyday looks as well as dramatic night out looks. Follow me is my favorite shade. It comes with mini tutorials on cards to follow and I love them! I would definitely buy again but unfortunately it was limited edition. I will look out for it if it ever comes back. I definitely recommend it!
GIGI M.
Los Angeles
The fall out is real. But the colors are beautiful and it is an easy fix. For the shimmer shades I reccomend wetting your brush and then picking up the color it'll give you more pigmintation and an amazing color pay off with the shine. I've had this palette for a while and its still lasting
Kelsey C.
dothan
Absolutely love this product! 10/10 would recommend it. Blends well and goes beautifully with blue eyes, honestly any eye color. You can get it from ulta or any makeup store. I’ll always go back to this product.
AnaLau C.
Manor, TX
Love the colors of this palette. The only downside that I can see to this is that when applying it has a lot of fallout. But overall is a great palette with a great scheme of colors. I would think twice about buying again.
Patricia R.
Long Beach, CA
This palette is the best. Can’t go wrong with it at all. I can use this one everyday. So easy to apply. It’s just wonderful. The shimmer and the dark colors are just perfect. I would buy it again!
Wendy L.
Clermont, FL
This is my go to palette for everyday looks! It has a wonderful transition color and great neutral tones! I love the pigmentation in the colors! I'm so happy I have this palette!
Summer W.
Ceredo, WV
I'm a pale person and these colors were to a point difficult for me. I wanted the pinks mostly in this set. the pinks it turns out are all very closely related. I like that there's a bunch of metallic and sparkly shades in here because I like that. The pigment is, as my mom would say, subtle at times. The darks I had some hope for, especially the ones with glitters. They kind of all turn into the exact same shade of brown with non-visible sparkles on the eye. The thing that bummed me out most is that even with careful application and blending and looking good at the start of the day the eyeshadow inevitably have turned muddy and ugly by the end of the day on me. I'd almost have to wear it one color at a time I think I'd say this is great for someone who is starting out who wants a bunch of colors but then I think there's a lot cheaper options to do that.
Selena W.
Kokomo, IN
Absolutely love this pallet!! The packaging is beautifully done, and it comes with some extras... As far as the colors and pigmentation, they are spot on! I also love that it came with cards that show you step by step how to achieve great eye looks using only this pallet. I would highly recommend this to everyone!!
Sonia A.
Brentwood, CA
I am beyond in love with this palette. This was my very first high end palette. My bf got me this as a Christmas gift about 2 years ago and I still am so happy. This palette has beautiful eyeshadow colors in it and the shadows are very pigmented and blend like a dream. Definitely worth the money.
Michel L.
Doral, FL
How much is this and does any body know if I can get it cheaper any where?
Grace
Rosemount, MN
Would you recommend this for someone who wears pretty natural makeup? I'm trying to switch my look up and make it more fun and I'm not sure where to start
Evangelina P.
All the colors in this pallet look amazing how is the pigmentation
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
I am wondering how well the colors actually show up when applied and do they blend well?
Carly M.
When did this Pallette come out?