BY TOO FACED

Stardust by Vegas Nay - Too Faced has teamed up with social media sensation @Vegas_Nay to create this Ulta-exclusive palette! @Vegas_Nay (Naomi Giannopoulos) is an Instagram beauty superstar known for her artistic, beautiful pictorials. This carefully curated collection contains 12 stunning matte and shimmer shadows, loose glitter pigment, deluxe sizes of Too Faced's bestselling Shadow Insurance and Better Than Sex Mascara, and six glamorous looks to get you started. More to love: 12 expertly-curated, exclusive matte and shimmer shades. Signature how-to Glamour Guide with six looks created by Vegas Nay. Deluxe award-winning Better Than Sex Mascara. Deluxe Shadow Insurance Eye Primer. Loose glitter pigment. A $192 value! Shades includes: Girl's Night (matte deep warm brown) Selfie (cream white with slight silver shimmer) Chandelier (matte cream) Golden Nugget (gold foiled coppery shimmer) The Strip (silvered mauve) Follow Me (vibrant blue purple with blue sparkle) Showgirl (bronzed pearl) Millennial (matte warm medium brown) Pink Pearl (pearl cool light pink) Double Tap (deep red brown with violet sparkle) Sin City (matte black) Jackpot (brown with gold shimmer) (0.04 oz. each) Also includes: Deluxe Better Than Sex Mascara (0.17 oz.) Deluxe Shadow Insurance (0.17 oz.) Deluxe Glamour Dust Glitter in Nude Beam (0.02 oz.) Get The Look: - Stardust by Vegas Nay see more...

• Omg this looks beautiful! Are these very pigmented?1 Answers
  • Is this a nice palette? Is it really pigmented?1 Answers
  • How beautiful are these colors?3 Answers
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Midland, TX
Wanted to love it, but I just wasn't impressed. There were maybe one or two shades that I repeated reached for I just wasn't about this.
They were nice quality shadows and blended nicely, but the shades weren't for me. Just not impressed with the overall palette.
The kit it comes in includes loose pigment, deluxe sample size of better than s** and sample size of Shadow Insurance. If you're just starting out or a Vegas Nay fan maybe this is for you, but I just didn't reach for this beyond a few shadows and that doesn't seem worth it to me
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Northampton, PA
I LOVE this pallet. After seeing all the buzz about this, I needed to have it and wasn't disappointed. The colors are perfect and last all day when used with the primer, which is included. I love that I can use this to do a natural, laid back day to day look, or kick it up for a night out or a special occasion. Its a great variety of colors. Plus, it comes with GLITTER ūüėć Which is amazing, and also mascara. Its the best!
Marissa O.
Marissa O.
Creekside, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette to death. I wish I would've gotten back ups! My boyfriend surprised me with this for my birthday last year knowing I had been wanting it. And it'll forever be my favorite for that reason alone but! Again such a versatile palette, the look cards are all gorgeous and I refer to them from time to time. All of the shadows perform well, Naomi did an amazing job with this collaboration.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Palette!!! It is very versatile and you can create numerous looks out of it. It came with these 9 eyeshadows, a makeup bag, mini loose glitter, mini eyeshadow primer and a mini mascara. Overall a great buy. I love collaborations because you get something that they don't normally sell. Which is good but if you love it chances are you won't find it again. There is always dupes.
Maddy L.
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette isn't my favorite from too faced, mostly due to the array of colors, but the classic too faced quality is still there! The colors that are in the palette are beautiful, there are just some that aren't great for every day where, which is probably why it's not my go to palette. I love the matte shades, and again, the quality and pigmentation are definitely there!
Lily B.
Lily B.
St Clr Shores, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome pallet for bold eyes!! I love using this palette when I'm getting ready to go out or go to an event. Some of the colors are great for everyday use too. I especially love Show Girl, it's the perfect coppery shade that brings out the green in my eyes. These shadows do have quite a bit of fallout, so make sure you have a shield or a tissue under your eye to catch it.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette. I received this as a gift for my birthday because my friends knew that I've been wanting this. I used to talk about it before it was even released. The colors are beautiful. I have not had the chance to use all of them, yet. But, it's a great palette. It comes with primer, BTS mascara, and glitter..which happens to be my favorite part, of course.
Ali M.
Ali M.
Loveland, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite Too Faced Palette so far!! My favorite color would have to be the "golden nugget"! They're all super great- highly, very highly lol pigmented! I've been using show girl and golden nugget under my waterline, super sexy! This is in my top five must haves! Would recommend to anyone looking for some unique colors to jaz up any day-to-day look/s.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Somerville , NJ
Hands down my favorite palette! Not only are the colors gorgeous, they are pigmented and easy to work with. I like that is is also a mix of matte and shimmers with colors that work well together. This is the only palette I leave out on my vanity and use on a regular basis. This palette made me fall in love with the brand as well, HIGHLY recommend.
Leticia G.
Leticia G.
Great palette! This was actually the first product I ever bought from Too Faced, and it started me off on a Too Faced binge so I now have a lot of products. Some of the shades in this palette aren't the most pigmented, but the majority of them are great. The top row of shadows is definitely my favorite, but I work in some of the other shades too.
Michel L.
Michel L.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much is this and does any body know if I can get it cheaper any where?
Grace
Grace
Rosemount, MN
Would you recommend this for someone who wears pretty natural makeup? I'm trying to switch my look up and make it more fun and I'm not sure where to start
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
All the colors in this pallet look amazing how is the pigmentation
Quería saber si la pigmentación de este producto es duradera?
Alex L.
Alex L.
Meyersdale , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How beautiful are these colors?