BY TOO FACED

Stardust by Vegas Nay - Too Faced has teamed up with social media sensation @Vegas_Nay to create this Ulta-exclusive palette! @Vegas_Nay (Naomi Giannopoulos) is an Instagram beauty superstar known for her artistic, beautiful pictorials. This carefully curated collection contains 12 stunning matte and shimmer shadows, loose glitter pigment, deluxe sizes of Too Faced's bestselling Shadow Insurance and Better Than Sex Mascara, and six glamorous looks to get you started. More to love: 12 expertly-curated, exclusive matte and shimmer shades. Signature how-to Glamour Guide with six looks created by Vegas Nay. Deluxe award-winning Better Than Sex Mascara. Deluxe Shadow Insurance Eye Primer. Loose glitter pigment. A $192 value! Shades includes: Girl's Night (matte deep warm brown) Selfie (cream white with slight silver shimmer) Chandelier (matte cream) Golden Nugget (gold foiled coppery shimmer) The Strip (silvered mauve) Follow Me (vibrant blue purple with blue sparkle) Showgirl (bronzed pearl) Millennial (matte warm medium brown) Pink Pearl (pearl cool light pink) Double Tap (deep red brown with violet sparkle) Sin City (matte black) Jackpot (brown with gold shimmer) (0.04 oz. each) Also includes: Deluxe Better Than Sex Mascara (0.17 oz.) Deluxe Shadow Insurance (0.17 oz.) Deluxe Glamour Dust Glitter in Nude Beam (0.02 oz.) Get The Look: - Stardust by Vegas Nay see more...

• Omg this looks beautiful! Are these very pigmented?1 Answers
  • Is this a nice palette? Is it really pigmented?1 Answers
  • How beautiful are these colors?3 Answers
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Coal City, IL
This palette has a wonderful combination of matte, shimmery and glitter eyeshadows, however, none of the formulas are consistent. Some of the colors are buttery and easy to blend with tons of pigmentation but some are chalky and hard to pick up. With colors like gold nugget and follow me you have to use a liquid, like mac fix-plus, to pick up any type of pigmentation but other colors like showgirl and jackpot have AMAZING pigmentation and don't need a mac fix-plus to show up. The packaging is stunning and I love that it opens like a story book. Also, the stardust that came with the palette is so fun to play with. I have used it on my skin and eyelids and it is beautiful. I would recommend a glitter glue if you don't want it to fall everywhere. I don't hate this palette, I still reach for my very frequently, especially for the beautiful matte shades at the top I just wish that the palette was consistent with the eyeshadow formulas
Dani C.
Dani C.
Acworth, GA
The colors in this palette are stunning! Every single color is so beautiful. I usually use this palette for bolder/ darker looks or going out at nighttime looks. However, there are great highlight colors and transitional colors in there as well! The shadows are extremely pigmented! I find that I have a small amount of fallout with the darker colors but it doesn't bother me at all! The only thing I would change about it is the packaging. Although it is such a cute design, I feel like the long, sleek packaging make me not reach for it more often. I wish it was compacted like all the other too faced palettes. But whatever! The quality, colors, everything is great! I also love how it came with the glitter and travel sized better than sex!
Destiny G.
Destiny G.
Vineland, NJ
Honestly loved this palette got it as a Christmas gift and it's my first too faced product. The shadows are all beautiful and so pigmented, my first instinct was swatching the shades and I died right then. Perfect consistancy and when you're blending it's like magic. It comes with a better than s*x trial size mascara which I also fell in love with; a nude beam pigment; and a couple eye look tutorial cards which Vegas Nay designed herself. The packaging was too cute like a little story book. Overall I would recommend this for someone who's a beginner in eye makeup, or someone wanting to add to their collection. Too faced did good with pricing for all that you get.
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Midland, TX
Wanted to love it, but I just wasn't impressed. There were maybe one or two shades that I repeated reached for I just wasn't about this.
They were nice quality shadows and blended nicely, but the shades weren't for me. Just not impressed with the overall palette.
The kit it comes in includes loose pigment, deluxe sample size of better than s** and sample size of Shadow Insurance. If you're just starting out or a Vegas Nay fan maybe this is for you, but I just didn't reach for this beyond a few shadows and that doesn't seem worth it to me
Haley F.
Haley F.
Keyser, WV
This is one of my absolute favorite palettes out there! Unfortunately, it is a limited edition palette and no longer sold in stores. But the shadows are very buttery and so blendable! I love the color variations in this palette. The palette came with a few different extras which were nice to try out. The pigment dust that came in this set is amazing! Not to mention the mini sample of the too faced mascara, its my fave also! I am so pleased with this palette and cannot say enough great things about it!
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is so gorgeous and versatile. It can create simple, nude, natural or everyday looks but this palette says "glam" to me at a glance. Too Faced shadows are amazing - SO pigmented and long lasting. This kit also came with mini samples and a glittery pigment. The mascara sample - Better Than Sex, is one of the top 3 mascaras that I have ever used. This is totally worth the money and a great value. This palette deserves way more recognition and hype.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Missoula, MT
I'm a bit skeptical of limited edition pallets like this, that are "pretty" and "fun" because I never use them. This is different! I use it all the time. There are shades I can use on a daily basis along with fun shades! The quality of shadows is wonderful as always from too faced. They are smooth and very blend like a dream. The pigment it comes with is also beautiful and easy to work with. Overall it's a wonderful palette.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Northampton, PA
I LOVE this pallet. After seeing all the buzz about this, I needed to have it and wasn't disappointed. The colors are perfect and last all day when used with the primer, which is included. I love that I can use this to do a natural, laid back day to day look, or kick it up for a night out or a special occasion. Its a great variety of colors. Plus, it comes with GLITTER 😍 Which is amazing, and also mascara. Its the best!
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
My favorite pallet ever!! for all eye colors, face shapes anyone can use this pallet the colors are super pigmented and theres not a single eyeshadow in it that i don't love. definitely worth the money. my came with a shadow primer and a mascara and i loved both of those too. only downfalls in my opinion is their is no mirrior in it, also it didn't come with a brush. but i work past those things and adore this pallet
Marissa O.
Marissa O.
Kittanning, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette to death. I wish I would've gotten back ups! My boyfriend surprised me with this for my birthday last year knowing I had been wanting it. And it'll forever be my favorite for that reason alone but! Again such a versatile palette, the look cards are all gorgeous and I refer to them from time to time. All of the shadows perform well, Naomi did an amazing job with this collaboration.
Michel L.
Michel L.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much is this and does any body know if I can get it cheaper any where?
Grace
Grace
Rosemount, MN
Would you recommend this for someone who wears pretty natural makeup? I'm trying to switch my look up and make it more fun and I'm not sure where to start
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
All the colors in this pallet look amazing how is the pigmentation
Carly M.
Carly M.
When did this Pallette come out?
Carrie V.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am wondering how well the colors actually show up when applied and do they blend well?