BY TOO FACED

Stardust by Vegas Nay - Too Faced has teamed up with social media sensation @Vegas_Nay to create this Ulta-exclusive palette! @Vegas_Nay (Naomi Giannopoulos) is an Instagram beauty superstar known for her artistic, beautiful pictorials. This carefully curated collection contains 12 stunning matte and shimmer shadows, loose glitter pigment, deluxe sizes of Too Faced's bestselling Shadow Insurance and Better Than Sex Mascara, and six glamorous looks to get you started. More to love: 12 expertly-curated, exclusive matte and shimmer shades. Signature how-to Glamour Guide with six looks created by Vegas Nay. Deluxe award-winning Better Than Sex Mascara. Deluxe Shadow Insurance Eye Primer. Loose glitter pigment. A $192 value! Shades includes: Girl's Night (matte deep warm brown) Selfie (cream white with slight silver shimmer) Chandelier (matte cream) Golden Nugget (gold foiled coppery shimmer) The Strip (silvered mauve) Follow Me (vibrant blue purple with blue sparkle) Showgirl (bronzed pearl) Millennial (matte warm medium brown) Pink Pearl (pearl cool light pink) Double Tap (deep red brown with violet sparkle) Sin City (matte black) Jackpot (brown with gold shimmer) (0.04 oz. each) Also includes: Deluxe Better Than Sex Mascara (0.17 oz.) Deluxe Shadow Insurance (0.17 oz.) Deluxe Glamour Dust Glitter in Nude Beam (0.02 oz.) Get The Look: - Stardust by Vegas Nay see more...

• Really need a new eye shadow!! Is this worth the buy?2 Answers
  • Omg this looks beautiful! Are these very pigmented?1 Answers
  • Is this a nice palette? Is it really pigmented?1 Answers
Kelsey C.
Absolutely love this product! 10/10 would recommend it. Blends well and goes beautifully with blue eyes, honestly any eye color. You can get it from ulta or any makeup store. I’ll always go back to this product.
Stephanie N.
Independence, MO
I love this palette! It’s definitely under rated. I got it 2 years ago at ulta. It’s very cute! It comes with a mini eyelid primer which is crucial to applying any eyeshadow. The shades are really cute! I use this for everyday looks as well as dramatic night out looks. Follow me is my favorite shade. It comes with mini tutorials on cards to follow and I love them! I would definitely buy again but unfortunately it was limited edition. I will look out for it if it ever comes back. I definitely recommend it!
GIGI M.
Los Angeles
The fall out is real. But the colors are beautiful and it is an easy fix. For the shimmer shades I reccomend wetting your brush and then picking up the color it'll give you more pigmintation and an amazing color pay off with the shine. I've had this palette for a while and its still lasting
Patricia R.
Long Beach, CA
This palette is the best. Can’t go wrong with it at all. I can use this one everyday. So easy to apply. It’s just wonderful. The shimmer and the dark colors are just perfect. I would buy it again!
Alex M.
Thornville, OH
This is an awesome and intuitive palette. The shadows are pigmented and very blend-able. There are a selection of picture tutorials to create looks using this palette included with it. I highly recommend this product.
Brittany J.
I don’t know much about this pallet but I do know I really want it . I see a lot of people talking about and I was told it was long lasting I can’t really compare it to anything right now but I hope I get to try it out and Post a video on it on my YouTube channel.
AnaLau C.
Manor, TX
Love the colors of this palette. The only downside that I can see to this is that when applying it has a lot of fallout. But overall is a great palette with a great scheme of colors. I would think twice about buying again.
Georgette J.
Newport, KY
I really really really need this in my life does anyone wanna help me get it?? I love me some too faced eye shadow!! Packaging is awesome👍 I love love love too faced!! Yes I’d recommend to anyone!! Beautiful
Wendy L.
Clermont, FL
This is my go to palette for everyday looks! It has a wonderful transition color and great neutral tones! I love the pigmentation in the colors! I'm so happy I have this palette!
Wendy L.
honestly this was a pass for me. Some of the shadows are nice but my palette was lacking in pigment. Highly disappointed because this is a collab with vegas nay. I would still use it but I'm extremely upset about the color pay off. Upset because I wanted to like this so much. It still works of course but compared to some of the millions of shadows out here it wasn't doing justice! I add fix+ or a white base to get color pay off for some of the lighter shades just to make it bolder. Especially dissapointed with the gold and silver glitter shadows. I had to dig my brush in just to get payoff. And it was still minimum.
Michel L.
Doral, FL
How much is this and does any body know if I can get it cheaper any where?
Grace
Rosemount, MN
Would you recommend this for someone who wears pretty natural makeup? I'm trying to switch my look up and make it more fun and I'm not sure where to start
Evangelina P.
All the colors in this pallet look amazing how is the pigmentation
Carrie V.
Ashtabula, OH
I am wondering how well the colors actually show up when applied and do they blend well?
Carly M.
When did this Pallette come out?