BY TOO FACED

Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Lake Orion
Review for: Gloss
The too faced plumping lip gloss is one of the best out there. When you put it on you feel a tingling sensation on your lips which means that the product is working. This product reached my expectation and more. The only critique that I would say about this product is that it burns your lips a little the first time you put it on. But other than that the product is good.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: Gloss
This isn't a product I would normally buy but I'm so happy I impulse bought it I love it! It's just one of those products that aren't necessary but you feel like a princess while using it. I'd definitely recommend if you need a little retail therapy.
Jaida G.
Jaida G.
Review for: Gloss
This was a great lip plumper it was my first time using it and it felt great it really worked and I would love to try it again. It was really easy to apply and it was pretty pricey but it's worth it for sure. Yes I would love to buy it agin.
jayne B.
jayne B.
Review for: Gloss
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Austin, TX
Review for: Gloss
Good simple lip gloss. It's not super sticky and it comes in cute packaging. You don't have to reapply often either. I bought it at Sephora but you can also get it at ulta. I would purchase it again when I ran out.
Alicia O.
Alicia O.
Review for: Gloss
This stays all day on the lips and also is not to drying it is one of my favorite shades and is really easy to apply to everyone’s lips I use it again and again and it is just so good I would so recommend buying it
Madison P.
Madison P.
Review for: Gloss
This lipgloss is something that will make your lips moisturized and looking good and succeeded in my expectations and I bought this at the Sephora counter at my mall but I go to and I would Totally buy this again
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Kankakee, IL
Review for: Gloss
Amazing product!! It pairs nicely with generally everything minus dark fall colors to add a pop of glitter in your look! Applies so smoothly and is long lasting that's for sure. I would definitely purchase again.
Claire M.
Claire M.
Review for: Gloss
I love this product cause it's smooth feeling and long lasting. The color is a tiny tent with a shimmer, I'd use this product every day.
It's smooth to apply and keep on. I recommend this to everyone to use!
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Review for: Gloss
i usually don't buy nor care for lip glosses because i dont like my lips to be sticky, but this was a very great buy. not sticky, the color was nice and light and matched nicely with everything