Too Faced Sparkling Glamour Gloss uploaded by Jodi T.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This explosion of iridescent shimmer and sparkle adds just the right amount of glamour to lips whether you're strutting down the street or the red carpet. Wear alone or over your favorite lip color for a look-at-me firework effect. Pink Bling - iridescent candy pink sparkler Violet Vapor - iridescent lavender sparkler Diamond Dust - iridescent sparkling mint Sapphire Spark - iridescent blue sugar sparkler Directions: Apply on lips as needed. Net Weight: 3.8 ml / 0.128 oz. Ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Polybutene, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Tocopherol, Ascobyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance(Parfum) May Contain: CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

Too Faced Sparkling Glamour Gloss
  • "This stuff is too great! Gives your lips the perfect shine. As always Urban Decay exceeded my expectations as a great brand. It's not exactly long lasting, but it's a definite everyday wear if that's the look you're going for!" in 19 reviews
  • "Soooooo cute. Love this gloss. It's my go to. Fits easily anywhere and you can apply it quick and easy. Last long. Very shiny." in 14 reviews
  • "As soon as you apply lip plumper, you instantly feel the product taking effect.it is easy to apply and use and can purchase easily again in needed. I use the product every 3 days. I do recommend for cold nights when it is not too dry" in 10 reviews
Evalyn N.
Wheaton, IL
I really like this to put over a nude lip to make it look more glam. The product is really good for the price because it lasts a long time! My lips never feel dried out after using this and it lasts pretty long
Ebby J.
Houston
Everyone I know knows that I am crazy about gloss! Gloss should be apart of everyone’s makeup routine and this gloss is so beautiful on, it gives me that pop I want. I ordered it offline so I cannot remember the price but it’s definitely worth it!
Natalie H.
Bakersfield
it leave an awesome finish , unique touch to finish your makeup look (: bought at Sephora , great product for the amount it’s valued for !! don’t have to put it on often and lasts a long time , and would definitely recommend to others 😍😍
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
One of the best lip glosses out there! I love it so much that's why I bought 3 this time.
This lip gloss is so pretty. The color is a very light (but noticeable) pink and it's iridescent so it gives your lips a little extra something. The gloss itself glides on nice and it is not sticky which is good. Overall I think this is well worth the money :)
Lauren B.
Lake Orion
The too faced plumping lip gloss is one of the best out there. When you put it on you feel a tingling sensation on your lips which means that the product is working. This product reached my expectation and more. The only critique that I would say about this product is that it burns your lips a little the first time you put it on. But other than that the product is good.
Emma R.
I absolutely adore this product. It's super glossy yet not sticky. It's perfect to layer on top of liquid lipstick because it is really clear but has glitter in it to make your lips pop. The glitter however is not gritty at all. It's super smooth and comfortable on the lips. The product comes in a dial tube so it's really easy to control the amount of product you apply.
Ayana H.
I love sparkles so much but I don't like sparkles why just put all my faith and I also hate when I had to buy a big pack of sparkles just for $25 or more just to put it on my lips like you should at least pay me back for some reason because that is too much in that packet so smart so this is a good because like 100% good because you just put it on your lips they sparkle and there you go you don't need to stress out
Nini H.
Pretty cite I am so in love with the packaging. Toofaced always have beautiful packaging. So if you are a chapstick. Fanatic then this was made for you. It leave your lips feeling nice n hydrated and it last a pretty good amount of time.Totally recommend this if you love toofaced but if you don't care then your better off with your normal chapstick.
Ashley G.
Wildomar
This product I never used before but I tired the melted too faced  liquefied  long ware lipstick and I ware it about everyday. I bought it at ulta like 30 min away from my house . I am a frequent user of this brand . Yes I always recommend this lipstick to others everyone always asks me what lipstick are you wearing and I tell them .
Shaniece C.
Katy, TX
This lip gloss is perfect if you don't want to wear that much makeup but want to look presentable and not dead lol, the packaging is so pretty , sleek and pink even though I'm not that into pink colored packaging I actually liked this one and I would recommend this to someone if they're just like me who wants to add a little jazz to any look or wear just the gloss itself on a regular day.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
How long does this last on the lips?
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
How does it feel on the lips? Oily at all?
brandy o.
California, CA
Is this product really sparkly or just a little sparkley
Rose I.
Spencer, NC
Is the "bling" in this product large like glitter? Or more like small sparkles??
Rachel W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this a shimmer/sparkle formula?