BY TOO FACED

A bronzer and blush duo that adds warmth, contours, and a pop of color while offering the radiant look of true love. Soul Mates Blushing Bronzer combines a shimmering, sun-kissed bronze and a brightening pop of blush that can be used separately or blended together for a healthy, beautiful flush. Whether you choose to go for soft or more glowing looks, these limited-edition palettes create an ideal radiant look: The Carrie & Big features a light to medium bronzer with slight shimmer combined with the perfect pop of coral blush. The Ross & Rachel includes a medium to deep bronzer with slight shimmer combined with the perfect pop of pink blush. Encased in a heart-shaped compact that includes a mirror, these gorgeous blush and bronzer pairings achieve the perfect, allover, natural-looking flush that you can take anywhere. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates These products are cruelty-free, vegan friendly, and gluten-free. Too Faced is a bronzing brand but with success of Sweethearts Flush Blush, Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino wanted to combine the two in one multi-use product. He chose two of his favorite iconic television couples and named the two shades after them. see more...

Heather M.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
Review for: Too Faced Soul Mates Blushing Bronzer Ross & Rachel 0.6 oz
This is a beautiful blush and bronzer duo. The bronzer contains just a hint of shimmer (but not heavy glitter) making it perfect for an effortless summer glow. The blush also contains just a hint of shimmer and compliments the bronzer very well. The packaging to this is gorgeous, original, and sturdy with a large mirror inside the compact. This compact fits perfectly in my hand and is wonderful for applying makeup with the mirror (I actually can't wait until I use this up, granted I already have a backup) so that I can use this as just a compact!
Allison G.
Allison G.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Too Faced Soul Mates Blushing Bronzer Ross & Rachel 0.6 oz
This is by far the cutest possible packaging for a product, and the mirror is really nice! I love the color, it's not that warm so I don't look orange when I apply it. It's very subtle as well, and you can really build it up. The only problem that I have with it is that it can be hard to get the product on the brush. I find myself having to really press into it and go back many times just to get some product. That inconvenience aside, this is really a great product!
Maddie A.
Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
Review for: Too Faced Soul Mates Blushing Bronzer Ross & Rachel 0.6 oz
I love this stuff!! It's a beautiful color and super convenient to have the blush and bronzer in the same place. Too faced is an awesome brand I buy many of their products at Sephora. This one is on the darker side I probably wouldn't recommend this for someone with fair or light skin, might be too much. But all over this is a perfect bronzer blush duo. And the packaging is adorable!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Clarksville , AR
Review for: Too Faced Soul Mates Blushing Bronzer Ross & Rachel 0.6 oz
This is my favorite bronzer! I'm so sad that it was limited edition. You can still get it currently on the too faced website. I love it so much that I bought backup before it's gone. It is not as dark as it looks online but I have fair skin so that was good I was concerned about the color. Not too warm or cool a perfect neutral bronzer. Plus the Friends themed name OMG
Desiree T.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Review for: Too Faced Soul Mates Blushing Bronzer Ross & Rachel 0.6 oz
I received this blush/bronzer when I purchased the Too Faced holiday mystery bag last year. I think this product is okay, but I definitely wouldn't have purchased it on my own. It's pretty pigmented, goes on darker than the Benefit Hoola bronzer, but doesn't last very long. I can't even speak about the blush because it's difficult to get just the blush on the brush.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Cincinnati , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best part about this product is the size. It's huge! I hate bronzers that are so small and make it hard to get the full brush in. The problem I have with this however, is the fact that is is not very pigmented. I have to constantly apply to my face to get some sort of coverage. When I have enough however, it does make a very nice bronzed look on my face.
Monét P.
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this one in Ross and Rachael mainly for the Aesthetics of it honestly. But I do love it! Beautiful flushed blush look, and a beautiful bronzer as well. I just wish the bronze was matte and the blush portion was a little bigger. I don't like using it often because it's just so pretty! When I do I fall in love all over again.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Lynchburg
This is my go to "healthy glow" product. I like that I can choose between the blush and bronzer, or swirl them together to get a warm blushing bronze color. I have the shade Ross and Rachel, and it suits my skin perfectly. It has a little shimmer in it, but I still find that it works fine to contour my cheeks a little bit.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
I have this set in Big and Carrie, and I really enjoy the peachy finish on my pale skin. I'm a natural red head, so this one is really great with my complexion. It is pretty light, which is perfect for me, but might be too light for anyone with a medium or darker skin tone. Also, the packaging is just too cute.
Juliette S.
Juliette S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love the bronzer in this blushing bronzer compact. It is so amazing for the summer since it is not completely matte. Now I love my matte bronzers, but this bronzer just gives me an extra healthy, glowing, bronze look. My skin just looks so healthy when I wear this product, definitely worth the money!
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Are these worth the money? I'm kind of afraid to spend too much and be disappointed.
Zoe M.
Zoe M.
Astoria, NY
Opinions on this? Packaging, set up, overall quality of product? I'm worried about the blush being to small to fit a blush or it mixing in
Trish W.
Trish W.
Woodstock, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How are these? I would love Ross and Rachel (huge Friends lover) but would it work for fair skin?
Stella W.
Stella W.
Kingston, WA
Britney D.
Britney D.
Reed City , MI
I've been looking for a new bronzer. I love two faced product