BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A bronzer and blush duo that adds warmth, contours, and a pop of color while offering the radiant look of true love. Soul Mates Blushing Bronzer combines a shimmering, sun-kissed bronze and a brightening pop of blush that can be used separately or blended together for a healthy, beautiful flush. Whether you choose to go for soft or more glowing looks, these limited-edition palettes create an ideal radiant look: The Carrie & Big features a light to medium bronzer with slight shimmer combined with the perfect pop of coral blush. The Ross & Rachel includes a medium to deep bronzer with slight shimmer combined with the perfect pop of pink blush. Encased in a heart-shaped compact that includes a mirror, these gorgeous blush and bronzer pairings achieve the perfect, allover, natural-looking flush that you can take anywhere. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates These products are cruelty-free, vegan friendly, and gluten-free. Too Faced is a bronzing brand but with success of Sweethearts Flush Blush, Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino wanted to combine the two in one multi-use product. He chose two of his favorite iconic television couples and named the two shades after them.

Too Faced Soul Mates Blushing
  • "my favourite blush and bronzer you can use to contour and bronze up your face it's a fairly pigmented formula and is easy to blend it is a super shiny/glittery finish i highly recommend to all skin types " in 9 reviews
Heather A.
Culver City
This is seriously my favorite bronzer from Too Faced and I wish they didn't discontinue it. It blends beautifully and the blush included is a perfect rosy pink! The only complaint that I have is that the blush could be a tad bigger because it can be hard to pick up product depending on the brush your using. Bring this back Too Faced!
Edna G.
Henderson , NV
This is a beautiful set and as a huge Friends fan, I had to have it. I had a hard time using it because it was so pretty. It was pigmented and true to its colors. I have to buy it again because my kid broke it. It was a sad day.
Shanya B.
Wilmington, OH
This is my favorite bronzer. Not only is it named woth characters from my favorite show but it blends out so smooth and looks beautiful on the skin. I love the packaging, its gorgous and the morrior is huge!!
courtney L.
Loooooovvveee these!!! I have a few of each one and they're amazing!! They're super soft and light but buildable so you can either go subtle or dramatic. They blend super easy too so it doesn't leave a big dirt patch on your face like some do It's perfect for my pale skin! They're so adorable too! These definitely would be one if my go tos!
Diana N.
Um, so bulky. I really only bought these because of the names especially Ross and Rachel. This is medium coverage and very buildable. But the blush color for Big and Carrie is really the only thing that makes me reach for this product. I could live without this product and if I were you I would save your money for something else.
Kaitlyn S.
Somers , CT
I loved this product and wish they still made it! The one I have is my go too bronzer looks great matte finish. Looks very natural. Too faced you have the bring this back!!!
Monica I.
Manteca , CA
This review is for the shade Ross and Rachel. I love how big the pan is for the product but I don't like the actual amount of blush you get. The bronzer is a lot but the blush is so small. I also don't think the bronzer has enough pigment. I think this is the darkest shade of the two. This is cute for the collection but I'm not impressed
Tina H.
It's that time of year again. Summer and sun kissed. I only use bronzer during the summer and my go to compact is this one. Too Faced Soulmates in Carrie and Big. SOTC is one of my fave shows. So this is perfect for me. This heart shaped is too cute and its huge. A little goes a long way. It has a smaller blush insert in the bronzer too. I put on just a few strokes to give me a nice glow that is ready to go.
Sarah C.
Lynchburg
This is my go to "healthy glow" product. I like that I can choose between the blush and bronzer, or swirl them together to get a warm blushing bronze color. I have the shade Ross and Rachel, and it suits my skin perfectly. It has a little shimmer in it, but I still find that it works fine to contour my cheeks a little bit.
Love C.
This is a great bronzer and can be used for contouring. I've gotten this as a gift for Valentine's Day from my bf. It's very pigmented that's why I've been using it as a contour. The packaging is beautiful and can survive baggage mishandling when traveling. Docking 1 star because the pink shade/blush is pretty much useless because of how small it is and it's not being picked up well on the brush
Adriana R.
Are these worth the money? I'm kind of afraid to spend too much and be disappointed.
Zoe M.
Plattsburgh , NY
Opinions on this? Packaging, set up, overall quality of product? I'm worried about the blush being to small to fit a blush or it mixing in
Trish W.
Woodstock, ON
How are these? I would love Ross and Rachel (huge Friends lover) but would it work for fair skin?
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing is it?
Britney D.
Reed City , MI
I've been looking for a new bronzer. I love two faced product