BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A bronzer and blush duo that adds warmth, contours, and a pop of color while offering the radiant look of true love. Soul Mates Blushing Bronzer combines a shimmering, sun-kissed bronze and a brightening pop of blush that can be used separately or blended together for a healthy, beautiful flush. Whether you choose to go for soft or more glowing looks, these limited-edition palettes create an ideal radiant look: The Carrie & Big features a light to medium bronzer with slight shimmer combined with the perfect pop of coral blush. The Ross & Rachel includes a medium to deep bronzer with slight shimmer combined with the perfect pop of pink blush. Encased in a heart-shaped compact that includes a mirror, these gorgeous blush and bronzer pairings achieve the perfect, allover, natural-looking flush that you can take anywhere. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates These products are cruelty-free, vegan friendly, and gluten-free. Too Faced is a bronzing brand but with success of Sweethearts Flush Blush, Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino wanted to combine the two in one multi-use product. He chose two of his favorite iconic television couples and named the two shades after them.

Maddie A.
Cedar Park, TX
I love this stuff!! It's a beautiful color and super convenient to have the blush and bronzer in the same place. Too faced is an awesome brand I buy many of their products at Sephora. This one is on the darker side I probably wouldn't recommend this for someone with fair or light skin, might be too much. But all over this is a perfect bronzer blush duo. And the packaging is adorable!
Courtney S.
Cincinnati, OH
The best part about this product is the size. It's huge! I hate bronzers that are so small and make it hard to get the full brush in. The problem I have with this however, is the fact that is is not very pigmented. I have to constantly apply to my face to get some sort of coverage. When I have enough however, it does make a very nice bronzed look on my face.
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
I bought this one in Ross and Rachael mainly for the Aesthetics of it honestly. But I do love it! Beautiful flushed blush look, and a beautiful bronzer as well. I just wish the bronze was matte and the blush portion was a little bigger. I don't like using it often because it's just so pretty! When I do I fall in love all over again.
Sarah C.
Lynchburg
This is my go to "healthy glow" product. I like that I can choose between the blush and bronzer, or swirl them together to get a warm blushing bronze color. I have the shade Ross and Rachel, and it suits my skin perfectly. It has a little shimmer in it, but I still find that it works fine to contour my cheeks a little bit.
Juliette S.
Absolutely love the bronzer in this blushing bronzer compact. It is so amazing for the summer since it is not completely matte. Now I love my matte bronzers, but this bronzer just gives me an extra healthy, glowing, bronze look. My skin just looks so healthy when I wear this product, definitely worth the money!
Lauren H.
I have this set in Big and Carrie, and I really enjoy the peachy finish on my pale skin. I'm a natural red head, so this one is really great with my complexion. It is pretty light, which is perfect for me, but might be too light for anyone with a medium or darker skin tone. Also, the packaging is just too cute.
Carmen G.
San Diego, CA
Too faced is my favorite makeup brand but this wasn't as great as I wished. I have the Carrie & Big combo and the colors are great, I absolutely love a peachy blush but the actual size of the blush is super tiny so I don't find myself using it very often. The bronzer is a great color but it lacks pigment.
Natasha S.
These blushes are so amazing, and yet so underrated. The packaging is simply adorable, and the product is pigmented, yet buildable. I love that it has micro glitter, to add that subtle sparkle to the cheeks. They also wear beautifully and last a really long time on the skin. I highly recommend !
Amber M.
After reading the reviews I was a little skeptical as to whether I would like this or not (I have Carrie & Big), and I have to say I'm pretty pleased with it! I purchased mine from tj maxx ($9.99!!!) and the color payoff/pigmentation is perfect! Blends easily and gives such a pretty warm glow.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
This is a gorgeous blush bronzer side is beautiful inside and out and works like a charm and get that beautiful blush glow bronze kind of look I guess it's best for all types of skin it just depends on how you use it I'm actually on my second one right now and I would definitely repurchase
Adriana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these worth the money? I'm kind of afraid to spend too much and be disappointed.
Zoe M.
Plattsburgh, NY
Opinions on this? Packaging, set up, overall quality of product? I'm worried about the blush being to small to fit a blush or it mixing in
Trish W.
Woodstock, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How are these? I would love Ross and Rachel (huge Friends lover) but would it work for fair skin?
Nur A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented and long wearing is it?
Britney D.
Reed City , MI
I've been looking for a new bronzer. I love two faced product