Too Faced Soul Mates Blushing

A bronzer and blush duo that adds warmth, contours, and a pop of color while offering the radiant look of true love. Soul Mates Blushing Bronzer combines a shimmering, sun-kissed bronze and a brightening pop of blush that can be used separately or blended together for a healthy, beautiful flush. Whether you choose to go for soft or more glowing looks, these limited-edition palettes create an ideal radiant look: The Carrie & Big features a light to medium bronzer with slight shimmer combined with the perfect pop of coral blush. The Ross & Rachel includes a medium to deep bronzer with slight shimmer combined with the perfect pop of pink blush. Encased in a heart-shaped compact that includes a mirror, these gorgeous blush and bronzer pairings achieve the perfect, allover, natural-looking flush that you can take anywhere. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates These products are cruelty-free, vegan friendly, and gluten-free. Too Faced is a bronzing brand but with success of Sweethearts Flush Blush, Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino wanted to combine the two in one multi-use product. He chose two of his favorite iconic television couples and named the two shades after them.

Is this product makes your face breakout?
I didnt see this product before..do you recommend to buy it or I can´t purchage ?
Is this a good contour?
Start your review of Too Faced Soul Mates Blushing!
Product Highlights
...personally prefer the 'ross and rachel' which has a darker bronzer and a pink blush but the 'carrie and big' which has a lighter bronzer and a more orange blush is also really pretty. the only downside is that you have to build up the blush a bit to be able to see it better.in reviews
Elizabeth N.
Lombard, IL
Too Faced Soul Mates Blushing uploaded by Elizabeth N.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Too Faced Soul Mates Blushing Bronzer Ross & Rachel 0.6 oz
💕💞This has to be the cutest highlighter ever! Not only is it a bronzer it also has a pink 💕 heart for blush. It is super pigmented and blendable and last all day.🎠 the palate is big as well so it will last you a long time! Highly recommended!!💞💕 Too Faced Soul Mates Blushing #influensterreviewer #influenster #glamgame #gamechanger #newfavorite #newyearsamefaves #cleanbeauty #girlpower #fashionista #toofaced #follow4follow #holygrail ✌
Olivia D.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Too Faced Soul Mates Blushing Bronzer Ross & Rachel 0.6 oz
One of my favorites! I'm a sucker for intense, shimmery bronzers and this one is my fave! it was my go-to all summer, so easy to sweep over the temples and cheeks for a simple sun-kissed look. Not to mention the packaging is SO cute. It's reminiscent of polly pockets back in the 90s, and it's so cute. And obviously the Ross & Rachel name makes it the ulitmate 90s girl product. Sad its limited edition, but glad too faced brought out the heart blushes!
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
I have this in Carrie & Big (characters from FRIENDS). I loved the packaging and the idea of this so I purchased it. I’m also a huge fan of the show. This sits in my makeup drawers unused. The bronze shade comes off really orange on me. The blush is so small, that it is almost impossible to use it. I mean, I’m sure it can (and is) be done...I just don’t care for it enough to put the effort into it. The idea of these are stupid cute and they look beautiful, but I would not repurchase.
Kaitlyn S.
Somers, CT
I loved this product and wish they still made it! The one I have is my go too bronzer looks great matte finish. Looks very natural. Too faced you have the bring this back!!!
Edna G.
Henderson, NV
This is a beautiful set and as a huge Friends fan, I had to have it. I had a hard time using it because it was so pretty. It was pigmented and true to its colors. I have to buy it again because my kid broke it. It was a sad day.
Tiffanie R.
Mckeesport, PA
I found this to be really useless for me, it doesn't do much for me. I think it's to close to my actual skin color
Monét P.
Albuquerque, NM
I bought this one in Ross and Rachael mainly for the Aesthetics of it honestly. But I do love it! Beautiful flushed blush look, and a beautiful bronzer as well. I just wish the bronze was matte and the blush portion was a little bigger. I don't like using it often because it's just so pretty! When I do I fall in love all over again.
Ana A.
Review for: Too Faced Soul Mates Blushing Bronzer Carrie & Big 0.6 oz
Awsome very much in love with It! This Too Faced Matte Blushing Bronzer is the best !
Leslie P.
Saint Paul , MN
Review for: Too Faced Soul Mates Blushing Bronzer Carrie & Big 0.6 oz
I was pleasantly surprised that this had no color payoff since I love their Chocolate Soleil bronzer. I bought this when Too Faced had their amazing sale online for 75% off. Such a steal so I decided to get this mainly because the packaging I couldn't resist. It was too adorable. The bronzer in here was too orange and not a lot of pigmentation. It's one of those harder formulas that doesn't get a lot of fallout but you really have to tap and swirl your brush in here well to get some color on the brush. The blush in here is a nice peachy color that I really enjoyed but same thing as the bronzer and not a lot of pigmentation. I didn't like the size of the blush. Was too small for me to dip my brush in. Wish they made the blush a little bigger.
Austi L.
Bonner Spgs, KS
I was not a fan of this the bronzer takes over and was not good for my skin tone. I think it would work better for somebody who has a medium to all of skin tone where as I am super fair and it looked like I just brushed mud on my face
Ask a question to the Influenster community...