BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A bronzer and blush duo that adds warmth, contours, and a pop of color while offering the radiant look of true love. Soul Mates Blushing Bronzer combines a shimmering, sun-kissed bronze and a brightening pop of blush that can be used separately or blended together for a healthy, beautiful flush. Whether you choose to go for soft or more glowing looks, these limited-edition palettes create an ideal radiant look: The Carrie & Big features a light to medium bronzer with slight shimmer combined with the perfect pop of coral blush. The Ross & Rachel includes a medium to deep bronzer with slight shimmer combined with the perfect pop of pink blush. Encased in a heart-shaped compact that includes a mirror, these gorgeous blush and bronzer pairings achieve the perfect, allover, natural-looking flush that you can take anywhere. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates These products are cruelty-free, vegan friendly, and gluten-free. Too Faced is a bronzing brand but with success of Sweethearts Flush Blush, Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino wanted to combine the two in one multi-use product. He chose two of his favorite iconic television couples and named the two shades after them.

• Opinions on this? Packaging, set up, overall quality of p...2 Answers
  • Are these worth the money? I'm kind of afraid to spend to...6 Answers
  • How are these? I would love Ross and Rachel (huge Friends...1 Answers
Too Faced Soul Mates Blushing
  • "really easy to blend, doesn't have a scent (which i like), is a really nice colour and i have warm toned vanilla skin and this is the right colour. i personally prefer the 'ross and rachel' which has a darker bronzer and a pink blush but the 'carrie and big' which has a lighter bronzer and a more orange blush is also really pretty. the only downside is that you have to build up the blush a bit to be able to see it better." in 12 reviews
Heather A.
Culver City
This is seriously my favorite bronzer from Too Faced and I wish they didn't discontinue it. It blends beautifully and the blush included is a perfect rosy pink! The only complaint that I have is that the blush could be a tad bigger because it can be hard to pick up product depending on the brush your using. Bring this back Too Faced!
courtney L.
Loooooovvveee these!!! I have a few of each one and they're amazing!! They're super soft and light but buildable so you can either go subtle or dramatic. They blend super easy too so it doesn't leave a big dirt patch on your face like some do It's perfect for my pale skin! They're so adorable too! These definitely would be one if my go tos!
Diana N.
Um, so bulky. I really only bought these because of the names especially Ross and Rachel. This is medium coverage and very buildable. But the blush color for Big and Carrie is really the only thing that makes me reach for this product. I could live without this product and if I were you I would save your money for something else.
Edna G.
Henderson , NV
This is a beautiful set and as a huge Friends fan, I had to have it. I had a hard time using it because it was so pretty. It was pigmented and true to its colors. I have to buy it again because my kid broke it. It was a sad day.
Monica I.
Manteca, CA
This review is for the shade Ross and Rachel. I love how big the pan is for the product but I don't like the actual amount of blush you get. The bronzer is a lot but the blush is so small. I also don't think the bronzer has enough pigment. I think this is the darkest shade of the two. This is cute for the collection but I'm not impressed
Sarah C.
Lynchburg
This is my go to "healthy glow" product. I like that I can choose between the blush and bronzer, or swirl them together to get a warm blushing bronze color. I have the shade Ross and Rachel, and it suits my skin perfectly. It has a little shimmer in it, but I still find that it works fine to contour my cheeks a little bit.
Love C.
This is a great bronzer and can be used for contouring. I've gotten this as a gift for Valentine's Day from my bf. It's very pigmented that's why I've been using it as a contour. The packaging is beautiful and can survive baggage mishandling when traveling. Docking 1 star because the pink shade/blush is pretty much useless because of how small it is and it's not being picked up well on the brush
Tabitha S.
Crosby, TX
I wish the blush in this was a little bit bigger because it's quite hard to get your brush into it without getting bronzer ball over it too. The bronzer in this is okay. I don't really reach for it that often. I actually can't remember the last time i used it. They discontinued this so you can't get your hands on it anymore anyways but the packaging is very cute and the name is adorable.
Maria I.
West Jordan, UT
When Too Faced came out with these Soul Mates, I had to get my hands on them! I am a HUGE fan of both Friends and Sex and the City. Overall, Too Faced does produce quality products although I do feel like these sets were overpriced and only because of the names. The product itself is amazing! Perfectly pigmented and blend out like a dream! Carrie and Big is my favorite!!
Kristina M.
Sarasota , FL
I got this in the too faced grab bag a few cyber Monday's ago and I really like it. It is good for contouring when you want a more natural look and not so dramatic. It's easy to blend and build up for a more darker color. I have it in the Ross Rachel color and it works well with my fair skin.
Adriana R.
Modesto, CA
Are these worth the money? I'm kind of afraid to spend too much and be disappointed.
Zoe M.
Astoria, NY
Opinions on this? Packaging, set up, overall quality of product? I'm worried about the blush being to small to fit a blush or it mixing in
Trish W.
Woodstock, ON
How are these? I would love Ross and Rachel (huge Friends lover) but would it work for fair skin?
Britney D.
Reed City , MI
I've been looking for a new bronzer. I love two faced product
Ana R.
I didnt see this product before..do you recommend to buy it or I can´t purchage ?