BY TOO FACED #54 in Bronzer

Every bunny looks gorgeous when they powder up with our complexion-boosting Snow Bunny bronzer. Four fresh-off-the-mountain shades give you a perfect winter glow without leaving the lodge.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE: 4 gorgeous shades combine for the perfect illuminating glow

Net Weight: .35 Oz. (Metric: 10 g) Ingredients: Mica, Talc, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470). May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850). *Formulated without parabens

• How is this bronzer for someone with pale skin? Could you...3 Answers
  • What would be a comparable drugstore dupe for this ?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried using this as a blush as well? 2 Answers
Too Faced Snow Bunny Luminous Bronzer
  • "i love this bronzer in the summer months. it gives the perfect glow for fair skin without looking too orange. the shimmer isn’t overpowering and it gives a really nice glow. " in 17 reviews
Jay M.
Sacramento , CA
I use this bronzer during the summer time to give me a very light shimmery bronze look. Sometimes I will take a smaller brush and use the product as an eyeshadow as well. I take a large fluffy brush and I blend all of the colors together and apply them to right underneath my cheekbones. I also go a little bit higher on top of the cheekbone because it does have a slight Shimmer added to it. It is a beautiful bronzer and so fun to play with. I love the fact that it has the stripes in it as well so you can do a complete eyeshadow look if necessary if you're in a hurry or on the go.
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
I love too faced!!! and the name snow bunny.. well so cute.. I give 3 stars because I bought it on impulse and hardly use it.. I don’t really have a use for it.. I have other highlighters I much prefer.. and with my already pink undertone, I find this adds even more.. which I do not need. Lol. I think this would work better on medium or deeper complexions.
Shivani P.
Being medium/tan skin toned, this product does NOT work like a bronzer for me. Buuuuuut I used it as a highlighter and loved it!!! I actually received compliments on the "highlighting" after using this across my cheekbones, and I loved how soft and subtle (but still noticeable in the light) it looked.
The only reasons I would not give this 5 stars is because 1. It does the exact opposite of "bronzing" on me and 2. It requires a heavier hand than expected to get the desired effect.
Jade R.
Columbus, OH
I LOVE this in the summer. It is a VERY light almost highlight like bronze on my skin tone which is absolutely stunning on skin in the summer with a light BB cream and some mascara. This isn’t marketed as waterproof but it has definitely stayed on my skin after a day at the water park which really shocked me!
Emily S.
Williamston, SC
This is my go to bronzer!! Yes it’s about $30 but I’ve literally had this for over a year. It’s a great value. It has more of a shimmery finish. I take my brush and go over all the colors then apply below my cheek bones. I’ve actually bought this for a friend for Christmas because I love mine so much.
Cassi C.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is the only bronzer I have used for the past 8 years and I am going to buy another one soon! I am very pale in the winter, and somewhat tan in the summer, but I can still use this and it looks great either way! It's so hard to get a subtle bronzer on pale skin without looking dirty, and this looks amazing! The white acts as a highlighter, and the pink acts as a blush, so it's kind of a 3 in one! I even use the white with my fingers to highlight my brow bone and inside corners of my eyes. Sometimes if I'm running late, I'll use it as an eyeshadow too. Definitely worth the price!!
Amber R.
Love this bronzer. Especially when I am running late, it is like bronzer , blush , highlight in one!! It is luminous, but not overly shimmery. No chunky glitter. Easy to blend. Great for fair skin tones. I will repurchase and I hope it never gets discontinued.  Too Faced Snow Bunny Luminous Bronzer
Cassidy** W.
Grafton, WV
Even though this is labeled as a bronzer, I tend to use this product as a blush. It's a little too pink and too shimmery for me to use it as a bronzer personally, but I really like it as a pinky/bronze/shimmery blush during the summer time!
Sarah D.
Kenosha, WI
Not appealing on the skin. I couldn’t get this product to work for me. It’s very glittery and comes off very patchy and uneven. It’s impossible to get a solid shade with this look. It isn’t the best, compared to their other bronzers.
Olivia J.
These are the best bronzers you can get! They are so beautiful! You can add for a sharp dark bronze or go subtle for a natural bronze. The packaging is so cute and you can’t beat the price. I recommend everybody get one now!
Kylie J.
Hawarden, IA
Does this make your face super shiny ? Because I don't like the overly glamed look
Adrienne K.
does it look more like bronzer or highlighter when put on?
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
How is this bronzer for someone with pale skin? Could you also use the pink colors as blush? Or the white as a highlight?
Brittany W.
Moultrie, GA
Has anyone tried using this as a blush as well?
Christina G.
Bakersfield, CA
Has anyone tried this I want to try it but not to sure about it let me know your review on it